"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
csb1973

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by csb1973 »

My girlfriend, now Domme, and I will celebrating our second year D/s/FLR in January. I suggested I would be interested in trying chastity in September of this year. She said she considered locking me when we first started the FLR, but decided not to. September 29 2018 was the official start to our chastity jounrey. Just in time for Locktober. Now that my Domme is also my key holder, I am locked 24-7 with no release date. I am currently locked into a short stainless steel bar style cage with an intergaged lock. My key holder wears the cage key along with the collar/cuff key on a necklace daily.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@cshorts Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you and @Yumbojones enjoyed reading my Journey. I hope some of the things I wrote about Kitten's and my adventure into chastity can hep you along the way.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
puwibo

Post by puwibo »

Greetings wonderful Dominant Females and fellow sub males in chastity,

My life is devoted to the Dominant Female and being held in chastity, as prolonged chastity increases my horniness and with that my submissiveness to Her.

I am living in The Netherlands and the key to my chastity cage is in the hands of a Dominant Mistress in the UK. A Mistress I adore and whose well worn knickers are over my face while I am writing this introduction , inhaling Her intoxicating Scent, making my puny caged prick fight against the steel bars of the cage and increasing my blue balls. I love every second of it.

On my knees in adoration and worship,

puwibo (Pussy whipped boy) ton
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to @csb1973 and @puwibo .
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi puwibo -

First, welcome to Chastity Forums. This is a site where people can discuss chastity and orgasm denial in an adult atmosphere.

Please note that on this board, we do not discuss things "in character;" that is, we talk about what we do, trade tips for fixing thing, and talk about how we are affects as if we were just friends having coffee together. We do not address anyone with titles. And many of the members here do not have a Domme/sub relationship. We are here simply because we enjoy this as a kink.
4 x
Michele

Post by Michele »

Welcome to our new members!!
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
CagedKC

Post by CagedKC »

I'm joining this forum in hopes of finding like minded people. My wife and I are 57 and started chastity in July of 2018 because she said I was masturbating too much. We started with a cheap metal cage off Amazon, but once we decided to continue the practice we upgraded to a Mature Metal Jailbird. I have been locked 24/7 now for 5 months. I am released only when my wife wants pentration. We are not into sissyfication and would like to other similar couples to talk with.
0 x
Locked 24/7 since July 2018
MM Jailbird
Key Holder "Sexy Red"
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, @CagedKC . Kitten and I also got into chastity later in life (About 10 years later than you) because of my excessive masturbation. I was first caged on 30 June so we even started within a few days of each other. In our case it was at my suggestion. I am now in a HTv3 but plan to move to a Jail Bird soon.

You will find a lot of open discussion about chastity on this forum with very little talk of other 'kinks'. Enjoy and encourage your wife to join also.
Last edited by KittensBoyToy on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Hi CKC - that's pretty much the demographic around here. It would be great if your wife were interested enough to sign up for an account, too.
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@CagedKC
Welcome to the Forums and chastity. I love it here! As a fairly new member to the world of chastity & to being a keyholder, I've learned a lot by reading and asking questions. Most of my questions are in the Keyholder Hangout though. It would be great if your wife were to decide to join as a KH. Although the hangout is pretty quiet, there's a lot of good info in there.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird