"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
rosieark
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by rosieark »

Wow. My first post. I've taken a long time to get here, but it seems like a nice, supportive place to be.
I'm feeling a bit nervous at the moment, as this morning I locked my keys away for the next four days. That's far and away the longest time that I have not had access to my keys. I've been wearing the device for the last 3 days, but never locked the keys away for more than 24 hours before. I'm really looking forward to release day already!
0 x

sb_andy

Post by sb_andy »

Hey there!

Just checking here to make let you know I'm a real man! Well, ok, maybe real boy. Ugh... alright, yes, I'm actually just locked up property of my wife.

New to this site, but decidedly NOT new to chastity. First device was a home-made job back in 1991. Dang! Almost 30 years! Just started another lockdown session. No timeframe this time. She'll be done when she's done. And I'm pretty sure we've rounded the corner and are on our way down the stretch towards fulltime lock up. Just ordered a custom Lori's device and she want's me to "get ready".

Anyway, thanks for the add! Looking forward to participating. I've been a member over at the Chastity Mansion for years and years, but they're down for some reason. (Probably the owner pissed off one too many people and they got hacked!)
0 x

Richie69
Hello everyone

Post by Richie69 »

I’m a married guy in my 30s, I have been interested in chastity for quite a long time now and have recently taken the plunge and told my wife about my fantasies. Like many I imagine she didn’t take it well initially, we have discussed it many times since and have got as far as having a custom cage made. We tried it out for a couple of weeks and I was in heaven/hell constantly. Sadly my wife finds it all “weird” so that was as far as we got, what we have discovered is that she is very keen on edging and denial however without the cage I often find myself rubbing one out to get relief. I am still trying to get her to cage me but it’s not looking promising so I thought I would try to find some help, advice and guidance on how to get things back on track.
0 x

brebix

Post by brebix »

Hey everyone I am Ray been married and in a cuckold relationship for 10 years now. I’ve been locked up on and off through the years in my trusty holy trainer v2 lol.
Just recently was allowed to spend some money to upgrade to a HT V4 Nano w/55 ring. Just wanted to sign up and say hi been a long time lurker.
1 x

BaysideBoy

Post by BaysideBoy »

Hi all, I am a college student having some fun. Not a spammer.
0 x

Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

New member after lurking a while. I've been fascinated by the idea of MC for several years now and have a collection of devices. Unfortunately my wife makes vanilla spicy and I'm still trying to find a way to get her started. A couple years ago I had to go out of town for business. Before I left I put several chastity related books and a letter on her pillow to read in my absence. The letter was still sealed upon my return and the books were on the dresser. She was pretty pissed off that I'd even suggest that she read them. Oh well. At least she didn't toss them out. Our love life had been on a major decline for years and I'd hoped this might turn it around. If she's just going to ignore she might as well lock me up.
0 x

TwistedMister
Last orgasm: March 1st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the new folks. Red, sounds like you've got a tough row to hoe.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted

Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

Indeed I do. I could make some bad puns about hard times ahead but I will spare you. I've reviewed all the historical posts looking for ideas and will continue to do so. At least it can keep my fantasies alive.
0 x

Soysauce88

Post by Soysauce88 »

Hello world! I have previously been posting on reddit for these kinds of things and have become unsatisfied with the responses and other postings.

Any way, I have only worn two different cages and they were only for me since I have never told anyone that I do this kind of thing!

Very cool to be able to ask others who are similar or more experienced. Looking forward to it!
0 x

Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: March 18th, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Soysauce88 wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:11 pm
Hello world! I have previously been posting on reddit for these kinds of things and have become unsatisfied with the responses and other postings.
I mod some of those Reddit chastity groups, although it's because the original owners have gone MIA. The Reddit demographic is much different than what you'll find here.
1 x