Deciding how long you are in chastity

Living the real life under lock and key
LockedforHer

Deciding how long you are in chastity

Post by LockedforHer »

Me and the Wife have discussed how long to be in chastity. I gave her a timespan of between one and thirty days and she said that thirty days sounded great but then said that she might find that too long without sex.

Does anyone have any other ways of deciding how long you are left in chastity? We are new to this and even though she is starting to get into it we would love to know any great ways others have of setting the time I am locked up.... :D
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: Deciding how long you are in chastity

Post by Tom Allen »

Sarah Jameson suggests that she take whatever time you give her, and ad half again. So, that means you'd get about 45 days.

I suggest going easy for the first few months until your body adapts to wearing a device.

But if you really want to make it interesting, just leave it entirely - that is, 100% - up to her.
0 x
danj

Post by danj »

There is no right or wrong answer here. Each couple should do what THEY want to do. Some here are on 1 year chastity marathons, others go only a handful of days. We tend to wing it, and let her decide (anywhere from 5-10 days has been typical). I love the suspense, and find it more fun that way. Everyone is different, so do what feels good to you!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart (2), modified Steelworxx Looker 3, and DH Gate A271 (2)
Currently Wearing: Steelheart
Atone

Post by Atone »

If I was your wife I think I would start by keeping you locked until you stopped referring to me as "the Wife"

Personally, I like to always be at least 2-4 weeks from a release. Usually before the release date arrives a new one a "negotiated". The last two times I was allowed an orgasm it was when my wife decided to ignore the release date (her prerogative of course) and allow me to come.

-A
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

Wife says 1 to 14 days is plenty for her, but if I keep on about 30 days then that will be her choice....

Anyway thanks for the ideas here, has anyone ever writtin down any rules prior to getting locked so that you both agree on these rules before starting?
0 x
michaelnmelissa

Post by michaelnmelissa »

You can still have sex even while being denied.

Melissa and I still enjoy intercourse but I am not allowed to orgasm. It's exquisitely frustrating to be thrusting inside her all the while trying desperately not to let go. She sometimes also will have me ruin my orgasm during those times too. I have to thrust until I'm right to the edge and then stop. I don't move but my cock releases inside her. She loves the feeling and I can continue but I am denied the pleasure of a true orgasm.

Another way of thinking is to see that sex does not need to be cock-centered. Once your cock is out of the equation you'll be surprised how imaginative the two of you can be.

Michael
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

Michael,

Wife has started to use my tongue alot more during sex just lately and says she enjoys my tongue.

My wife has also started to say that she will unlock me after I have satisfied her with my tongue, she then humps the cage, she unlocks it ans says great job but I am tired now night night, I find this so sexy, being so close to the target and yet so far away.

After 2 years of trying to get her to lock my cock I am now in heaven...

I agree that the number of days should be up to her and not me..
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

It was the day of reckoning today, thought that my Wife had forgotten but a text came through with "10 days" on it. 10 days of lockup for me then.

Have to go she wants to lock the padlock shut!!!!
0 x
LockedforHer

Post by LockedforHer »

I thought my Wife wanted to unlock my cock today as she said she wanted to have sexy time. However when we got to bed she said he's in there for 10 days but I am not going without, with that she pushed my head down and had me get her off with my tongue.

I think she is getting into this, it is great, whatever next...
0 x
chastehubby

Post by chastehubby »

I always like not to know, let her be in full in control, so she doesn't have to feel akward or guilty and I am in the dark and frustrated.......great!!

chastehubby
0 x