"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Dogtanian69

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Dogtanian69 »

Hello all, I’m a Brit that now lives in Texas. I’m in an flr with my lovely, Texan, wife and have been locked in a BON4M for two years. Happy to meet y’all
2 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

I’m a Brit that now lives in Texas.
Why am I reminded of that Kingsmen movie? 😅
0 x
Amberspuppy_7

Post by Amberspuppy_7 »

I'm a sub from HK, I have practiced BDSM activities for 4 years. However I have never tried a chastity device, I would really love to try one. I came here to look for the right device for me and share with you guys my experience after I start.
0 x
Rinky Dink

Post by Rinky Dink »

Hello to all. I have lurked on this forum off and on for quite sometime. We have been practicing chastity off and on (more off) for 10+ years. Recently things have started to click and my cage is on more. I hope to start a journal and contribute to the discussions here on the forum.
1 x
Ianuda
Last orgasm: May 20th, 2021

Post by Ianuda »

Hello, planet. I have made an account because I'm a good Chinese bot advertising AliExpress (joke). But no, I actually am bewildered at how nobody recommends those Chinese digital lockboxes which seemingly go for 41 days.

(Yes, I practice solo chastity and am proud of it. Even though most folks on these fora seem to be over 30 and with loving wives. I was introduced to chastity by a computer game called Virtual Succubus in February 2021. Funnily enough, before that, NoFap used only to incur my disgust.)
0 x
Gentle femdom bondage is the sublime fantasy.
DLittle5FL

Post by DLittle5FL »

Hey just registered and I want to post my story to get input and ideas. Only been pursuing the chastity lifestyle about a year, so I could use some pointers. I'm about to create a topic titled, "Hope To Start For Real This Time" and I hope it gets approved. I'm not real talkative so I will be mostly reading other posts, but I am quite excited in my anticipation for an improved sex life in general. Greetings to all.
1 x
BarefootandChaste2

Post by BarefootandChaste2 »

Hi
0 x
Thongkini
Last orgasm: June 5th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 12

Post by Thongkini »

My quick introduction. I first became aware of male chastity while watching late night TV. There was a British show on where the hosts went to different cities learning about their sexual cultures. One episode talked about chastity and chastity devices. I was fascinated with a device that would suppres erections and what that may feel like. A few years later I bought my first device, which was crap, but showed me I like the feeling.

Fast forward a few years and many a chat with my SO about my desire to wear one full timeish she has given her approval and over the last 8 months have been on and off periods of self locking of up to 3 months with minimal time out. After a hiatus I am locked and feeling better than ever about it. She does not keyhold me but I have lock boxes on order with time a time and a combination lock. She doesn't mind this type of participation and I look forward to not being able to get at the key anytime I wish.

I stumbled upon this site recently and look forward to reading up on other's experiences here. I have been on Chastity Mansion for sometime and appreciate these sites for education and community. Thank you.
0 x
Noodlemonkey

Post by Noodlemonkey »

Hello folks

I’m embarrassed that I own 6 cages, and it took a while to find a better fit. I’m still not there yet, which is why I’m here.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Noodlemonkey wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 4:59 pm Hello folks

I’m embarrassed that I own 6 cages, and it took a while to find a better fit. I’m still not there yet, which is why I’m here.
Welcome. Don’t be embarrassed. It is very common to go through many styles before finding one that works.
1 x