"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ciaSquared
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ciaSquared »

Hi! I’m 24, looking for advice and help with self-chastity. I’ve only recently been interested in it, so I’m still doing a bunch of reading about it.
1 x
FredfromDE

Post by FredfromDE »

Hello everyone. I'm curious about chastity, my actual status is 'single', but I tried a (non metal) chastity cage for a while. Unfortunately it was much too uncomfortable. So i'm looking here for some information and advices. :)
0 x
smfang

Post by smfang »

Hello,

I am a frustrated chastity wannabe in my mid 60's. My wife of 15 years knows about my interest in male chastity. On rare occasion she gets into it. Other times she will put up with me self-locking, but clearly doesn't get it. (I put the key in a time-released box to make it somewhat real for myself.) I wish that she would take charge of my cock and be a tease to get her way. I have largely given up hope that this will ever happen. I am joining this forum hoping to get some vicarious thrill from other people's experiences and in the distant hope that some comments will suggest an approach that will lead to my wife taking a more active role in my chastity fantasies.
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

smfang wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:47 pm Hello,

I am a frustrated chastity wannabe in my mid 60's. My wife of 15 years knows about my interest in male chastity. On rare occasion she gets into it. Other times she will put up with me self-locking, but clearly doesn't get it. (I put the key in a time-released box to make it somewhat real for myself.) I wish that she would take charge of my cock and be a tease to get her way. I have largely given up hope that this will ever happen. I am joining this forum hoping to get some vicarious thrill from other people's experiences and in the distant hope that some comments will suggest an approach that will lead to my wife taking a more active role in my chastity fantasies.
Your situation is VERY similar to mine except VanillaWife never "gets into it."

You might get some ideas from reading my Journey. They have certainly not converted VW, but they have given me a great deal more fun / enjoyment than I could have expected given my situation.
0 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Holdingout1

Post by Holdingout1 »

Hi Everyone - just saying hello was I’m pretty new to this forum. I recently came out to my wife and we’ve started to get into chastity play….I’ve had a long time interest but finally dove in 😀. I’ve read that there is a keyholder forum but would appreciate any details on how I could give her access to that….thanks for everyone’s help
0 x
smfang

Post by smfang »

WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:17 am

You might get some ideas from reading my Journey. They have certainly not converted VW, but they have given me a great deal more fun / enjoyment than I could have expected given my situation.
Thanks for the suggestion.
0 x
Boy_NL

Post by Boy_NL »

Hello everyone,

Just registered here today, and will give a short introduction of myself.
I am "boy", an owned gay guy in his mid 30's, wearing a Carrara 2.0 full chastity belt.
One of my best friends is keyholder and keeps me submissive, which is for both of us, a wonderfol journey.

Would love to get in touch with other people, interested and/ or experienced in longterm chastity.

all the best!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Holdingout1 wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:02 pm Hi Everyone - just saying hello was I’m pretty new to this forum. I recently came out to my wife and we’ve started to get into chastity play….I’ve had a long time interest but finally dove in 😀. I’ve read that there is a keyholder forum but would appreciate any details on how I could give her access to that….thanks for everyone’s help
Welcome to the forum. Your wife would need her own account, and I or one of the other admins would activate the 'superpower' that would enable her to see the Keyholder area.

Hopefully you two will already have had some discussions as to needs/wants/expectations- we recently had a couple here where the guy apparently just sprung it on her and she had no clue what to do. She didn't even know what questions to ask, and she became frustrated rather quickly, because no one could answer questions that she couldn't/didn't ask.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Chastityat60

Post by Chastityat60 »

smfang wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 11:03 pm
WifeIsVanilla wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:17 am

Thanks for the suggestion.
Your situation is very similar to mine also where my wife is also very vanilla.. and cannot see the point to any of this. This is my third attempt of maybe starting a self locking program that will match our love making times..whenever they maybe..then back into the cage. I too look at the stories and wish my wife would agree even to just be the key holder till our next time together.. That will probably never happen , so, I too am considering a lockable key box.
0 x
Queen Alison I

Post by Queen Alison I »

Hello Everyone.

This is my first 'kinky' online forum. I've been my husband's off-and-on keyholder for several years but we've decided to get more serious about it. He's been a lurker here and suggested I join this forum because 'it's not a stupid jerk-off site' that would give me cold feet about chastity. I read a few posts and the "for some version of Vanilla" one was reassuring. The one time I tried looking up information about chastity years ago I found a guy wearing a maid uniform and it took my husband a couple of years to talk me into being his keyholder again. And the thread about how many devices, wow, I thought my hubby was bad, but he only has three (we're thinking of ordering a 4th).

So here I am. I'm mumble-mumble years old, been married for over twenty years and goofing around with chastity for about 10. But I don't feel like I really know what I'm doing with it, so I'm hoping to learn from some other keyholders here. My husband told me there's a secret group for that. I like belonging to secret groups!
Last edited by Queen Alison I on Fri Jul 02, 2021 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 x