"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Gowther
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Gowther »

Hello Everyone,

Just recently joined, though have been perusing the site for a few months now. Very excited to start interacting.
0 x
lockedupboi
"Hello world" thread

Post by lockedupboi »

Just saying hello. I've been locked by my keyholder for 112 days, with 3 releases allowed during that time. I am in a knock-off metal cage, which is very comfortable. Wear it 24/7, with only removal for hygiene purposes.
0 x
magzine2

Post by magzine2 »

Hello,I've just joined.we've been married a long time and I'm just looking to see if we can inject some life into sex.
1 x
Chasty
Last orgasm: August 1st, 2021

Post by Chasty »

Hello. Been toying with chastity and denial for a long time. Wife usually makes the decisions. All the important ones. :D
0 x
Ashthebun

Post by Ashthebun »

Howdy. Dabbled a bit with the fantasy. Tried to get a cage. Got a Cb6000 which did not go well. Got a holy trainer amazon knock off which did not go well.
Logging on here to get advice for something that works.
0 x
LockedinFargo

Post by LockedinFargo »

Hello,

As my handle implies, I'm locked in Fargo, N.D., USA. I use that handle elsewhere. I've browsed this forum for years and decided it was time to join.

The wife and I have enjoyed orgasm control and denial throughout much of our 15 years together. We've cycled through a variety of devices. Right now our go-to device is a custom Steelheart model from Steelworx and. Holy Trainer Version 2. After years of procrastination, I finally got my PA pierced last fall. We are researching devices that integrate it.
1 x
cathys

Post by cathys »

My name is Cathy (obviously) and I'm a real person. I do a bit of BDSM (contacts through Fetlife mostly) but not all the time. I can be both domme and sub but I prefer sub. I've had several partners. That's about it. I haven't done a lot of chastity since I still think my orgasm is sacred. We'll see.
0 x
DesMue

Post by DesMue »

Hi.

Been reading advice on this forum and registered to see about getting some more.

Last did chastity several years ago in a knockoff cb600s. It was okay but the device is too clunky and also too long. It fits okay when snug and standing, but once you sit and stand back up the p3nis rarely returns to the tip of the tube meaning constant adjusting and awkwardness in using the toilet. It's also as easy as a hop and skip to pull out of it.

Now I have recently got a HTV4 knockoff which my gf seems to really like. But it's giving me some issues. In the past I would have set it aside and been done, but she seems more intent to make things work this go around so I am genuinely trying to get this right so I can wear for longer term.

Hoping to find good info and provide any I can.

Oh! And a wonderful resource you've all built here. Exceptional it really is!
0 x
Nectar

Post by Nectar »

Hello everyone!

I'm new to chastity and hoping to get some information as I begin this journey with my partner. I' got into BDSM a couple years ago, and have been poly for about 10 years now. I'm a burner, fire spinner, and huge nerd.

Excited and a little nervous,
-Nectar :)
1 x
1500 Days +
Last orgasm: February 27th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by 1500 Days + »

Hi All,

Well as my user name suggests I'm definitely not new to chastity as I've been locked for 1521 days now having taken the 24/7 plunge on New Years Day 2017.
Before that I had played for around 5 years with no end of devices, metal, plastic, silicon you name it I've tried it, well almost.
Having spent much of the time locked in a bespoke spiral, a Bon4M and a double ring I took the plunge and bought a Steelworxx Steelheart 2 last summer and that is my regular cage now.
Having said that, I don't wear the full cage every day, only when I am either alone or out of the house. When I am at home with my wife, which is a fair amount with Lockdown, I generally wear a locked double ring which allows my penis to be semi free but makes an erection uncomfortable and blocks any cum if I were to try. My wife holds the key and in reality I have no real desire for release as this is just part of me now.
We don't have a kinky side, we don't have a FLR as such, just a happily married older couple and a desire for orgasm denial really.

So thats me and my world, good to say hello.
S
2 x