"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

If she is old enough to have grandchildren, then there may indeed be something medical going on, which can be corrected via Hormone Replacement Therapy.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
wingasia

Post by wingasia »

Hello world. My GF and I play with male chastity occasionally. Trying to get better educated so we can expand our horizons. Cheers from the Philippines.
0 x
Mermaiden

Post by Mermaiden »

As part of an honest introduction I need to reveal that I have been crossdressing for over ten years. Can’t imagine anyone here will be judgemental, but not something I usually share.
I’m 90% sure I’m not on a path to being transgender. My wife is ok with me in panties, and buys them for me, but not enthusiastic about much beyond that. But I honestly don’t think that is impacting our sex life.
Ok, now you know the worst about me.
0 x
allencasey

Post by allencasey »

I am new to the chastity thing. I had been looking for awhile at them and decided to act. Last Friday I bought a CB-6000 and put it on within minutes of getting it. I wore it the rest of the day. And over the weekend, I have been wearing it all day, 15-18 hours at a time. My plan is to wear it tonight while I sleep and see how that goes. This is surprisingly comfortable. I have had to make a few size adjustments, but so far, so good. I'm looking forward to learning more about this from this forum.
2 x
Rinon

Post by Rinon »

Ok well I’m in my 20’s and have a beautiful fiancé she is great we are both switches so I like to be dominated and so does she but we both also like being dominant so we just switch who does what. She does like being dominant more and that’s how it is like 65% of the time. She’s had me made to dress like a girl, chasitied, swallow my cum very rarely but has been trying to do it more recently and we just got a better strap on cuz our last one was cheap ish and broke a little but this new one is insanely good quality and I can’t wait to try it.
2 x
lustykitty

Post by lustykitty »

im not quite sure what to post here and how to word things, but from what i understand its a basic explanation

chastity has been one of those kinks i've explored and enjoyed since becoming active, but i've never really had anyone to talk to about it so recently i decided to explore and find others into this like me when i found this website

im hoping to meet people and discover more ways to enjoy what i like
0 x
Branah

Post by Branah »

A Welsh couple here who have been playing with Chastity for a few months now. What started as a bit of fun has now become a lifestyle. She loves the attention I give her and I've know idea when or even if I'll be allowed out of my again. We love it.
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome, to Branah, Suzzana and LustyKitty.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Bikelock

Post by Bikelock »

Hello world, my wife LF and I are completely new to the world of chastity devices and looking for sensible info and advice. I am looking to try and put some romance and spark back into a 27 year marriage. My motivations are trying to connect more wife my wife and have better quality sex. We have very different sex drives and I wanted to stop wasting time on the internet( you all know why🙄) and spend more time with the missus. She sometimes felt pressured to have sex even though I never tried to pressure her. Now she is confident cuddles only go further if she wants them to. Not into sub/dom BDSM etc but nothing wrong with those that are. Don’t think this will be a full time thing. Currently trying to get used to holy trainerv4 nano
1 x
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

thumper wrote: Tue May 10, 2011 3:05 pm A place for all the newbies to prove they're not spamming scum. Welcome, newbies!
Hello World,
2 years ago was my second go at trying to establish a chastity lifestyle. Wife was never on board with it. The first effort a few years prior. So I’ve ditched the stinky plastic knock off tubes. Found and ordered a stainless steel cheapo. Arrives this week. We will see how it goes.
1 x