"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
iborg
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by iborg »

Hello World!

I've been fascinated with chastity for seemingly forever. At first I haunted Altairboy's website and then a few others. I've tried several ball trap devices and either could pull our or had issues as I hang high. I first saw a PA piercing on one of the Chinese sights a couple of years ago. I kept on putting off ordering. A coupe of weeks ago I ordered one. The quality looks reasonable. I then realized that if I was going to have a PA device, I needed a PA. Thursday I was repierced. I had a PA about 30 years ago and the piercer aimed for that spot. I'm a bit worried in may not be deep enough away from my urethra split.

I'm open to looking at other chastity tubes as I'm hoping this becomes a way of life.

Thanks and hello....

iBorg
0 x
timmyboy38
Last orgasm: June 29th, 2021

Post by timmyboy38 »

Hello world!

It's great to read about so many like-minded people on this forum! I just registered on this forum, on one of the greatest days of my life so far. My first name is Tim and I hail from The Netherlands, that tiny country in Western Europe.

Recently, my wife and I had a difficult discussion about our marriage (together for 13 years now), which was going downhill fast. After our talk, we decided to make an effort to spice up our relationship.

Our first step was to order some raunchy lingerie to get things going. This worked for about two weeks, after which I felt my interest in my wife dwindling again. I then decided to make a bold move. When I was a sophomore in college, I developed BDSM fantasies and even attempted to find a dominatrix. I never got further than one or two experiences in a public dungeon setting, after which I decided that finding a Domme would be too difficult. This was in 2004. I then pursued regular dating, using dating websites which were popping up at the time. This is where I met my wife, back in 2006. After several years of living together, I tried to interest her in kinky BDSM stuff. She tried, but wasn’t really into it. We even tried a CB6000 chastity belt, which hurt, was insecure and disgusted my wife. Things slowly got boring from there onwards. Which brings me to my bold move, earlier this week.

I found out about the Cellmate, a relatively new chastity belt with app control. I told my wife that this toy could be a potential life saver for us, citing all the glorious effects a truly secure CB had on a marriage. She smiled and obliged: “ok honey, order one. Let’s try”. So, a few days later this toy arrived. It was relatively comfortable to wear, but it broke today, after only four days of use. The lock broke when the tiny screw that was holding it together fell out, and the battery died as well! You would think that I’ve had a crappy day today, but nothing could be further from the truth. Let me explain, should you still be reading my story at this point.

The last couple of days have been similar to 13 years ago, when we first met. I have been cuddling and kissing my wife until it almost annoyed her. I have been doing more chores than ever, without being asked to. So, this afternoon, just after my Cellmate broke I locked myself up in my old CB6000, with this anti pull-out thingy I bought with it. I was quite comfortable once I had the right ring and pin size. My wife appreciated my quick action and went on her way. Then, something amazing happened. I suspected that my wife, over the last couple of days, was slowly seeing the positive effects locking me up had on my behaviour. But it did not sexually arouse her, she told me. However, later in the afternoon, she was suddenly standing behind me. “Honey, would you like to pleasure me?” she asked with a naughty smile. She had never asked me before, not like this, and certainly not on a Sunday afternoon. I was really aroused due to the lock-ups over the last few days (although I was let out every evening because I am still in the adjusting phase), so I quickly hurried upstairs after her. She put on this wonderful red body, you know one of those zipper-quick-access-to-everything things, gorgeous! We started kissing like teenagers, after which she ordered me to orally satisfy her. I know this is starting to read like a cheap dirty book, but I swear that every word is true. She came hard, and I can’t remember her ever orgasming like that. I told her. She agreed, and then continued to tell me that she had become aroused by our new situation as well. I then smiled happily and asked whether I could have sex with her. Her devilish smile was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen (although a bit scary as well). “No, you cannot. You will stay locked in for now,” she told me.

And that’s where we’re at, as of this moment. After typing this, I will go downstairs and cuddle my wife while she’s watching TV on the couch. She just told me that I will be released again tonight, as this is my first day wearing the CB6000. I already made it to 13 hours with the Cellmate, and I feel the CB6000 could also be a great model for me. I really cannot pull out with the anti-pullout thingy (I wear the A one, which provides most room for the penis). However, as I have read online, the CB6000 easily cracks through the middle. This seems to start happening with mine as well. So, I have ordered another (short model this time) Cellmate and complained to customer service about my broken unit. Whatever model I choose, I don’t care that much, since my wife and I now know that a CB is the way forward for us. We just have to pick the right tool for the job. I never could have dreamed that spending a few hundred euros could rekindle our flame in such a dramatic way…

If you have read through all of this, many thanks for bearing with me! I hope to detail our journey on this forum and to have many exciting discussions about male chastity with you all.

