"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Keykeeper

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Keykeeper »

I don’t know where, so I will start at the beginning:

During lockdown I started to explore selling panties online - first it was to help financially then it became more than a hobby.

I moved from selling panties to exploring a side of me I didn’t even know existed!

After exploring many different kinks I found myself hooked in on locking men and chastity and from there I had the most exciting adventure of my life.

The story ended when lockdown did….but I find myself fantasising once more about the power and excitement of the cage.

So here I am - A women on the hunt for men to lock up - that’s it for now!

I do hope I hear from you

❤️
2 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to the forums @Keykeeper !

You certainly will find lots of information here but you'll also find that this is a place of support and encouragement for those locked or locking or wanting it. While you may find someone here looking for a Keyholder, it's not typical.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Anyway, enjoy your stay!
2 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Keykeeper

Post by Keykeeper »

Thank you ❤️
0 x
cighag
Last orgasm: April 18th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 80

Post by cighag »

Hi I'm married (49m, 51f) to my beautiful wife for 18 yes. I have been interested in chastity play for over 2 years and she is aware, but indifferent. So I basically self-lock and release whenever she tells me. I am in the last week of a 60 period.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome and give her time and show her why she can enjoy it and maybe she will come around for you!

There's a lot of info here so take it all in and enjoy!
2 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

TwistedMister wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 6:53 am
Cagedinkent wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:20 pm Hello all new to chasity. Got a cb6000. As a dare found i liked it so trying to extend days caged but the rings have grooves which my balls fill and become painfull . Any suggustions
Welcome aboard.
To be fair there are some very good knockoffs out there if you're lucky enough to get the right size. And going down the custom route can be pricey if you don't know if this is going to be your thing. A custom can be more than a weeks wages in the UK for some people.

Tips are generally.
Find the correct ring size. Essantial. Yours sounds a tad too big.
Use a shorter tube than you think. Squished in is OK, room to grow is a No way.
Steel is heavy. A problem if you have low balls. Steel wire types have less metal so not as heavy.
Steel is cleaner, smells less.
If you lucky you'll find something that you can wear for a long enough time to know if things are going to work out.
Then get a proper cage. Knockoffs are only good for trialing. Best price I've seen for quality custom is badassworkroom on etsy.

These are my opinions, there will be many others. Hope it helps.
Last edited by TwistedMister on Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed quote tag
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
DeliciousSissy

Post by DeliciousSissy »

Hi,

New member, My wife and I have been trying chastity on and off for a year. only going for 3 or 4 days at a time. I'm currently going on a month and she is looking to make it a very long lockup. Thanks for everything this forum ad your tumblr.
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

DeliciousSissy wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 7:00 am Hi,

New member, My wife and I have been trying chastity on and off for a year. only going for 3 or 4 days at a time. I'm currently going on a month and she is looking to make it a very long lockup. Thanks for everything this forum ad your tumblr.
Welcome and you're welcome! Happy things sound like they are going well for you guys!
1 x
Mr Pickle

Post by Mr Pickle »

Welcome.
Enjoy, relax, and let it take its course. Try not to steer things in any particular direction and things tend to find their own way. Her way, is really the only way😍
0 x
Me. "I only got 30 seconds, that's not fair". C. "life's not fair, suck it up" :(
cighag
Last orgasm: April 18th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 80

Post by cighag »

mrdunn wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:27 am Hello world. I'm a 49 year old white male in Boise ID locked by my wife of 3 years. This is new for us. I have practiced self denial since 2002, I introduced my wife to the tease and denial lifestyle briefly, but it quickly fizzled out. I asked Ms. Dunn a few weeks ago to try again. And I committed to 1 year if chastity starting Jan 1. So I am here seeking comradeship and advice. Thanks.
how did your year go?
0 x