"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Michele

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Michele »

@DubSissyBoy

Welcome to the forums! I hope you do get started on a fantastic ride. Enjoy!
1 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Lockedupcock

Post by Lockedupcock »

Hello all! I’m a 21 year old male from the UK! I’ve been self locking since March 2021 and I absolutely love it! My aims for the year ahead is to meet more like minded people and have fun with others whilst in chastity! I would love to get to know others on here and share some of my experiences.
0 x
DirtyDoc

Post by DirtyDoc »

Greetings!!

After mild denial play for years, our dynamic has changed just a little bit at the first of the year. In the past, wife and I have enjoyed frequent edging followed by a denied release for me, but she is always free to enjoy some oral, or her hitachi wand at any time. It’s always been fun, and we’ve always done this on the honor system for me that I won’t cheat in the shower. I am proud to say I never have.

Fast forward to now, after a wonderful New Year's Eve, I was still horny the next morning. It had been 2+ weeks before that, so I was not reset. Because of circumstance, there was no opportunity for another 5 days. At that point, I offered a full massage for her, with a promise of 100% for her. I was already feeling the urge to stay denied, so I was happy when she took advantage. She did enjoy about 5 minutes of teasing me after her massage and then let go and said thanx for the rub. We’ve talked more since then that we are both enjoying the current way of things. I’m in a constant arousal and she is getting more attention and a bit of spoiling. Unsure how long we will go. I want it to be her choice. If we do go more than a couple weeks, which I hope we do, I will ask her to cage me to prevent me from cheating. She’s always preferred me to stay “behaved”, but for longer periods, I want to be controlled more firmly.

I will keep you all up to date as this progresses.
Thank you for letting me join this group!!
Last edited by DirtyDoc on Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
Belle

Post by Belle »

Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and see some old (& many new) names. Jnuts & I are still around, he is currently in indefinite chastity with use of device & honor system both. I am hoping to be more active again. Talk soon!
4 x
~Belle
Jnuts wife & keyholder
http://nuts4belle.wordpress.com/
slave d

Post by slave d »

Belle wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:39 pm Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and see some old (& many new) names. Jnuts & I are still around, he is currently in indefinite chastity with use of device & honor system both. I am hoping to be more active again. Talk soon!
Hi Belle great to hear from you. I think a number of us including MsM and myself have been on a bit of a “go slow” with covid and other events effecting is all over the world. i got a bit of a sore under my scrotum caused by chafing when hot and sweaty (very hot summer here, 30 C plus most days) so i’ve been “free” for some weeks. We have a new device on its way that may change all that (i really prefer to be locked) but time will tell. Anyway good to see you back on the forum.

MsM’s ld
2 x
New Zealand
After a year post covid of “freedom” I am trialing a good old HT V3 nub modified by me to have a glans ring so no pullout. Working well so far.
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Belle wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:39 pm Just wanted to pop in and see some old (& many new) names. Jnuts & I are still around, he is currently in indefinite chastity with use of device & honor system both.
Wow, glad you're both doing well. Pop in any time... a lot of new names including a lot of women who might benefit from your experience.
3 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Belle wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:39 pm Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and see some old (& many new) names. Jnuts & I are still around, he is currently in indefinite chastity with use of device & honor system both. I am hoping to be more active again. Talk soon!
It's great to see you back again. It may take a little while to get in to the swing of things, I was gone for a long time as well but have been back pretty steady for a bit. I'm looking forward to hearing from both of you again.
2 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome back @Belle

So nice to see some of the old friends popping back in! Hope to hear from you soon!
2 x
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
supermario77

Post by supermario77 »

Hi all, we are a couple who like to experiment with short term chastity.

Currently wearing a spiked 3d printed device.
1 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome, sounds pokey hehe
1 x