"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

wchm wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:33 pm
Fastredcar wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:26 am Care to post the title and author of the story on Literotica? Thanks!
It’s called New Neighbour by yourcybersub.
I’d be happy to post a link to it if it’s allowed.

Sincerely, D.
It might be more suited for the main forum. 😁
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
kaito_12138
回复:“你好,世界”线程

Post by kaito_12138 »

I just want to work hard and enjoy life with my boyfriend.
0 x
A slave boy
Chastity cage is one of my favorite toys
Fastredcar

Post by Fastredcar »

That is quite a story. I'm most of the way through it. It's giving me second thoughts about exploring a D/s relationship. Thanks!
0 x
Jackfish

Post by Jackfish »

Hello I’m new. Wife and I have been married for 27 years. We have discussed chastity for 10 years and have tried it on and off. After a serious discussion about my faults my wife suggested and we agreed to lock full time. So we are starting what we both hope will be our journey. Can’t wait to see where it leads.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Best of luck, Jackfish. Read through the back posts on these forums. There is a wealth of information here and many peoples' experiences to learn from.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
BeardBator
Last orgasm: November 16th, 2023

Post by BeardBator »

Hello everyone, new to this forum. My name is Lucas, I am Brazilian and I am using my new cage for fun. I’m versatile and my max goal was 1 month.

And hey, the name of the bunny was so difficult. I had tried to answer while registering in May 2023 but I couldn't find the name of the bunny. In November 2023 I tried again and succeeded. The answer was in front of me and I started laughing out loud. Well, to the owner of the forum, you were brilliant on that part. Haha!
0 x
Locked for fun. I don’t have a keyholder but if I find one he will be welcome. 8-)
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

And hey, the name of the bunny was so difficult.
Back in 2010, a number of us were disappointed at the lack of a place where people who were not into bdsm, sissy, humiliation, etc., could hang out and talk about being locked. We found a web board that was not moderated and asked the owner if we could take over. He declined. One of us, the blogger known as @ThumperMN bought the URL, and we set this up.

Because of the flood of spammers, we picked a question that we figured would be easy for people from the US and UK/EU. We did not anticipate other people from around the world discovering this forum.
3 x
tonebunny

Post by tonebunny »

Hello :) New here
0 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
spenser

Post by spenser »

Hello all,

Spenser here. I’ve worn chastity devices for about 4 years now. Started with steel, but currently wearing a Kink3D Cobra. I’m not in a relationship at the moment, but have a pro KH since it makes things more interesting. Long time lurker here, but I registered since I enjoy interacting with others in the lifestyle. I’ve participated at Chastity Mansion but there it’s pretty much the same old topics all the time and way too much fantasy represented as non-fiction. I see much more interesting posts here.
0 x