"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Mattinur
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Mattinur »

Hello, Kitten.
I did it, yes, six years ago, but thougt doing it that way I slept half an hour before waking again and so I did'nt rest enough by night...health is more important than a sex game. Tanks for your interest.
1 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

Mattinur wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:42 pm ...health is more important than a sex game. Tanks for your interest.
It was just a thought. Health should always be at the forefront in anything we endeavor. ;)
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
tcindy

Post by tcindy »

Hello all,

Just new to this site. I have been in and out BDSM for a long time (like 10 years) but there are two things that I just can't get away from: leather hoods and chastity. I have owned cb3000 series which is horrible for me. I couldn't wear it over one week but that's the only cage I have so I still used that. Before I bought HT v2, I realized that there were something really cool, like neosteel series. But they were too pricy. Later I bought the HTv2 small which was very comfortable. But it creates odors after one week of wearing. Ht v3 small also have the same problem. So now I am looking for a steel one. I read about Thumper's blog and am indecisive between JailBird and Steelheart2.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@tcindy
Hi & welcome to the Forums!
0 x
Kitten
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, @tcindy. From everything I have seen and read you can't go wrong with the Jailbird. Kitten says it will be the next device for HER property.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Hello all,

I got fascinated by enforced chastity and I started to experiment with chastity devices for almost a year before I worked up the courage to introduce a chastity cage to my fiancée. She had never seen one before, but she was not appalled and we had a rather fun conversation about it. When it became clear, that our work assignments would separate us for five months, I proposed to wear a chastity device permanently until we can reunite. It is a sign of commitment and provides peace of mind to both of us.

I am not sure, if this will turn into a life style once we are reunited and I am seeking advice on how to attract her interest in taking control of my sexual needs. The idea excites me and scares me at the same time, because on one side, I totally enjoy how she transforms once she has handcuffed me to the bed during sex :D . On the other side, she is a person who always sees things through and can muster a degree of discipline, that I cannot match... :evil:

For a little more than two months, I am locked in a Custom Chastity "Saint" and I can share my thoughts on this cage as well as the physical and psychological challenges that I am facing.
2 x
Not in control.
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

> I am seeking advice on how to attract her interest in taking control of my sexual needs

She will need to see a benefit to herself. Whether it's that it gets her hot, or that she likes your attitude, or she loves how much you trust her and give her control over some of your most intimate functions ... any or all of those and many more, it's got to be fun for her.

Since she's open to play, continue playing. Share with her how you feel when she denies you; hear from her how she feels. As for protocols, that is, when does the cage go on, come off, etc, that HAS to be all about her. If she's just doing it to humor you, she'll get tired of it eventually. If the cage goes on when it suits her, and comes off when it suits her, and that act does something for her, that's when she'll be invested. That likely means that whatever fantasies you have about how that's all going to go, won't be how it's going to go :). The best thing you can do is become flexible, malleable, to play the game the way she wants it played.

My 2 cents :)
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@UltraWhiteStar

Welcome to the Forums!

I agree with what Schnoff said. As a keyholder myself, if there wasn't anything in his chastity for me as well as for him & our relationship, I don't know if I'd have much interest in the long-term. Since we're still fairly new to chastity I can't say for certain what I would do.

As for us specifically, KBT has no control of his cage. I carry the key, put the cage on, and take it off as the need arises. If he needs the cage off for a specific reason, he has to come to me to unlock him. However, in case of an emergency there's a sealed envelope pinned to our bedroom wall containing a key to the lockbox where I keep the spare cage key.

Finally ... try to keep it fun & interesting for her as well as for yourself.

Just my thoughts on the subject. Everyone has different thoughts & ideas on chastity.
1 x
Kitten
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum @UltraWhiteStar. It sounds like you are off to a good start.

As Schnoff put it, your chastity has to be about her. Fix her coffee, offer to rub her feet, massage her legs and back. The little things will mean a lot to her and you will find that you enjoy doing them for her. Your desires, feelings and fantasies are secondary. Shower her with affection but don't smother her. You have been thinking about this for a year, it is new to her. Let her digest it at her own pace. It has been said several times by others that the cage on your cock and balls serves as a nearly constant reminder of your status. (Make that HER cock and balls, they no longer belong to you!) To her, most of the time it will be just another day. She is likely not trying to ignore you, it just isn't at the top of her agenda.

When we got our first cage 4 months ago I handed the keys and all control of our sex lives over to Kitten. As she said, I don't have access to a key except for an emergency. There are only 3 times I handle HER cage. First is when it comes off for cleaning. Second, I am allowed to adjust it for comfort without unlocking it. The third time is to move it around when another woman asks to see it up close, and that is always with Kitten's permission and close supervision. Since the first day I have not removed it or put it on. That is a right she reserves for herself.
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
UltraWhiteStar

Post by UltraWhiteStar »

Thank you for the warm welcome.
It is great to get such good advice with the first comments. If I am honest, when I started playing with chastity devices, it was to satisfy my fantasy of being controlled and denied. Ultimately, it was MY fantasy, not hers. All your comments make the point that you can easily fool yourself by serving yourself, not her.
I am not sure how it will go from here. I am locked in a cage and she has the key (I do have a sealed key for emergencies) but since we are separated by the Atlantic ocean, it can only serve as a symbol of our love and trust. What is in it for her can, for the most part, only come true once we live together again. So in this regard, we will be at the very begining of exploring this life style, despite me being caged for months. I am trying to say that my experience of this time will be very different than hers and that I probably have built up expectations, which is ultimately selfish. It is funny as it is sad that being caged has made me aware that I can be quite selfish and unattentive, and that I have to do much better for our relationship to thrive. In this regard, even if we don’t pursue chastity, I have benefitted in totally unexpected ways from having my dick locked up in a little plastic device.
3 x
Not in control.