"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Homebody

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Homebody »

@Dredger it sounds like you are off to a great start. I don't know if it is the way you wrote it up, but it sounds like it started much smoother than for many. Good luck and welcome.
1 x
Chastity5899

Post by Chastity5899 »

Hi all new here. Go by Holly. Love being locked, my record time is 2 weeks. Don’t lock very often but when I do, it’s nice not being able to play with myself. Sort of a sissy, I like wearing panties and dressing up a bit. I’m not exactly sure what my sexual identity is. Straight and bi curious? Idk. So umm, I’ve got zero sexual experiences I know pretty sad, being 34. Hope I find that special girl soon. Live in Hawaii. Hope to find some like minded people. 😊
1 x
shelli_k18

Post by shelli_k18 »

Hello all,

5 yrs really doesn't seem that long ago, my gf of 9 yrs and I chose locked chastity and even after we broke up, I'm still fascinated by it. I say I'm 24/7 chaste, but locked only 3+ hrs a day, usually when I'm doing my emails and trying to remain focus'd. I haven't been locked for more than 78 hrs at a time, both systems (Holy trainer v2 mock) & (cb6000s mock) were cheap but effective. But sitting the cb6000s I've broken 3 times. the worst is the stiff ring of the cb6000s as it doesn't form to the body well.

All in all, when I'm out and about, panties and a tight panty girdle keep my bits inside and no erections. and since I'm self managing, is almost as effective as the key lock cage, though if I leave the key at home I guess I have a lil more apprehension in mixed company.

but this is not all me, just focus that this group would be interested in. INFP I guess I'm more closetted sissy since junior high school, and adept male actress around "polite" company. Although, I've been a pain slut, hedonist, and many other labels, I believe open minded asexual would apply currently.
0 x
PantySissyHubby

Post by PantySissyHubby »

I'm 53 white, wife is 45 black. Married a little over 10 years, together 15. Sex about once every 2-4 weeks, certainly not enough for me. Always pleasing her orally to start, love it. I don't masturbate much, I have but it's rare really. Knowing what I know now, I realize I've started and done things wrong. So I'm here to see what I can do now, if anything.

It began with panties a few years ago. I started adding some "boy short" style (not too fem) to my underwear drawer - after one time finding a black pair of hers in my drawer, I wore them and told her I did. She didn't get upset, but also didn't care much I think. She would make comments like "why would a man wear these"? And I'd say "I'm trying to spice things up baby" or something like that. She would just put them in my drawer after doing laundry. I've also secretly been trying chastity.

Then for our anniversary in January 2019, I took her to her favorite restaurant where we had a nice, romantic dinner and a movie after. After dinner, I had decided to surprise her and stop by an adult store for couples, before the movie. When we pulled into the parking lot, she was like "oh hell no!", then after a moment, she said "ok, I'll entertain your ass", and we went in.

We did the typical looking around and browsing the isles, comments here and there. She showed interest in a couple of skimpy outfits, some body paint and a numbing spray for her VJ. Along the way, I saw and joked about a chastity but she was like "nah". We did see some BSDM items and we looked around in that section for a hot minute. But we settled on the things she wanted and we paid and left the store.

On the way home to the movies is where things got interesting. She stated "If I had known we were going there, I would have bought some more things." And I replied, oh yea, like? She stated she would have gotten a whip, collar & chain and maybe some handcuffs. I replied cool, I'll be whipping you! To which she replied "No boy, I'm whipping you!" I said ok, we laughed. So we continued to the movies where we had already bought tickets online.

The next day, I returned to the store to get those items she mentioned in our conversation. And I told her I was going to get them. She was like ok, no objection. The young lady that was helping us the night before was there and remembered us. I told her my wife is very domme and wants to get a few things -collar/chain, whip, cuffs. It's here I decided to "throw in" the chastity. And later at home I showed the wife everything I had placed in a large shoebox, I call now the FUNBOX.

Fast-forward to today, we also now have a large strapon (that I've only used on her. At first, she's always like "nah" but once I get her going, she's usually like "get your friend", etc. I can tell she loves it and has huge orgasms. Also, one time just before sex, I decided to lock in chastity and wear a lace panty. And I told her I'm only taking care of you "my queen". It was a fun night.

