"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
cshorts
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by cshorts » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:06 am

Wow, that's a great story Steve. Rare that a couple, especially one struggling, so quickly launches *together* on chastity. There no doubt will be bumps along the road, but terrific start. Good of you to open up -apparently meant a lot to her.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:23 pm

@unchaste-slave, @shecret, @KneelinBob, @Andrew Becket, and @lcckedbysue Welcome to you all. Some heartfelt and amazing introductions.

Steve, you are lucky that your wife was open and receptive to the idea of chastity. Many wives are not as understanding or willing to start something new that easily. I would caution you to keep a close eye on 'things' until you get accustomed to being cage, especially since you don't have access to a key if problems arise. don't be surprised if the first cage isn't the right one. Most of us went through several different cages before finding one that fit well. This is important especially if she plans to make your lock ups long term.

Bob, 'permanent' means different things to everyone. 24/7 - 365 is not realistic except for a very few. I am released when Kitten wants to play with her property or for medical reasons but, because there is no intention on her part of ever ending my chastity and leaving me uncaged, I consider myself to be in permanent chastity.

Andrew, we are all constantly evolving and learning what does and doesn't work. I don't think that ever changes.

@unchaste-slave Please accept my condolences as well. Hopefully you are finding a way to find peace and move forward with your life.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

nicr

Post by nicr » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:45 am

Hi everybody!
I'm an Italian man curious about chastity and chastity devices.
I own a cb and try to use it by myself, hoping to get used and then find a keyholder for long term chastity.

Take care!
0 x

Keyholder Sue

Post by Keyholder Sue » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Sue here, obviously you know my role. Exploring this together with him. Looking forward to sharing of info and fun. I see he has already shared a bit, maybe more than he should have! :)~
0 x

Locked and Loaded

Post by Locked and Loaded » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:36 am

Hello World.

Just beginning this adventure in male chastity. Wife and I are both semi retired. I am hoping to bring back some ‘different’ excitement to a lonnnng marriage.

Reading many posts here have given me encouragement to pursue this avenue.

Currently using a CB6000 and s. Thanks to this forum, and information obtained here, I Just placed an order for a MM Bird Cage. Awesome folks there at MM.

I am sure I will have a lot of questions for those here.
Thanks in advance for your patience as I try to get up to speed.
0 x
Locked in a cage...and ... Loaded with Cum...

CB6000 and /s
MM Jail Bird on order.

KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:13 am

Welcome to our three newest members. There is a lot of good information and friendly folks to answer any questions you might have.

@nicr You will find that for long term chastity most of us have found metal cages to be the best.

@Locked and Loaded William and Mistress MM are great to deal with. Hope this adventure is as successful for you as it has been for us.

@Keyholder Sue It is wonderful to see more ladies joining in. M'Lady get frustrated that the participation in the Keyholders Forum isn't more active. It is a great place for you to ask questions and learn from each other without the prying eyes of the men. Is your sub a member and, if he is may I ask who it is?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Happy to be Kitten's property!

Keyholder Sue

Post by Keyholder Sue » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:39 pm

thanks for the welcome!

I hold the key of lcckedbySue
0 x

Andrew Becket

Post by Andrew Becket » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:33 am

I think someone may have beat me to it - but

Thanks for the Welcome, I may try to entice my Wife to join, she may find the KH Forum quite useful
0 x

smtaste

Post by smtaste » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:17 pm

Hi all,happy to be here.
0 x

LockedWah

Post by LockedWah » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:20 pm

I never know what to put in threads like this, but I’m still new to all this, and there’s a wide open field of possibilities!

What had always been an interest in the back of my head kind of came to a head so to speak a couple months back when my husband and I were planning a play date with a friend of ours. I decided to abstain from my pretty typical daily or more release, partially to save up for some extra spunk for the play date, and partially because I had recently read an interesting article about orgasm and dopamine, so I wondered how that would affect my mental health and energy. So three days go by, the weekend arrives and our friend cancelled. So I figured on just keeping going until the following weekend when we had another potential plan. That fell through too, so I just kept going, knowing that at a minimum I’d have a chance to indulge when we went to a convention in mid August.

Well, 3 days turned into 5 weeks (which I’m pretty sure is the longest I’ve ever went without cumming since I hit puberty), and in that time I had been researching cages, and ended up getting myself an OxBalls CockLock, which I must admit, was fun to wear! That said, I only got to wear it for 4 days before it broke at the base of the bell ring, right where a lot of folks had noted that it would. I still want to repair it, but that was enough to know the bug had bit me.

Cut to a couple weeks later, with some extra birthday cash in hand, I ordered myself a Holy Trainer after reading Thumper’s beaming reviews several times and I’ve been enjoying it, when I wear it, though I’m being extra cautious because I don’t want to hurt my boys, so I figured I can join up here and talk with some of y’all who are more known in the ways of this and can give me some pointers along the way.

I know that a a heck of a lot more than a “hello world” but when I get to talking I sometimes just can’t help it, so, hi! ;3
1 x