"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
ryksych
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by ryksych »

Hello everyone,

Muscular 29 y.o. male here hoping to be put into chastity ideally by another muscular male my senior.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

ryksych wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:50 am Muscular 29 y.o. male here hoping to be put into chastity ideally by another muscular male my senior.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14
Solicitation
It should go without saying, but this forum is not the appropriate place to be posting personal ads, or for soliciting or offering other sexual services. Buy, sell, trade chastity devices? That's fine; we have a forum for that. Looking for a Domme, Keyholder, slave, master, etc.? Please go to one of the many other websites that specialize in such things.
3 x
Null

Post by Null »

Beep boop bop. I swear I'm not a robot
0 x
birdMan

Post by birdMan »

Glad to find you!

I’m a 40 year old male in Australia. I have just started my chastity journey and I am loving it.

Looking forward with sharing my journey and learning from the experts!
1 x
Chris645

Post by Chris645 »

Hello all my name is Chris and I need some help

My friends and I got drunk the other night and I passed out and they thought it would be funny if they put an cell mate cage on my cock. They set a timer for what they thought was hours but turn out to be days 30 days

My question is there any way to override the timer to get it off

Thanks chris
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Chris645 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:10 am Hello all my name is Chris and I need some help

The Fiction section is three doors down - - - > that way.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14

Discussion
This group was formed because a lot of us in the community wanted a place where we could go to talk about "enforced" chastity, OD, and T&D without the side distractions of dealing with online personae that is so common in the kink community. The discussions here will not play to your desire to be a slave/submissive/sissy (or whatever), we don't call the women "Mistress," and we will not indulge your fantasies. Instead, we encourage people to ask questions and offer advice in a manner that would be more appropriate to just chatting over coffee in person. It's not as kinky, but we think that it's probably more helpful. See the next section on this.
2 x
misterdeesan

Post by misterdeesan »

Hi, not a spammer. Pinky swear!
0 x
Absolon

Post by Absolon »

Hello All
I have done some chastity play with partners in the past but only lasted while we played. A few weeks ago though a friend convinced me to try chastity for a few weeks to see if I discovered anything about myself. The different part is my wife knows nothing about this and keeping in from her has been a task. While she has no interest in sex, we still sleep in the same bed so it has been difficult at times
0 x
GinMaestro

Post by GinMaestro »

Hello World. This is something very new to me and I hope I will be brave enough to make it long lasting. Certainly my wife may be surprised 😮 to see my on this forum.

If I wanted to wear a chastity cage should I let my wife become involved at the very start and choose one she likes?
0 x
bjas_928

Post by bjas_928 »

Hello world!
I am not a scummy spammer - promise.

Have been wearing a device for 20 days now, almost continuously. Have a Madam whom I serve and who sends me instructions as to what I am to do.
It is like my fantasies have all come true.
1 x