After that, I began placing the chastity key on her sink counter in our bathroom. There's been a couple of times I've had it on for sex, but she still likes me to remove it for PiV. Each day I would go to work, leaving the key - removing it daily for shower and shaving. But she one day told me "this is something YOU want, not me." I realized it was only irritating her. So I stopped. And I would occasionally leave the key on my sink when I would wear it. It's here where I realized I needed some help and that I was "doing it wrong".

Since then, we have talked much more and shes accepted my panties and all the toys we have. BUT since early 2019, we've not used the collar/chain, whip. Just the large strapon sometimes. And when i suggest some of those items, she's always like "I just want a quickie." Is she afraid of emasculating me?

A couple of recent conversations, I told her yes, panties and the chastity are MY kinks, and have tried to discuss with her (at the appropriate times, her kinks and desires). But she always says she has none. And I recently gave her some gifts (perfumes, oils for backrubs), flowers, cooked, etc.) and a card with the key in it. She seemed very receptive and I thought I was finally doing this right. 3 days in, we talked and she really didn't know that key was for the actual chastity. But after a brief and stupid argument about parenting our child, she handed me the key back. Short story, we both apologized. So more gifts like above, and in the card, I said "Can we try this again?" And when I gave her those gifts, she was all smiles saying "uh oh, might have to get that key back!" a couple of times. So, I gave her the key (we were out in the car someplace). And I told her I was unlocked. She said, "ok, I'll give it to you when I'm ready.". And for a week now, the key has been sitting on her bedside table. She did have her menstrual cycle ( I do understand that!), but it's been a week. I've not said anything. I've continued to be helpful around the house, cooking cleaning (but not as intense as when I was locked).

I do know that after this is worked out, I need to talk with her and make sure we don't weaponize our private matters like our sexual desires. How can I best proceed without any more blunders? She's close it seems but I can't afford any more big mistakes.
0 x
buttndown

Post by buttndown »

Hello. I am an older gay male living in the Baltimore, MD area. I have decided that I need to practice chastity in order to get better control of my sexual activity. I am currently looking at devices in order to choose my first device. I currently have a 0 ga Prince Albert and am looking for one that is made for a PA or that will allow me to wear my current jewelry. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
0 x
buttndown

Post by buttndown »

I forgot to mention that I am eagerly waiting to see what effects, in addition to greater self-control, this journey to a long period of chastity will have on how I express my sexuality. I am already a total bottom, and I am curious if this will lead me in the direction of being a submissive bottom.
0 x
Kurudan

Post by Kurudan »

Hi everyone!

I'm 19 y.o. male from Czech Republic and this year I'm going to university.
New to chastity and absolutely love it. Right now, I'm locking myself, so I hope to find a buddy to play with soon.
I've managed to stay locked in my Holy Trainer 24h at most, because I don't have will to remain locked for too long.
0 x
Mr_Sir

Post by Mr_Sir »

Hello,

I am new to the forums and after reading the New Members post, I decided to briefly introduce myself here.

I am a straight male Dominant that is self-chaste and have been for nearly 8 years. I am the Dom to a group of several female submissives.
I mainly joined these forums to continue my education on chastity, but mostly to educate myself on quality custom devices. I have found several companies/teams that make custom devices, but I am always looking to add to my collection.

I look forward to posting outside of this thread soon!

Thanks,

Mr_Sir
1 x
testingthewaters

Post by testingthewaters »

Hello all, I'm a 40-something year old fellow who is getting an opportunity to explore chastity and denial with a willing partner. I've had an interest for a long time, but wasn't able to indulge and experiment. I'm joining this forum because I think it may be a great spot to ask some questions of the folk with more experience than myself, and to have some discussion in general.

Thanks!
1 x
FindingFun
Last orgasm: May 18th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 14

Post by FindingFun »

Hello
I’m a 56yo married man in a sexless marriage that presently self locks. I don’t remember how long ago I was introduced to chastity but finally bought my first cage about 4 years ago. I became more serious about it last October.

Without going into it for now, I will say that I did I introduce my wife to me using a chastity device back then.

Anyway, I like that this forum has the “Journey” thread and I’ve been looking for something like that. I belong to other sites but none have a specific area dedicated to journaling ones progress.

Happy to have joined this site.

FF
1 x