"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ALID
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 am

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ALID » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:58 am

Hello one and all,

we are from the UK and have just ventured into the world of male chastity - only locked up for a few days so far but we are loving every minute of it. We hope to glean more from these forums and we will definitely let everyone know how our venture goes!

A&D
0 x

User avatar
danj
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:41 am
Location: New England, USA

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by danj » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:42 pm

A&D,

Welcome to the forum. Plenty of good information and very helpful people here!
0 x
-Dan

and yes, that IS my beautiful hotwife wearing the key to my cb-6000s!

Currently Own: CB-6000s, Steelworxx Steelheart, and modified Steelworxx Looker 3
Currently Wearing: Probably the Looker 3 or Honor system

Davarian30
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Davarian30 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:45 am

Hello all,

I am new to the forum but not completely new to chastity. My wife and I started indulging in it 3 years ago this summer. We shared a now defunct blog over several months. Our interest, in chastity, took a vacation and we have only played with it from time to time, in the interim.
Of late, the interest has been reawakened and she referred me here as a place to mine information and share with like minded individuals.
0 x

ALID
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:51 am

Newbies to the scene

Post by ALID » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:27 pm

Hi everyone, A & D here!

We've only recently started discussing chastity & have jumped in & got ourselves a device to try out. Seems to be having the desired effect on our sex life, but we need some ideas & pointers as to how to play it out over a length of time. I'm hoping we can find inspiration here!
0 x

User avatar
Atone
Posts: 2509
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Atone » Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:10 am

Davarian30 wrote:We shared a now defunct blog over several months
Welcome to the forum.

What was the blog called? Does any of it exist anymore? It would be interesting to see what you blogged about 3 years ago, what changed, what's still the same......

-A
0 x
Celtic Queen wrote: Some stuff works for some people, other stuff doesn't and you just have to adapt the lifestyle to what works for you both.

Davarian30
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Davarian30 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:42 am

Atone wrote:
Davarian30 wrote:We shared a now defunct blog over several months
Welcome to the forum.

What was the blog called? Does any of it exist anymore? It would be interesting to see what you blogged about 3 years ago, what changed, what's still the same......

-A
Thanks, Atone.

It was, perhaps errantly, called "The Chastity Experiment". Tom Allen might remember it.
It started with the chastity play, but kind of went all over the place before it was over. Unfortunately, it is completely gone. It had become a bit too important, or consuming.

It did start out revolving around chastity, my wife learning to be a DOMME, S&M ( mainly ball torture) that I craved as a replacement to direct stimulation, and mundane things. I would be caged for a week, maybe two, without release. Or it might involve T&D. My fixation was with being locked up and not released at all.
Just before we stopped with the chastity, I went for 28 days without being released at all. By the time I got out, all interest was gone.

Things are different this time around because we have come to accept a few things.
1) My wife is naturally submissive (not necessarily A submissive...though she can be)
2) I am naturally dominant and beyond chastity/OD am not wired to give over control outside of very short term bedroom play.
This has proven true time and again. We are who we are, fantasies aside.
3) My wife does not want to be a domme and I don't want to be a sub. It is all too contrived.
4) My wife enjoys the chastity/OD aspects, but mainly because I do. If I lose interest, she does.
5) My wife likes to hurt me, but only because I get off on it at times. CBT is a wonderful source of stimulation and is not the same, but parallel to "typical" stimulation.

Taking all of this into consideration, this will more than likely be vanilla chastity.
Once I go into the cage, I get to decide if I want to be in, initially, without any release at all...and for how long (a minimum). Beyond that, it will be up to her, which I guess is the "norm". She will get to decide when/if to remove the cage, for how long and whether or not I get to orgasm.
The exception to that would be if I hit a wall. If I ever get to the point that I am just done...well...it is done, for then. And, honestly, if I get that mind set, she will lose all interest in it anyway.
Undoubtedly, this is something that will never go away. The question is whether it will be perisistent or in waves/phases.

An interesting twist to our relationship beckons back to #1 and #2 above, coupled with the fact that she loves S&M, on the receiving end.
There will be many times where I am caged, but she is "subbing" to me. She will get things she enjoys...flogged, cropped, caned, clips and clamps, etc... All the while, I am locked away and being denied...lol.

Of course, I don't think the denial will be as prevalent as before, with the exception of my not being able to take things into my own hand. I am a chronic masturbator. I would say about a 100 times a month...plus our sex. That is not to say that she will not deny me from orgasm during sex. That is part of the point. But I would think it rare to go more than a week without an orgasm .
The lack of self stimulation will be the hardest part, though. While masturbation is obviously sexual, for me, it is also an enormous stress reliever. The biggest that I have. But I do get so addicted to the constant arousal from being denied. It just feels good.

It will be interesting, and fun, to continue the experiment.
0 x

User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 3542
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm

Davarian30 wrote:It was, perhaps errantly, called "The Chastity Experiment". Tom Allen might remember it.
It started with the chastity play, but kind of went all over the place before it was over. Unfortunately, it is completely gone. It had become a bit too important, or consuming.
I probably had it listed in my blogroll, but every few months I clean house and delete blogs that haven't updated in 6 or 9 months. I now wish I had kept a list of all of the ones I've had, just for statistical purposes.

In case anybody hasn't tried it, it takes a lot of motivation to keep up a blog for long periods of time.
0 x

Davarian30
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:47 am
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Davarian30 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Tom Allen wrote:
Davarian30 wrote:It was, perhaps errantly, called "The Chastity Experiment". Tom Allen might remember it.
It started with the chastity play, but kind of went all over the place before it was over. Unfortunately, it is completely gone. It had become a bit too important, or consuming.
I probably had it listed in my blogroll, but every few months I clean house and delete blogs that haven't updated in 6 or 9 months. I now wish I had kept a list of all of the ones I've had, just for statistical purposes.

In case anybody hasn't tried it, it takes a lot of motivation to keep up a blog for long periods of time.

It's been long enough, and was short-lived enough, that you probably don't. We started in the summer of 2008 and stopped at the end of October, that year.

We went by "Naughty Wife" and "Good Hubby". I still have all of the comments made on the blog. Including a rather prescient from you:

"I've been enjoying this blog lately. I hope y'all don't burn yourselves out."

Boy was that the case. Next blog, we will take it a bit slower.
0 x

User avatar
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Posts: 3542
Joined: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 pm
Location: Southern New England, USA
Contact:

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Davarian30 wrote: It's been long enough, and was short-lived enough, that you probably don't. We started in the summer of 2008 and stopped at the end of October, that year.

We went by "Naughty Wife" and "Good Hubby". I still have all of the comments made on the blog. Including a rather prescient from you:

"I've been enjoying this blog lately. I hope y'all don't burn yourselves out."
Hey, I remember you. Y'all seemed to be moving along kind of quickly with the kinky stuff. I remember thinking that you were gonna burn yourselves out if you kept up that pace.

Live fast, die young. :twisted:
0 x

User avatar
Bound4Fun
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Bound4Fun » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 am

Real person saying hello. Hello !

I used to hang around another forum on the internet but decided to move my meanderings here. Whilst not very active at times, I try and put my thoughts forward when I think you deserve them. ;)

Devices used from time to time include a CB6000, CB6000S and some metal cage contraption that looked good at the time but sits unused more often than not.

B4F
0 x

Post Reply