Never Again

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

Never Again

Post by michaelnmelissa »

Maybe she had me in an unfair position...

While randomly tugging on one after another of the 25 clothespins hanging from my balls, Melissa got me to confess that in my heart of hearts I dream about never being allowed to orgasm again.

As I licked her pussy she began talking about "Oh who knows? Maybe. You'd have to learn how to fuck me without coming. But they make good dildos too. Maybe a strap-on? Or you could ruin it all the time instead. I do like the idea..."

So, the idea has been brought up and not discounted.

Michael
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Never Again

Post by Tom Allen »

michaelnmelissa wrote:As I licked her pussy she began talking about "Oh who knows? Maybe. You'd have to learn how to fuck me without coming. But they make good dildos too. Maybe a strap-on? Or you could ruin it all the time instead. I do like the idea..."
My wife and I realize that there are fantasies, and there are fantasies; that is, there are the kinds that you talk about, and there are the ones that you think that maybe it would be possible to act out.

The "never again" one is hot for both of us, but neither of us would want to act it out. Well, except we *do* actually act it out for months at a time, but eventually something happens and we start over.
0 x
Blaeu

Post by Blaeu »

Yeah, I agree with Tom about the fantasies. I alone have many fantasies that will never be acted out, either because they are physically not possible, or because in reality, it wouldn't be nearly the same.

The concept of never having another orgasm again is somewhat a borderline issue. It should be physically possible, but after a while, what's the point? I think it would be much more practical to wait as long as you can before your orgasm, even if that means to start and stop over many days, and when you are actually going to orgasm, ruin it somehow.

In order to NEVER orgasm again, you'd have to prevent yourself from having a wet dream as well, probably by "milking" yourself, which I have never successfully done (just saying).

Besides, I think the idea of having a GOOD orgasm every once in while is a good thing. Makes you feel good, makes you want to continue, and sometimes the build up to where you were is nice for a change.

Personally, I am unlocked often as the wife wants sex quite often. She also wants me to perform like I normally do, which means to go until orgasm (she really likes those last 30 seconds of intense thrusting). So, I have been trying to ruin each orgasm by having a butt plug inserted (I personally hate having an orgasm with one in). This way, I play the part as I always have, but my release... sucks. This causes me to take a lot less time to be built back up to where I was.

In some ways I'd rather have a good orgasm, but in others, I enjoy this "horny" high I've been on for a while now.

Sorry if slightly off topic, but I hope you can pull some stuff from it. ;)
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

I like the fantasy of never again but at the same time I think I need the hope that maybe it would be this time to keep the excitement going.

-A
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

I love the fantasy and I don't think it will ever truly happen, but just the fact that we semi-seriously considered it was exciting.

Michael
0 x