"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Macy has keys »

Luvnudetravel wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:49 am Hi, I'm married to cruising nude. We have been enjoying chastity for years. We have been through many devices, but love the cage made by steelworks. This has created a lot of unique memories:)
Hi! I'm looking forward to seeing you in the Keyholders forum ;)
0 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
nlworking

Post by nlworking »

Hello everyone, yes I am a real live male. I've been interested in chastity for far longer than I can remember. Finally after many, many years my wife is starting to participate. More about my journey when I can post.
2 x
hypnorugby
Last orgasm: September 19th, 2021

Post by hypnorugby »

Howdy! My name is [real name deleted] from Texas. I've played with chastity devices off and on for some time now, and I am again exploring them as part of exploring my sub-side. I play club rugby here in town, so it'll be interesting if I can make this all work with that. I currently have a CB-6000 that ok, and I just got a Holy Trainer V4 that I'm planning to spend Locktober in. Of course, I didn't read the measuring instructions on HT's site, and so wound ordering the wrong size ring not once, but twice! I did FINALLY read their instructions, so hopefully I'll have the correct ring this round.

I look forward to (re)starting this journey!

Edited by Administration to remove what appears to be a real name. Exposing one's own (or someone else's) real name is not a particularly good idea.
0 x
Atone

Post by Atone »

Hello everyone. I'm a bit of an old timer but have been away for a while. I've been lurking for a while and am excited to get back in touch with old friends and make some new ones.

It's funny how much the gear has changed but the conversation seems to be very similar. I will post in the appropriate area some of what has been exciting for me in the last couple of years and what I'm looking forward to when a recent order arrives (probably in 6 months based on my last order).

-A
0 x
Taini

Post by Taini »

New here.

Together we’ve already been playing with long term lockups.

Like most things we’ve fallen into routine.

I’m always willing to learn and try new things.

We’re looking for new ideas to add a bit of spice.
0 x
Braveheart1975

Post by Braveheart1975 »

Hello everyone,

Nice page!
I am from Hamburg, Germany, 46 years old and my wonderful wife kept me locked….
Hope to find here some nice conservations…
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Atone wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:27 pm Hello everyone. I'm a bit of an old timer but have been away for a while. I've been lurking for a while and am excited to get back in touch with old friends and make some new ones.

It's funny how much the gear has changed but the conversation seems to be very similar. I will post in the appropriate area some of what has been exciting for me in the last couple of years and what I'm looking forward to when a recent order arrives (probably in 6 months based on my last order).

-A
Damn, long time no see. Welcome back.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Atone wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:27 pm Hello everyone. I'm a bit of an old timer but have been away for a while.
Holy cow, how did you sneak back in here?
0 x
sheisaflirt

Post by sheisaflirt »

hello, we are long time swingers almost 30 years, have gotten kinkier as time goes by, playing with bdsm, and chastity lately love cuckolding and mmf
0 x
AJandDL
Last orgasm: March 16th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 5

Post by AJandDL »

Takes Deep Breath.
So hi, we're Andy and Debs from the UK (I'm Andy, shes in work but I have her permission to post here). We've been dating for 10 months, engaged for 2 and due to get married in a few years. Started off totally vanilla but over the past 8 weeks thiings have totally changed between us. We both liked a little sub and dom stuff as our relationship has grown (she once asked me to ask for her permission to orgasm) and we've done a few things since.

The thing is, I really enjoy asking and liked it even more when she wouldn't let me. So I did what everyone does and went on the web (in private browsing because yano, my kids might see and came across chastity. We talked about it and she totally changed, she really got excited by the idea so we ordered our first cage (it was terrible, way too small, way too tight). But since I put it on, Debs told me she wasn't really into the submissive thing and we made love (kind of).

So I've now changed cages (far from perfect, a little too long so I can kind of get hard then its really uncomfortable and pinchy) but I've been locked for a week pretty much full time. I was let out on Sunday for an hour and did orgasm, but it was after she stopped playing and I can't say it felt well real..

I'm next due for a release on Thursday and we're really enjoying this change in our relationship. The things are.

1. Are any cages actually comfy all of the time, I'm on to my 3rd and its costing me a fortune
2. How do we not just talk about chastity and me being submissive all of the time (its took over from this time last week). I do miss some of our vanilla chats, cuddles, intimate time
3. How do I stop the struggle between strong alpha male (proud dad, 6ft2 gym a lot) and allow this submissive side to blossom more. I think its guilt, i can't tell really this is all so new to me.
4. Am I ready for Locktober (she googled this one) Debs really wants me to remain locked for a month for her, I really want to do this, but this cage doesnt seem right to. Nightimes are really painful when I get "up" in the middle of the night and its really disrupting my sleep.

Thanks for reading and any help you can provide.
0 x