Cheers,

Tim
4 x
Locked 24/7 in a cherry.. no a PA-28.. I mean a Penica.. well, I don't know.
SecondSoul

Post by SecondSoul »

timmyboy38 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 1:48 pm The last couple of days have been similar to 13 years ago, when we first met. I have been cuddling and kissing my wife until it almost annoyed her. I have been doing more chores than ever, without being asked to. So, this afternoon, just after my Cellmate broke I locked myself up in my old CB6000, with this anti pull-out thingy I bought with it. I was quite comfortable once I had the right ring and pin size. My wife appreciated my quick action and went on her way. Then, something amazing happened. I suspected that my wife, over the last couple of days, was slowly seeing the positive effects locking me up had on my behaviour. But it did not sexually arouse her, she told me. However, later in the afternoon, she was suddenly standing behind me. “Honey, would you like to pleasure me?” she asked with a naughty smile. She had never asked me before, not like this, and certainly not on a Sunday afternoon. I was really aroused due to the lock-ups over the last few days (although I was let out every evening because I am still in the adjusting phase), so I quickly hurried upstairs after her. She put on this wonderful red body, you know one of those zipper-quick-access-to-everything things, gorgeous! We started kissing like teenagers, after which she ordered me to orally satisfy her. I know this is starting to read like a cheap dirty book, but I swear that every word is true. She came hard, and I can’t remember her ever orgasming like that. I told her. She agreed, and then continued to tell me that she had become aroused by our new situation as well. I then smiled happily and asked whether I could have sex with her. Her devilish smile was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen (although a bit scary as well). “No, you cannot. You will stay locked in for now,” she told me.

Hey Tim,

amazing to hear and I can relate to that 100%. My wife doesn't link helping and being a good husband to chastity yet either. She definitely love the sexual tension though.
Hope to hear more from you soon, since we both seem to embark on the same journey at the same time.
1 x
Magicmike
Good afternoon

Post by Magicmike »

Hello everyone.

Been curious about chastity for a while now and have just took the plunge in ordering my first cage. I’m so excited and nervous but can’t wait to get started.

I’ve come here to try to find some tips and trick, as well as some fun games to play solo, as my partner isn’t aware of my fascination. This is also something to get help with as I would love to be able to use it as a couple.

Look forward to having some fun (or not) with you all.

Mike
0 x
timmyboy38

Post by timmyboy38 »

SecondSoul wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:08 am Hey Tim,

amazing to hear and I can relate to that 100%. My wife doesn't link helping and being a good husband to chastity yet either. She definitely love the sexual tension though.
Hope to hear more from you soon, since we both seem to embark on the same journey at the same time.
Thanks mate! And thank you (and others) for reading my little story. If you guys don't mind, I will continue my story in the Journey section. I would also love to read yours over there :D .
2 x
timmyboy38
Re: Good afternoon

Post by timmyboy38 »

Magicmike wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:50 am I’ve come here to try to find some tips and trick, as well as some fun games to play solo, as my partner isn’t aware of my fascination. This is also something to get help with as I would love to be able to use it as a couple.
Mike
Hi Mike,

At some point I would just tell your wife about it. Or send her some info on why men like chastity, just for her to think about. It's a great feeling once you open up to your wife :-).
0 x
SecondSoul
Re: Good afternoon

Post by SecondSoul »

Magicmike wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:50 am Hello everyone.

Been curious about chastity for a while now and have just took the plunge in ordering my first cage. I’m so excited and nervous but can’t wait to get started.

I’ve come here to try to find some tips and trick, as well as some fun games to play solo, as my partner isn’t aware of my fascination. This is also something to get help with as I would love to be able to use it as a couple.

Look forward to having some fun (or not) with you all.

Mike
Hi Mike,

it took me many years and all my strength to talk to my partner about it and this was definitely a mistake to wait so long. She reacted super cool and although we haven't been very "kinky" before, sex is now 1000% better. If you have a strong relationship it is definitely worth talking to your partner.
1 x
prien2

Post by prien2 »

Hello Folks:

I just rejoined this forum after I lost track of my original account. Curious about chastity and have self-locked on occasionally. Trying to screw up enough courage to get my wife involved.
0 x
Homebody

Post by Homebody »

Welcome. I would be cautious about the cellmate. It has been in the news recently for being able to be hacked. For under $20 you can also find a steel device online to see if you like those. Good luck.
2 x
Jonleatherboi

Post by Jonleatherboi »

Am pleased to find this site. Completely new to chastity but so far I’m loving it! Looking forward to learning more. Hello
0 x