"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
brieflover
Last orgasm: February 28th, 2021
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by brieflover »

Hello all, I am 61, lingerie wearing guy and would like my wife to lock me up. Would love to serve her more than I do now and be denied or at least ruined orgasm in chastity. Thank you to all your great posts. I will try to talk to my wife about it again. Tried once a few years back and she didn't even want to listen. Strange cause she accepts my Panty and nightgowns. I will try again and maybe give her the book you all refer too. I read it and it was very informative.
Thanks again to all of you, men and women. Especially the women. Your insight might really help the wife say yes.
0 x
Diaper Boy

Post by Diaper Boy »

Hello. Just joined this forum because I am in need of some advice in getting a new chastity cage. I will make a new post about it in the general forum though.

Nice to meet you all.
0 x
lordmyrth

Post by lordmyrth »

Hello again world
0 x
LiamW

Post by LiamW »

Hello world,

I'm Liam. I'm new to chastity and I'd like to find more info here. I've been reading this forum as a guest and already found some helpful info, but a piece of advice and chat with someone who is more experienced

cheers, guys
0 x
LadyNectarine

Post by LadyNectarine »

Hello, it's exciting to be here joining you all. I'm a soon-to-be keyholder for the new user, Nectar. I showed him some photos of chastity devices and he made it a full 3 weeks before admitting his desire to be locked in one. I decided we would join this forum, as we're still researching devices and learning about the lifestyle.

I've been involved in kink for over a decade, having started out as a submissive. But after giving dominance a try several years ago, I never looked back. I love sci-fi, sushi, and submissive boys at my feet.

Thank you for having us, we can't wait to get started.
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the Forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
mrrigid
Orgasms this year: 6

Post by mrrigid »

LadyNectarine wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:41 pm I showed him some photos of chastity devices and he made it a full 3 weeks before admitting his desire to be locked in one.
He held out well - he knew right away!
2 x
Ejaculation is for babies.
Mostly honor system. Romi metal cage sometimes. Mike's Spikes for special occasions.
Baterboy

Post by Baterboy »

Greetings all
I’m a single gay male, really into chastity and would love nothing better than to negotiate an agreement with a key holder with the same interests.
I was married until last year to an ambition-less bum, who couldn’t be bothered to be interested in sex despite the fact he could have had pretty much anything he wanted. Sad.
If you’d like to know more please message me.
1 x
ARK

Post by ARK »

Today is International Women’s Day. And in the United States, it is National Women’s History month.
0 x
WPS
Noobhubby

Post by Noobhubby »

Hello all,

As my username implies I’m very new to this world.
I’ve made a few mistakes out of enthusiasm (like buying a steel works before doing long term wearing)
My wife is the one that holds the keys when I do wear.
We are in our late 20’s. We live in Canada so the weather plays a big part in chastity as when it gets -30 C..... you can imagine!

Been reading the forum for a year on and off.

That is us:)
0 x