Living the real life under lock and key
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi @Jtinybottomboy03
I've got some bad news for you: there are no real studies showing how often is the proper amount. In fact, there's some evidence to suggest that your body will just release semen after a while when things start getting backed up.

Feel free to read the boards to see if anyone has other answers to your questions.
0 x
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

I posted a starter comment a while back. I thought I'd get something from admin approving membership?
I've use variations on the CB-X for around 20 years w varying degrees of success. The Curve seems to work out best. I worked away from home during the week, leaving Mon, returning Fri.
I approached my wife about this before buying anything. She seemed surprising interested... Took some time adjusting, but eventually got to locking up Mon AM before leaving. Fri night was hot, but I wasn't let out until Saturday...
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Dc707 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:26 am I posted a starter comment a while back. I thought I'd get something from admin approving membership?
We don't always respond to everything in this thread, though we do read it. It's not really for conversation- you just drop a little intro and we can see you're not a spambot, we approve your post and you can see that it was accepted and posted. After two more moderated posts you're all set.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

got it! Thanks for the followup. Every new platform works a little differently. There is always a learning curve.
0 x
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

I found that the Curve has its drawbacks, though. It allows so much expansion that it starts "pushing off" which yields pretty intense pain in the testicles, along w chafing and edema. What I'm reading suggests that something smaller - as in VERY small - will restrict the erection so much that it will stop it before it even gets started... Found a couple of cheap ones on Amazon - will give those a try. Even though I'm flying solo now (wife passed two years ago) the idea of long-term wear is appealing.
0 x
plzcuckme

Post by plzcuckme »

Hello! I am a 46-year-old male living in the St. Louis area. I building up to telling my wife of 11 years that I have a real and deep need to be locked up. She already knows of some of my kinks, so this shouldn’t shock her too much. The bigger question is if she is willing to take control of the relationship. Being a feminist, she believes in equality. She doesn’t necessarily crave the control I want to give her. I suspect she’ll think it will just be more work for her. At this point, I’ve been crafting a letter snd I found a couple good articles that are written from a woman’s point of view. I then have to figure out the right time and place. Anyway, any tips or tricks that you guys can lend me would be appreciated.
0 x
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

Just lay it out on the table before you buy anything. I did that w my wife and was surprised at her response. She never got heavily into it, but did have fun w it. You can't control her response... take a leap and see where you land.
1 x
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

Dc707 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:45 am I found that the Curve has its drawbacks, though. It allows so much expansion that it starts "pushing off" which yields pretty intense pain in the testicles, along w chafing and edema. What I'm reading suggests that something smaller - as in VERY small - will restrict the erection so much that it will stop it before it even gets started... Found a couple of cheap ones on Amazon - will give those a try. Even though I'm flying solo now (wife passed two years ago) the idea of long-term wear is appealing.
I ordered two units... Ternence K240 and D240. along w a latex tube (friction prevention) and a short stainless catheter.
0 x
VerEnix

Post by VerEnix »

I regret to inform the community that I am not a bot, scammer, troll, ext.. It has come to my attention that there is a severe lack of fantasy chastity content on the internet, therefore it is my goal to create such content starting here. Thank you for your time. Live long and prosper.
1 x
7inch

Post by 7inch »

Hi all,

Just joined the forum. Have been put in chastity by my wife 5 days ago. We have a long track record exploring all kind of kinks. Lately we became curious about the effects on both of us when I am put in chastity for a longer period and she being the keyholder. I am 42 and she is 37 both living in Netherlands.

Joined the forum as I think it is nice to discuss with like minded people and share experiences. Chastity is not a typical topic to discuss with family or friends ))
1 x