"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Caged boy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Caged boy »

Thank you @KittensBoyToy i introduced chastity to her years ago but she never took an interest. After my infidelity, she wants me permanently locked. Its weird cause I finally have what I want, but it will be entirely by her rules.
0 x
slimswitch
Toe in the water, three days in A273 ball trap cage, love it

Post by slimswitch »

I don't see myself getting into long-term chastity - I like sleeping around too much :) but it's fun to do from time to time. After a conversation with a lover in the UK (I live in California), I bought a Chinese small A273 device. Three days ago I locked myself into it while we video chatted, sealing away the keys. We were going to do two days, but after the first day I begged her for an extra day locked. Really amazing feeling, I smile every time I strain against it. Now I want something more secure!
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum, @slimswitch. Many of us on here are long term but there a lot of others, like you, for whom chastity is just for occasional play. Have fun!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
chastityboy83

Post by chastityboy83 »

Hello

I am new to the site. My husband and I have enjoyed a discipline relationship which has been on and off for over a decade. I recently wanted to try chastity after reading some nifty stories on the subject and have posted in the devices forum for advice on cage choice.
0 x
chasteineastsd
Hello World!

Post by chasteineastsd »

So I'm relatively experienced with chastity, but the wife and I are trying some new things. Kids you see. Gotta expand the horizons. I'm not artistic and would need help with an avatar if anyone has suggestions.
0 x
Rexmer

Post by Rexmer »

Hi.

New, old, member. I was here before, but I havn't used the account or the cage for a while, so the account seems to be gone. But now I am locked and back..
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome @chasteineastsd and welcome back to @Rexmer
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
docx2019

Post by docx2019 »

Hi, First of all I am not spam. Whew...glad I got that out there. I am a newbie to world of chastity. Adventuring and learning all I can. I am looking for 'long term " wear device and have to this point tried many. And I am still looking. I promised my wife I would find one..I committed to that chore. Years of masturbation (among other things) has gotten to me to this point. Once i find the most comfortable device I will be locked until she decides to release me. So I am here to read and listen and learn all that I can. Enough said. Thank you for allowing me to be here.
0 x
naughtyboyct

Post by naughtyboyct »

HI, Very new here. Just saying hi. My wife (of 20 years) and I have played around over the past two years or so, quite a bit more lately, with tease and denial. She drives me crazy and I have been on the honor system in regards to my self-indulgent escapades. I want to possibly introduce a chastity device but of course I am not sure how she will react and thus I am rather nervous.

We have had conversations and she has noticed how much more attentive and appreciative and affectionate I am of her, so she does seem to understand that there are some advantages for her, (I hope). At this point I think she is feeling like she needs to give me a climax rather often otherwise she is being mean, even though I tell her that she is not. I am hoping that she will continue to see the benefits, and I am also hoping that I can continue taking this seriously enough even though it is the honor system.

Just thought I would say hi and looking forward to learning more about this fascinating subject.
Thanks,
Paul
1 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome @docx! There are some thread in the device forum about the A272 and similar Chinese devices, which are comfortable for Tom and others. And then there’s always custom, whether 3D printed or steel or titanium.
1 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.