She Told her Best Friend

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

She Told her Best Friend

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Yesterday Melissa sent me a text that she was meeting her best friend for lunch. Melissa's always said she can tell this girl anything so I've been saying then why haven't you mentioned male chastity?

Well, she told her.

They couldn't get into much detail because they were pressed for time. Melissa said she told her how we'd done something that radically changed "us" for the better. Her friend was NOT expecting to hear her say we practice something called "male chastity" but her ears perked up and she wanted to know more.

Melissa briefly explained about the device and how it works and how she has the only key and how much it has revolutionized our relationship. Her friend was excited by it and asked several questions and she wants to read the male chastity book we have. She thinks her man MIGHT be interested because, she said, he's pretty kinky.

Melissa said the next time she comes over she might have me show her my device with me in it so her friend can see how it works.

It is incredibly exciting for me - us - to know someone else knows.

Michael
0 x
Atone
Re: She Told her Best Friend

Post by Atone »

michaelnmelissa wrote: It is incredibly exciting for me - us - to know someone else knows.
That is pretty exciting. I occasionally have an incredible desire to let someone else know. Even more so for my wife to let someone know. I don't think she ever would and I can't imagine who it would be (well, one person comes to mind) but the fantasy is really hot.

-A
0 x
MikeyLikes

Post by MikeyLikes »

she wants to read the male chastity book we have.

Yes, that is very exciting. Which book do you have? Would also be fun to show a friend of the wife the device.
0 x
kpb57

Post by kpb57 »

I even wrote a short story with that scenario.

K
0 x
Currently using: Steelworxx Looker 2
Owns: CB6000, Bon4, Sentinel (Copy), Birdcage (Copy), Lovejail, Gerecke Desire (Titanium)
danj

Post by danj »

Good for you. I also find that very exciting. My wife doesn't have any friends that I could see her telling. Honestly, I kinda wish she did...
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Jedi

Post by Jedi »

My wife and I share a best friend. Several years ago, when my wife and I tried chastity for the first time, our best friend found out about our chastity game. In fact, the way she found out was by my wife sending the key to her (she lives 8 hours away) to hold onto until our anniversary.

Once we started into male chastity again, she immediately told our best friend all about it! It is very kinky and arousing to know that someone else knows our secret.
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I keep thinking about the next time we see each other. My first thought will be she knows what's locked on me. Crazy hot.

Michael
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Since I don't have any desire to bring anyone else into the relationship in this way, could any of y'all explain why this is such a hot idea to you? I'm not sure I understand what the exciting part is.
0 x
elwoodinchastity

Post by elwoodinchastity »

I like the idea too. Though while exciting, I don't really think of it as hot. Mostly, I would like to be able to come out of the closet to someone I know in meatspace. Chastity to date has been a mostly lonely experience.

Ok. Maybe it's a little hot too.
0 x
elwoodinchastity.blogspot.com
gTalk: [email protected]
Current device: Steelworxx Steelheart
L&N

Post by L&N »

Yes. It is totally HOT! I wish K had one to share with. It's hot just knowing that your lover's best friend knows, and that EVERY time that friend sees you, she will immediately think about your cock and wonder about the whole arrangement, how much sex you get, when was the last time you were even let out and so on. Another hot thought is that the friend would want to see you in it and even touch it in a display mandated by your lover. HOT!!!!! The hotness is contingent on whether THAT friend can keep the secret.
0 x