"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Barkis

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Barkis » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:27 am

Hello All,
Been lurking for a while and finally decided to sign up as you seem such a nice bunch of folks.

Mrs Barkis and I are both late 60's (yeah, that old!), living in the UK, and very happily married for over 40 years. We're both pretty vanilla, and until about 9 months ago, I had never heard of male chastity. Then a chance event stirred up some sediment from the murky depths of my psyche and, basically, changed my life.

Happily, my wife has responded very positively to my new-found kink and we're having a hell of a time exploring the world of chastity. Haven't yet found a device that I can comfortably wear long-term, but I've now got a custom cage on order, hoping it will arrive for Christmas!
0 x
Barkis is willing...

Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 pm

Then a chance event stirred up some sediment from the murky depths of my psyche and, basically, changed my life.
Wow, can't wait to hear about this one. :mrgreen:
0 x

Barkis

Post by Barkis » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:04 pm

Wow, can't wait to hear about this one.
Oh dear, I hope I didn't make the nature of my epiphany seem more interesting than it is! It was all fairly mundane really; the biggest deal for me has been getting my own head round how something like this could pop out of my subconscious without warning.
When I have some time, I might post some more detail about how it all began...
0 x
Barkis is willing...

samischaste

Post by samischaste » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:43 am

I have just bought a CB6000 and started wearing it a couple of days ago. I have joined the forum so that I can get helpful answers to my probably rather stupid questions. :oops:
0 x
The only thing I know is that I know nothing - Socrates and Samischaste

samischaste

Washing routine while wearing

Post by samischaste » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 pm

:roll: Not sure where to post this question but as this forum seems to be for general chastity chat I would appreciate advice on personal hygiene while locked in. I plan to remove it once week for a thorough cleaning (of me and the device) but not sure what I should be doing on a daily basis. Elsewhere I have read about using a fine nozzle squeezy wash bottle. Is that a good idea and can anyone send me a link to such a bottle? Any other washing suggestions gladly received :?
0 x
The only thing I know is that I know nothing - Socrates and Samischaste

thechastenedhusband

Post by thechastenedhusband » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:43 pm

I'm not a spammy scum! :lol:

I'm a 42yo UK male, been exploring chastity with a (very) vanilla wife, she's been taking her time getting in to the 'role'. It's been a mixed road so far, I was guilty of topping from the bottom, now she's very much making sure I stay bottom! We've been into keeping me chaste for the last couple of years now.

Although I'm not locked up at the moment, I am chaste by honour. I recently got a prince albert which is healing pretty well, almost ready to start stretching. I've had difficulty with balltrap cages causing my skin to tear in one particular painful spot - this has been the main reason we've had to stop. I'm aiming to get something like the Steelworxx Jacket 2 which is an interesting take on a ringless design, and one many people with PA piercings seem to swear by.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions about this and similar designs.
0 x
Currently unlocked, with honour to my wife who has not set any time or duration.

TwistedMister

Re: Washing routine while wearing

Post by TwistedMister » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:33 am

samischaste wrote::roll: Not sure where to post this question but as this forum seems to be for general chastity chat I would appreciate advice on personal hygiene while locked in. I plan to remove it once week for a thorough cleaning (of me and the device) but not sure what I should be doing on a daily basis. Elsewhere I have read about using a fine nozzle squeezy wash bottle. Is that a good idea and can anyone send me a link to such a bottle? Any other washing suggestions gladly received :?
It should be in a different thread, but...

I have the CB-3000 and have found that removal is not strictly necessary. A daily shower using liquid soap squirted into the cage and swished around with a finger poked in through the ring works quite well, followed up with a good spray from a hand-held showerhead that has multiple spray options which includes a high-pressure stream. Using this method I can go for months (really, indefinitely) without removal and still be hygienic and odor free.

There are several caveats to this method: you must be completely unaroused to start off (obviously?) in order to get a finger inside; if you become aroused during the process you must return to the flaccid state in order to rinse; you should avoid spraying the high-pressure stream directly into the urethra unless you *want* to get your bladder filled from the outside...which is not necessarily recommended, especially if you have your water heater turned to a low setting (in an effort to conserve energy) which is below 136*F...a setting under 136 may allow bacteria to grow inside the water heater tank and you DO NOT want to be introducing foreign bacteria to your bladder/urethra,which could possibly result in a urinary-tract infection. A UTI is most definitely not a fun experience, and can even be deadly (in extreme cases) if left untreated.
0 x
02/11/18 "The idea of me fucking someone else really turns you on, doesn't it?" --Mrs. Twisted

Mashrubb

Post by Mashrubb » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:04 am

Hello world. Glad to join this forum. This site is very informative for the chastity so I thought I should register. I look forward to posting my first threads here.
Till next time

Max
0 x

Joroincharge

Post by Joroincharge » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Tullygirl wrote:Hi there. I am a soon to be keyholder for my husband who has expressed interest in male chastity. I am not as sure about it, but willing to go along and see how things work out. I would be interested in the keyholders forum.
You'll enjoy it!!
0 x

jfenoffti

Post by jfenoffti » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:26 am

Barkis wrote:
Wow, can't wait to hear about this one.
When I have some time, I might post some more detail about how it all began...
A perfect place to start a "Journey" blog! -- anxiously awaiting your story...
0 x
MM JB
Tease me, deny me, thrill me! Just do it slowly.