"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
JCHIPPER
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by JCHIPPER »

Hello Being on Testosterone make me honey day and night and although my wife of 40 plus years will allow sex anytime its to much and so I've taken to wearing a cage.Shes not been comfortable with it but gradually getting there. We use a dice to decide how many days I need to be controlled before release.Into second month and its working out every 3 or 4 days.Any ideas or help would be great as my urges can be torture all though I guess that part of it.
0 x
dfberns

Post by dfberns »

hello, thanks for the add. Princess Di and I have been into male chastity and denial sins September, 2019. looking forward to exploring and participatin in the forums.
0 x
AlexBarnes

Re: "Hello world"

Post by AlexBarnes »

Hi im new here and new to Chastity I’m 21 years old and I have always been interested in chastity I ordered a couple cages in the past but lost interest and now Im craving to be locked up.
1 x
LovingLockedMen

Post by LovingLockedMen »

Hi y'all!! I am new to this forum, but have been on CM for a while. I'm a keyholder, or more accurately, an aspiring keyholder. I've had very little experience, but have been interested for a while.

I've recently met someone who is also interested in his chastity, and if that actually pans out, I will have questions (despite all the reading I've done so far).

I look forward to learning more from the other members here and hearing about your experiences.
1 x
Loaded1

Post by Loaded1 »

Hello everybody. Chris here from Northern Nevada. Been into chastity for a few years now. Kinda like the feeling of knowing I'm the only one that knows I'm wearing a cage over my junk when I'm in town walking around. Really love the intense orgasm once I get to take that same cage off.

Just looking to learn more about the fun/joy of chastity and even the drawbacks. Hit me up.
0 x
countrylock

Post by countrylock »

Hi everyone. Anewby to chastity..1 month now......started with aCB6000 (chinese knockoff) then another plastic dwvice..... both no good as on of the fellas is an escape genius......then i Got metal Cage....WOW........ 2 weeks full time and IDONT want out.......loving it.......even the occasional pinch....a bit of a l eg shake or adjustment and all good...... 8-) 8-)
0 x
Wendee

Post by Wendee »

Hello,

I am a married Scotsman. I love my chastity devices but my wife's not a Domme and is likely never going to be despite everything I have tried, she always comes across as more nagging than assertive, discussed going to a prodomme together but still believe she wouldn't change. Her idea of a good time is being woken in the middle of the night and fucking. It's getting to the stage where I really don't want "normal orgasms" I want to be locked full time. I want to worship her but I am beginning to absolutely hate having normal sex with her, I would please her in any other way. But hey that's why I'm here
1 x
J Rice

Post by J Rice »

Hi, I'm somewhat shy, but not too shy to say hello. I guess I should introduce myself to everyone and tell you that I am certainly not a bot. I'm just a submissive guy that is frequently locked in chastity.
0 x
Locked_For_Her

Post by Locked_For_Her »

Hello!
Little bit about me. Not new to the lifestyle/kink and have been secretly locking up for a couple of years now. Not so long ago I introduced the subject to my partner and we’ve played around a little bit although she doesn’t really get it.
Hoping to take it further and for us both to enjoy the journey!
1 x
MonLapinou

Post by MonLapinou »

New to this forum and I very much am looking forward to everything I can gain! I am a 39 year old doctor in a long distance long term relationship with my boyfriend. I am in the US and he is in Canada and as you can imagine covid has locked us apart. We will be moving soon and coming together, but in the meantime we are venturing into MC for a long distance sexual interaction. We are both very kinky and are not new to the fetish world. I will be looking at input from others who are king distance key holders, or anyone who incorporates foot fetish into their MC or tease and denial. I wish you all a wonderful week!
Lapinou’s key holder
0 x
Keyhole pour mon lapinou xxxx