"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Sorry to h ear about your loss, us. How are you getting on now?
0 x
shecret

Post by shecret »

Hello world. I am a crossdresser and very curious about chastity. The paradox about permanent chastity appeals to me: You get aroused that you will never cum again, and you cannot use that arousal to anything!

I will probably not get into something permanent, but am working my fernum piercing up to 4mm as my hafada. I will let them share the same ring - without tools it is as permanent as I can get it.

When I crossdress (mostly tight jeans), my balls gets in the way. My wish is to remove them, but it will just stay as a fantasy, I think.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

unchaste-slave wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:46 amloss of my Mistress
Very sorry for your loss, Welcome to our small family.
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
KneelinBob

Post by KneelinBob »

Hello everyone... I was recently put back in chastity after being released for some time. My wife/keyholder has had me caged off and on for the past 5 years, and on Saturday, notified me that it's now going to be a permanent thing (which she'd never said before). Given the circumstances, I thought I would start looking at resources and community, since this is now to be a permanent part of my life. It's a lot to wrap my head around, but I know that I perform better under her control; at work, in life and in bed.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome KneelinBob back into chastity and to the Forums.
0 x
Currently wearing A273
Andrew Becket

Post by Andrew Becket »

Hello, just a quick Intro

I'm Andrew, I'm 50, live in in the UK and I'm Married to an amazing Woman who has embraced the idea of Male Chastity with both hands (who couldn't ask for more).

With regards to the male chastity concept, we have been slowly finding out what works for us as a couple and plan to discuss moving towards a more FLR which, lets be honest - isn't a huge step in Marriage terms, naturally we will approach this subject with the same healthy openness and again we will find out what works for us as we move forward.

Anyway, I've joined this forum to hopefully to learn from other members experiences.
Last edited by Andrew Becket on Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the Forums Andrew and for your introduction. Sounds like you and your wife are off to a good start. Enjoy
0 x
Currently wearing A273
lcckedbysue
Last orgasm: August 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by lcckedbysue »

Hello, and I am glad I found this site! Sue and I have been married 40 years and found our relationship a bit stale. I don't know how I happened upon this topic other than seeing some items for sale on the web. I was intrigued by how it would make my junk feel being caged more than the commitment involved. I ordered a device and began to read about the true meaning of chastity and the relationship aspect. I soon realized for several years I have not been treating my wife like the queen she is. Getting huffy way to quick and just being a butt head in general.

I had also always equated any physical contact with a path to sex. Our simple hugging and kissing went to almost non existent for this reason as she didn't want any of that to ALWAYS lead to sex. I need/ed to fix that.

So as we were in bed Tuesday night all I could do was look at her, stare at her (which she found really out of my character) and continued to ask what was up. She was feeling uncomfortable with my actions as it had been ages since I looked at her in that manner. She even brought it up on the phone the next day...she knew something was going on with me.

So, this past Wednesday my device arrived and she asked what it was, I told her it was just something for me. She pushed for more of an answer but I repeated what I said earlier. She then started to wig out about my not being open an honest. Something I haven't been doing for quite a while. We then had to both leave the house for a bit, me feeling a bit guilty and her being upset.

I returned home later than her and went straight for the device and put it on, telling her I had pee. I REALLY liked the way it felt and looked, however I did not install the lock. I came out of the bathroom and told her we needed to talk. We sat down at the dining table and I turned my chair to her taking her hands in mine and began a conversation. I truly opened up to her and felt vulnerable as all get out as I proceeded to tell her how I had been the trouble in the relationship for several years. As tears began to roll down her face I said that I wanted to change and submit to her sexually and really interact with her on a whole different level the right way. I took the lock and key out of my pocket, placed it in her hand, then told her I wanted her to lock me up and truly enter into the chaste lifestyle. She was taken aback for a moment and asked what this really meant. I started the explanation of the basic principles and her reply was "so I control your fun" to which I said yes. She then inserted the lock and took all the keys!

Yesterday she purchased a new chain and now has my key on a necklace she wants to wear daily, couldn't tell you where the other keys are. She even displayed the key today while out and about in town. Needless to say she wants in on the journey too!

Happy wife, happy life!
steve
5 x
Currently locked in her A276 with a BW lock, custom key by Chastity Shop
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Wow, that's a great story Steve. Rare that a couple, especially one struggling, so quickly launches *together* on chastity. There no doubt will be bumps along the road, but terrific start. Good of you to open up -apparently meant a lot to her.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@unchaste-slave, @shecret, @KneelinBob, @Andrew Becket, and @lcckedbysue Welcome to you all. Some heartfelt and amazing introductions.

Steve, you are lucky that your wife was open and receptive to the idea of chastity. Many wives are not as understanding or willing to start something new that easily. I would caution you to keep a close eye on 'things' until you get accustomed to being cage, especially since you don't have access to a key if problems arise. don't be surprised if the first cage isn't the right one. Most of us went through several different cages before finding one that fit well. This is important especially if she plans to make your lock ups long term.

Bob, 'permanent' means different things to everyone. 24/7 - 365 is not realistic except for a very few. I am released when Kitten wants to play with her property or for medical reasons but, because there is no intention on her part of ever ending my chastity and leaving me uncaged, I consider myself to be in permanent chastity.

Andrew, we are all constantly evolving and learning what does and doesn't work. I don't think that ever changes.

@unchaste-slave Please accept my condolences as well. Hopefully you are finding a way to find peace and move forward with your life.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!