I'm Quiet Because...

Living the real life under lock and key
michaelnmelissa

I'm Quiet Because...

Post by michaelnmelissa »

...I've been trying to figure out how to say what I've been thinking. Every time I write it down it doesn't sound right. But, what the hell. I'll try again.

Every couple practices male chastity differently. For some it's play. Others struggle with different levels of interest. Still others love it for it's kinkiness.

For us, it's been life changing. It's beyond play for us now. It has been the catalyst for a profound change in our relationship.

We no longer fight about sex. In addition, our sex life is so much more satisfying than we ever dreamed it could be. This alone would guarantee that we'd never go back.

But male chastity also led to more open communication and an honesty between the two of us that never before existed. I am often stunned how accepting Melissa is of me no matter what I tell her now. The same is true of me for her. Jealousy between us is nil. We both agree that we have never felt so accepted and loved by another person for who we really are.

The honesty that MC brought led to both of us confessing how unhappy we were in our traditional roles as husband and wife. She is naturally better at leading our relationship and I have always known that, but I struggled against it because the culture we live in said that is wrong. She tried her best to let me lead, but she was frequently frustrated and unhappy with my efforts. Truthfully, she had a right to be because I did it poorly. Now she is in charge and she is happy as am I. We are more of a team than ever, but she makes the final call when a decision must be made.

These things that MC changed for us, the communication and sex and roles, has made the rest of us better. For example, because she and I are more relaxed with each other we are much more relaxed parenting our teens. No more yelling and a lot more relating. The kids see a difference, but they (of course) don't know what brought it about but they sure do like it. Our teen girls even mentioned to their Mom how her friends' husbands don't do "lovey-dovey" stuff for them like I do for her.

We're not perfect. Good grief no. It's just when we compare us now to us 6 months ago it's striking. I am going through a pretty profound post orgasm drop right now, but we're working through it.

Feelings come and go, but male chastity in our life stays - that's what she said.

Michael
0 x
Locked by LRC

Re: I'm Quiet Because...

Post by Locked by LRC »

I have noticed a common thread with many couples is that the communication channel opens soon after chastity starts. It was the same with us. Before chastity I always dreaded the conversation that started with "Can we talk about something?"

Isn't it amazing how you cage one head and the other starts working different.
0 x
Current device - MM Custom
Previous devices - CB2000, 3000, 6000, 6000s, Curve
celticqueens_sub

Re: I'm Quiet Because...

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Michael,

thats a very touching account. Thanks for sharing it with us. I agree whole heartedly with you that the changes in the relationships are very profound. I am genuinely pleased for both of you.

CQ's
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice