"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Beard
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Beard »

But hazings as American as apple pie! LoL

Anyway, after looking through as many posts as my mind has the capacity to allow, I definitely feel like I've come to the right place. In my searches I'd come across some (seriously) bizarre groups, but everyone here is just normal(ish) folks.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome to the forums, @Beard! As for folks - “normal” covers a very wide range of behavior. We do try to keep it real. We’ve been known to shift entirely unbelievable accounts into fiction. Nothing wrong with a good yarn!
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
ks67

Post by ks67 »

I am new here. I am a married man in my 50's. I am on the honor system with my wife. I have not masturbated for the past 4 months. My wife teases me with a vibrator nearly every night (as a reward for giving her a bath and massaging her for an hour each night). I am required to tell her when I am about to cum. She let's me cum every 2 or 3 weeks. My wife has always wanted to be the boss in our relationship. I told her she can be the boss and I would obey her if we add kink to the marriage. It was slow going at first since my wife has always been vanilla but now she likes it. Our marriage has improved. The D/s is evolving. She now controls the finances. I do all the house cleaning, laundry, cleaning dishes, etc... I listen to her when she speaks and obey her. I would like to find friends here who are in a similar situation with their wife.
0 x
Beard

Post by Beard »

Mine's kind of a similar setup, except we're much closer to the beginning of things. We're both fairly vanilla, but one night she jokingly said, "No, only I get to cum!" And she did of course let me, but the second I heard those words my brain went places it hadn't before, lol. Working up the courage to say anything about it was another story. Took about a year to speak up. Then she was like, "Oh, okay. If that's what you want." Meanwhile, I nearly had a heart attack! Been about three weeks since I've cum, now. I only get teased once a week, though. Lucky you, getting every day. But I am satisfied with that frequency. Satisfied... not the right word, but you get the idea. Saturday just needs to hurry up! LoL
2 x
mistressmel

Post by mistressmel »

Good morning everyone,
We are a chastity couple from the USA. He has been wearing a cage for the last 4 years and I feel like I am still learning a lot of things! I love chatting with people to get new ideas. Before we started this I was very vanilla. That being said it has been quite a transition for me. I look forward to chatting with you all.
1 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forums ks76 & mistressmel
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
lockedup4ever

Post by lockedup4ever »

I've been doing this so long I can't remember when I haven't been in some sort of device. I recently (about 6 months ago) shared my chastity fascination with my GF. She was a little reluctant at first but after some very "intimate personal service" and the promise of alot more, she holds my keys and says she's really excited to own her very own C***!! I showed her my favorites and she has chosen a steel 3 1/4 inch long birdcage. I'm allowed to switch to the longer one now and then as long as I'm in something and she has the keys!
She's my first key holder and the first time I couldn't just take off a device whenever I wanted. she keeps reminding me that this was MY idea....be careful what you ask for?
0 x
Xenia309

Post by Xenia309 »

Hello, everyone. Even though I already keep a close relationship with David, we still attempt some new and funny plays. For instance, we are excited to hold the key to each other's chastity devices recently. I came here because we need some experience in this aspect. It'd be better if someone has awesome ideas.
0 x
Dishy

Post by Dishy »

Hello all,I live half an hour north of London with my wife L and three of our four sons. We opened up our marriage to explore tantra,bdsm,polyamory/ethical non-monogamy eight years. My wife L has four or five other committed relationships-a triad ffm,2 bbc's,a Ts and a new date tomorrow. We no longer sleep together but are loving friends. I have a fwb E I see every two or three weeks, it's a D/s relationship with me being the dominant. I'm on a swingers site and have met men,women, couples and a TS in private meets or a club. I also have a partner K who lives just fifteen minutes away who I see two or three times a week, sometimes weekend/short breaks away. K has always taken the lead in the bedroom and it's only in the last week that we've both got really excited about her locking my cock away and having an FLR. I've bought a cheap(Iknow,I know)metal cage,wore it for two hours yesterday,four today. I like the feel of being caged but it is a bit big and I still have the key for now. I'll probably be getting a jail bird fromm MM,I'm ordering the measuring rings tomorrow. I contemplated chastity four years ago but my wife wasn't too keen so my interest waned. Anyway,K is very excited at the prospect of being my key holder..
0 x
Dirtydog

Post by Dirtydog »

Hello my wife and I are new to the world of chastity thought I would drop in and pick up some pointers .
1 x