"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Wow! Six new members in the last 2 weeks. Welcome to you all and here's hoping you stick around and join in the conversations.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Chastelifexxx »

bluerhombus wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:25 pm Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum but have been in chastity on and off for almost 2 years now. I joined because I'm looking for advice and tips on going more long term, which probably means finding a different device. It's always helpful to have "friends" who are in the same situation dealing with the same issues.

For what it's worth, I'm gay, so I know I'm vastly outnumbered here (as pretty much everywhere else in life lol) but the experience of chastity is basically the same straight or gay, so I hope I am welcome here, and can perhaps even find some others.
@bluerhombus I am part of a gay Dom/sub couple. We have been experiencing chastity in our relationship now for almost 8 years. I am sorry I didn't reach out before now but just saw your introduction post. I have had 3 different chastity devices - CB-2000, Holy Trainer v2, and now and my fav of them is the Looker01 with a urethra tube. If still are interested and looking for tips or just to have a "friend" in the same situation, send me a reply.
1 x
bflmpsvz

Post by bflmpsvz »

Hi, I have been using the chastity belt for some time now and I have been diagnosed with varicocele, so I would like to learn how to work with it and what limitations it may have when using the chastity belt.
0 x
sklavenAJ

Post by sklavenAJ »

Good Evening! first, I feel a bit strange joining this site because it seems to be heavily male dominated. However, I fit in because I identify as male minded, yet I have a female body. I'm trans. I also identify as a slave. I truly identify more as a slave, than as a gender. I was planning top surgery, but Master enjoys my breasts, and I would lose nipple sensation. I considered bottom surgery to a small extent, but Master enjoys torturing the parts I have. plus everything works well, so why fuck with it?

I have a semi vanilla life, at least where my offspring are concerned. I do not live with Master for various reasons. I have a full time mon thru fri job that pays a modest amount. And I am in chastity...and I am highly aroused by the idea, and it's all very confusing.

I've been turned on by the thought since I discovered touching myself was starting to make things wet and leaky and smelly. lol I was maybe 9. I have tried orgasm control and denial with others, but it was never fulfilling mostly cause they thought it was a way to just tease someone for a night, or they enjoyed giving me orgasms and figured i wasn't serious.

Until i met Master. He's taken me seriously. And Master doesn't play games. He's about as real as i've found.
0 x
cshorts

Post by cshorts »

Welcome @sklavenAJ! Don't worry about fitting in -- we're friendly to all gender identities here.
0 x
Wearing: MCN Contender
In chastity since: 3 October 2018
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Hello @sklavenAJ ! I hear you on "why mess with plumbing that works". I think using that as the default is a good idea, I'm with Angel there.

I'll just tag @Grwl to this.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Medstudent21

Post by Medstudent21 »

Hello everyone !
First, sorry for my English. I’m a 21 years old French boy.
Let me introduce myself :
So I’m a medical student in France and I’m sad that I can’t totally focus on my studies. Now at university, i have many times to learn my lessons etc... you have to be autonome and study frequently. Unfortunately, most of the times, I have difficulties to focus on my courses (though they are very interesting !) and prefer to masturbate. When in placement in hospital, there is no problem, I’m in the dynamic with all the staff so everything’s going well. But when alone at home for studying, it’s another story...

I’m fascinated by the male chastity’s world since a time now. So I want to go into reality and find a keyholder.
As I’m also searching myself sexually speaking I think I prefer a male keyholder. (I don’t like the borders our society has invented : hetero, by, gay etc...) I think sexuality is fluctuent all along our life. Whatever, now I’m looking for a male keyholder. Maybe after, a girl, I don’t know and I don’t want to wonder too much ;)
I think a such experience could help me to focus on my studies as well.

So I know it will be difficult to find someone here... indeed I live farrrrr away hahaha but maybe speaking is good for the beginning. Maybe I’ll be lucky to find any French people ? Or American living here in Paris... let me know.

Once again, sorry for the syntax mistakes : I chose not to use a translater. So it’s all by myself ! (Merci les cours d’anglais !)

À bientôt !
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome @Medstudent21 !

I think it's important to mention that "Chastity Forums is not a pickup site." It's core to who we are. What that means is we are always here to discuss chastity, how it works for people, we have a journal section for the personal journey, and so on. What we are not is a match-making site. You are unlikely to find a keyholder here.

Other sites might be better suited for that, such as chastity mansion and fetlife - just be aware they come with a metric ton of other kinks along for the ride :).
2 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
Medstudent21

Post by Medstudent21 »

Thanks for your answer @Schnoff
I will make a tour on these websites ! Thanks for the info I’ll be careful ;)
1 x
InHerHands

Post by InHerHands »

I'm a guy from Europe in my late fifties and in my second round of trying out this lifestyle. Made the usual mistakes first time. This time I'm taking it slow. And guess what, a week ago she agreed to be my keyholder. I'm thrilled. Going to record some of the journey here.
0 x