"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
mikel2411
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by mikel2411 »

Mikel, Joining to try to understand more about the desire to be locked up.
I'm married been practicing self chastity for about a year trying to find comfortable unit, and what I like.
Hopefully this will be OK to Post.
Thanks
3 x
Currently locked in custom BA 34R, also use Ba-20 with triple base ring occasionally switched for BA 25 with double base ring.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome, Mike!

Hope you find the answers you're looking for.
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Mlocked7
Last orgasm: July 14th, 2020
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Mlocked7 »

Hi there! I'm new here but a long time wearer. I've been locked for a large part of the last 8 years. I've had many different cages including metal and plastic designs. I'm currently locked in a very secure but inexpensive Amazon care. It's my favorite by far as it is very strong and secure. Still looks brand new and is very comfortable to wear. I'm looking forward to the community here, and look forward to meeting some like minded people
2 x
Clearstatic

Post by Clearstatic »

Hello world.

I'm Robert. I introduced chastity to my wife last year to help our waning sex life. Three young children take their toll on parents. We are in our mid to late thirties.

12 weeks ago we jump started a new chastity session after a few missfires and I'm glad to say I have been locked the entire time with no orgasms. She is really starting to enjoy herself and it's been an incredible journey so far.

Before she always felt pressured to have sex and had anxiety about turning me down. This put us in a negative cycle of avoiding intamacy not just sex. She had finally broken her phycological barrier of telling me no and has ran with it further than I could have imagined so far.
5 x
HQs_Ser

Post by HQs_Ser »

G'day everyone

Just found this forum after browsing the web, been reading the thread "hot things your keyholder has said" and thought I'd join the community.

Over the past 18 months I've become interested in exploring some Femdom practices and my wife (keyholder) suffered through supporting my interest last year.

However, this year, since my new metal cage arrived (plastic one broke) she has surprised me by taking on the role with vengeance!

HQ is my wife/keyholders nickname, while mine is Ser- short for servant.
2 x
Just another guy

Post by Just another guy »

Hey there. New to the forum here. Happy to meet you folks. My wife/mistress and I have been playing with chastity since November of last year. Currently 16 days into a 33 day (min) lockup.

J
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to our corner of the world @Just another guy , @HQs_Ser, @Clearstatic and @Mlocked7 .
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Wickedwick

Post by Wickedwick »

Hello..,

Long interested in chastity as a married male. Wife is vanilla, so always looking for ideas to peak her interest, etc. hope to find new ideas here and eventually participate in the lifestyle.

Thanks!
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there Wickedwick and welcome
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
paulinfrance

Post by paulinfrance »

Hello World

Early retired English guy in Franc here, alone again after another failed vanilla relationsship. Now back to wearing a (bird)cage voluntarily and seeking a female who would enjoy possessing me. Back to the days when I choose which pretty things I wear for myself.
0 x