"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

MonLapinou wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:10 pm New to this forum and I very much am looking forward to everything I can gain! I am a 39 year old doctor in a long distance long term relationship with my boyfriend.
Welcome to the forum. Is that doctor as in MD?
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Wurlygig

Post by Wurlygig »

Greetings all!

My wife and I have been dabbling in chastity for about three years. We use chastity mainly to add flair to our relationship. We have a great time when we are together, and chastity adds to the tool bag, so to speak. I have been frequenting this forum recently to learn about the different apparatus out there, and the different experiences you all share about devices you guys use. I enjoy the conversion and topics I see here, very authentic and genuine, unlike other sites out there. I’ll try add my two cents here and there. But mainly enjoy reading about experiences and situations shared. Thanks!
2 x
Unknown_Nobody

Post by Unknown_Nobody »

Hallo Everyone!
Just here looking for information, so far...
I've been considering acquiring a device for my fem partner.
By the way, thank you for being here to share information about Chastity.
Unknown_Nobody (Unk)
0 x
Pink ones
Last orgasm: April 4th, 1921
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by Pink ones »

Hello to you all,

My Keyholder and I are togehter since november 2019. I was allready wearing chastity for some years. Still searching for the perfect cage by the way. Finding akeyholder is not easy as many of us know( I think many know) so when I found my Queen I was very happy that she was raging jealous. So after a few weeks I introduced her to chastity as a mean to control her jealousy. And thats how years of playing with chastity became a lifestyle.
1 x
I love my Thai Queen Keyholder :P :P :P
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Did your wearing a cage actually make her less jealous?
0 x
Pink ones
Last orgasm: April 4th, 1921
Orgasms this year: 2

Post by Pink ones »

Tom Allen wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:21 am Did your wearing a cage actually make her less jealous?
Well not really. several times a day she demands that I send her a picture of my caged dick. just to be sure.
0 x
I love my Thai Queen Keyholder :P :P :P
Htmike

Post by Htmike »

Hi there! My hello world intro here.

New here but already long time into chastity

Look forward sharing some good knowledge and experience here. If questions please ask

Mike
0 x
LuckyD

Post by LuckyD »

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are in our 60’s and long time marrieds. We are playing with orgasm denial, although my “can I” question gets far more yeses than no’s. It’s evolving. Currently I am on the honor system. We had a CB600s but it finally broke beyond repair. Shopping for a Jailbird and still trying to get the sizing right before ordering. Looking forward to reading the forums future posts and occasionally contributing my self.
0 x
Booos

Post by Booos »

Hey everyone!

i am in my mid-20s and locked from time to time. Now i am here to get strict to myself.
0 x
New2it

Post by New2it »

Hi! Well...I was kind a Vanilla myself so it all started 1 year ago when me and my wife were in a sexshop. We are playing: I choose something for you and you pick something to me. I decided to get her a we-vibe with a remote control so “I could control how many times and how strong your orgasms will be”. Than, with an evil smile, she showed me what she got to me: a jailbird! And said the exactly the same thing: I could control how many times you are going to have an orgasm :shock:
4 x