Problems with CB6000

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedforHer

Problems with CB6000

Post by LockedforHer »

The last time I was wearing my CB6000 I noticed that at night when we have the wood problem my cock head swelled up in the centre of the tube and did not move to the end before the tube was push forward, I also found that due to this peeing was a problem until my cock calmed down and I can only presume this is due to the head being squeezed against the side of the tube.

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you cure the problem.
0 x
Atone
Re: Problems with CB6000

Post by Atone »

I have never had that problem but I have heard others have. I know some use some lube inside the tube but I think the ultimate solution for most of them was to find a shorter and / or narrower tube.

-A
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

That is precisely why I put some Aveeno moisturizing lotion on the inside of the tube before going to bed and do not us any lubricant on the base ring. It allows the penis to move the entire length of the tube during nocturnal erections.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

I put baby oil inside the tube prior to installing it and as my wife does not allow me to wear the tube whilst out of the house this is only about 3 hours before I go to bed, should I put more on prior to bed?
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

When you put it on do you get the head of the penis all the way to the end? When I was wearing the CB3000 I wouldn't have a problem as long as I used the stocking method to put it on, got everything down where it belonged.

-A
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

I definitely get the head all the way to the end, I have to pull the foreskin forward prior insertion otherwise I have too much skin between the back of the tube and the rings. Is this OK to do or is this causing me the problem?
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

LockedforHer wrote:I put baby oil inside the tube prior to installing it and as my wife does not allow me to wear the tube whilst out of the house this is only about 3 hours before I go to bed, should I put more on prior to bed?
The downside of babyoil is it stains everything it touches and it seems to promote the growth of odor causing bacteria inside the tube. The moisturizing lotion lasts for several hours but eventually goes away. I never had an odor problem using it.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

Thanks for that I will give the Aveeno a try..
0 x