"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
locked4her55
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome Drew to the CF and a group of people who have had some interesting conversations too.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, Drew.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Bobforherpleasure75

Post by Bobforherpleasure75 »

Hello all,

My wife and I have played a little with chastity for a while now. We started with generic cages (CB6000/CB6000S) and moved on to the evotion wearable requiring me to have a frenum piercing. The cage works well but can become painful which has put her off longer periods of locking me up. I now have a new cage inbound which will require a PA to secure and I am heading to the piercer next week to be prepared for the cage arrival.

My wife/keyholder is locking me up indefinitely and has plans for tease and denial. As I was a heavy masturbator until recently I am finding it hard to be in chastity but at the same time I love being under her control and love her dominance. She has twice promised to release me only to change her mind when we were in bed ready to get started.

I'm finding the lack of orgasms is a sacrifice worth the smile on my newly dominant wife's face.
2 x
happilylockedman

Post by happilylockedman »

Welcome Bob, You'll find many like minded people here. Also, you can invite your wife to join the Keyholders Forum (for keyholders only, I guess all women)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, Bob. We also entered into chastity because of my masturbation. Now I don't even think about it let alone consider handling HER property.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
focUSed

Post by focUSed »

Hello world!

Strange being here, finally. I've read a lot around the parts of the site that are accessible as an 'outsider,' introduced my SO to the site as well (she has willingly shown an interest, which is encouraging!), and basically dabbled in looking around Thumper's site and many of the other links and rabbit holes (no pun intended) that one goes down when clicking around the various topics out there.

I finally have taken the plunge in the hope that I will learn a few things, be able to read a bit more, and be done trying to decide on what username to choose. Oh, and I hope to bring my SO along as a member as well; I think she would enjoy reading the KH posts while we figure all of this out together.

More to follow, but wanted to get the initial post out of the way. Thanks (in advance) for the welcome!
0 x
Devices tried: BirdLocked (V1), CB-6000s, two DHGate devices (273 and currently wearing circular barstock ring version of the same thing)
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @focUSed You will find a lot of folks here willing to answer question for both of you and figure out where you want to go with chastity.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
janus_lead
Hello World

Post by janus_lead »

I've been into chastity for some time now, but I've only recently gotten serious enough to actually do it instead of just staring dreamily at pictures on blogs. Recently got my hands on a cheap, clasping ring chastity device for cheap off Amazon (how I regret buying the previous extremely small Holy Trainer) and this ring fits really well, the cage though needs a bit of modifying, which is the main reason I decided to visit the forums -- a fine day to visit the city -; someone's got to have better ideas than I do. :)
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome janus_lead. You're in good company when it comes to modifying things.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
USurper

Post by USurper »

Hi everyone,

I am a relatively new KH and still trying to figure it all out. Being in control doesn't come naturally to me but I am finding that I like it! I am really interested in talking to other KH's to get ideas, answers to questions etc.

Thanks!
0 x