"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
tdenialman
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by tdenialman »

Good day everyone.

What a wonderful surprise to discover this forum. Thank you Tom Allen for mentioning it. I know I found a place I wanted to explore when a conversation about chastity turned into a conversation about riding bikes and how chastity works in an active lifestyle.

I presently have at least ten cages, but some are like old bikes I can't bring myself to get rid of. Each one inspires a different set of memories (except those which just sucked or didn't fit from the moment I opened them).

I've recently begun experimenting with the 3D printed cages, including an all-encompassing one which allows for electronics to be attached. But, of course, I will never grow beyond my favorite metal cages. So many intricate ones to try over time.

I've had two long term denial and chastity "owners." One real time and one online. Both were incredibly intense, wonderful (frustrating) experiences. Presently in discussions with a couple of potential online owners. This is a perfect time to discover this forum and all its wonderful discussions.

Even the last post about flipping the base ring over.... I absolutely do that. I adore the feeling of that base ring rarely coming off... and, of course, the cage sliding back on after edging requirements is an experience all its own.

Thank you all.

g
1 x
Easyrider5699

Post by Easyrider5699 »

Hello world can I post yet
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I presently have at least ten cages, but some are like old bikes I can't bring myself to get rid of. Each one inspires a different set of memories (except those which just sucked or didn't fit from the moment I opened them).
There's a joke among cycling enthusiasts. The correct number of bikes to have is n+1. It's funny to see this applying to guys with cages. We have a poll about that.

Also, I just picked up an old mid 80s Bridgestone Japanese road bike for $25. It's literally worth more than that for the parts but over the winter I'm rebuilding it into something slightly nicer, because, well... n+1 😆
1 x
tdenialman

Post by tdenialman »

It's a riot how well that idiom works between the biking world and the chastity world. I brought my first racing bike back from Colorado a while ago: a Trek Aluminum 1990. Amazingly, I was able to fit modern wheels, a new cassette, and shifters on it. Turned into a really lovely back up ride, and amazingly light for the materials of the day. I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of that one, no matter how many carbon fiber bikes I rack up. I also found an exact version of the race bike that I had stolen when I first moved to LA. I am toying with buying it, but is held it's value really well. Still $500. Unfortunately.

Lucky for me, the plastic CB6000's don't survive forever. The glue eventually decays, I guess. I didn't feel bad throwing that one out. lol

What color was the Bridgestone? I'd also like to know what components were on that Japanese bike. Is that manufacturer still in business?

Thanks for the Post Approval. I really look forward to exploring this forum.

g
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I know the analogy applied to a lot of hobbies. It's still funny though.

It's a mid 80s, blue metallic. Aluminum rims (!) and all Shimano setup. Altus derailleurs, 6 speed hub, 2 up front. Shimano 600 brakes.

It's a mid entry bike. I'm going to replace the steel handlebars with black aluminum (along with the quill/post), and the old style suicide brake levees with some Shimano Aero style (cables run underneath, to be wrapped in bar tape) and some cross bike interuoter levers. You may laugh, but I find them very convenient when I ride upright in the town traffic.

I'm also swapping the steel seat post for an aluminum one. I have a few nicer saddles already. And I'm replacing the original Japanese tires with some Continental Gatorskins. Yes, they are heavier, but I really enjoy not getting flats.

Found bike: $25
Upgrades: $300
Lectures from my wife: Priceless. 😂
0 x
tdenialman

Post by tdenialman »

"Lectures from my wife: Priceless." Brilliant. Yes. The "man cave" of bike work, focused thought, and storage is a realm all its own. There are times when I wonder if I don't enjoy having all these bikes more than I enjoy riding them. I find myself riding only two of them all the time; granted, the best two, one road and one mountain. But, I think about upgrades and working on the other ones more than makes any real sense.

I forget how ever-present Shimano components were (and are). I got lucky with my Trek Aluminum, because it's frame was wide enough to fit a 9 speed cassette. Those were pretty new back in the late 80's.

I know what you mean about old-style shifters, too. My old Trek had down-tube "index" shifters, which I debated not changing. Those were a huge upgrade from the friction shifter on my prior bike... Hmm.. a Continental something.

I remember test riding the first LeMond series bike. It was squirrely for my size, but I just like his name on the side.

Maybe it's all just about those memories.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Oh, I forgot - I'm changing the stem shifters (yes, this was the mid level) for some Shimano bar end friction shifters. Actually, I'm taking them from my 1980s Cannondale aluminum touring bike (it has a mix of Shimano, Diacompe, and vintage Suntour components). I'm putting some vintage Rivendell silver shifters (also bar ends), and will change some other things.

Funny, I'm the same way. I ride mainly my 2 Cannondales, a 2008 Synapse, and my above mentioned touring bike. All the others are, umm, backups.
0 x
tdenialman

Post by tdenialman »

I completely forgot about bar-end shifters. Now that sounds like a concept that shifts smoothly between bikes and chastity.

Next we need carbon fiber chastity cages. The loop will be complete.
1 x
CagedMan

Post by CagedMan »

Hello everyone.
My wife and I are in chastity almost 2 years. She likes the influence of cage to my behavior, and I like to be horny. I have about 10 chastity cages from China. Two of them are my favourite. One is a clone of HT and the socond is from metal. I've read many threads in this forum and some blogs of people who made it. I'd like thanks for your great work and many inspirations.

Ps. Sorry for my English and errors - it's not my native language.
0 x
BeyondHazel

Post by BeyondHazel »

Hello World,
I am enjoying this site so far... I hope I can contribute as well.

Regards,
BeyondHazel
0 x