"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Beau7

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Beau7 »

Hello everyone! I joined this forum some weeks ago and I'm more of a reader so I didn't post anything yet. But since I have been reading stuff here a lot recently I thought it would be nice to say hello :-)

I'm in my mid-twenties and from Germany. I'm quite new to chastity. I have an open relationship with my girlfriend who is does like power dynamics in the relationship, but is a bit shy about it and we're exploring a lot as a couple at the moment. Being both bisexual we do have sex with both men and women outside our relationship on a regular basis which made me realise I have a cuckolding fetish. I also came in touch with my more submissive side over the last year and it was me who talked her into chastity (just like in most cases, I guess?). She's really starting to like it, but I have to be careful not to overwhelm her. Last weekend it was her who initiated the lockup for the first time and I think she's planning to keep my locked for at least two weeks.

It's very exiting and for I don't really have close friends I can talk to about this I am happy to have found this forum. Cheers :-)
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, Beau. Sounds like you are off to a good start.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
CaptiveMatrimony

Post by CaptiveMatrimony »

Hello, was referred here from Twitter. Looks like the owner of this forum was one of my first mutual follows there.

I am from the US and am currently locked up by my wife who is becoming frustrated with the fake Twitter drama so my mission is to find adults who are not digital flashers and fake personas. She started a free keyholding service by mail but it turned into 90% BS.

I review BDSM sex toys and post pictures and video of the testing process. We are in the process of setting up a subscription service for videos that we do not want to post without age verification because most of the FLR content on there is fake or too explicit for a platform that kids can easily access.

I am charged with setting up alternate venues in order to seek a more mature and sincere audience to provide content to.

I am in a 24/7 service role except when I am at work where I am in charge. It is refreshing to come home and kneel before my wife after babysitting adults all day. I was always submissive but since we recently embraced the official FLR dynamic I have been known to switch (on demand of course) and try out new bondage equipment on her to familiarize her with how to use it.

This is getting wordy so I will end with the fact that 1 week is the longest stretch in chastity for me because the Mrs likes the real thing once in a while. I am on track to break that record now for Locktober.

That is all!
2 x
Follow me on Twitter
www.twitter.com/CaptiveMatrimo1
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

I would like to extend a HUGE welcome to all the new members and especially to the new keyholders (I look forward to seeing y'all in the KH Hangout).

A while back I was unable to access the Forums for several months, and just couldn't seem to get back into the habit of visiting. By giving this 'group' welcome I'm starting over and will get back to being the happy little keyholder I used to be ... LOL

Forgiven???
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hi there Captive, you sound a lot like me and my hubby! Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay 😁
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
Fouineur42

Post by Fouineur42 »

Hello everyone, I am 30y old. I'm living in France.
I'm living together with my wife for 10 years now.
I would tell that my wife is not the kinkiest person I've met. And it's one of the reason i'm here on this board. As a lot of people here I think, I'm the one who brought the orgasm denial into my relationship. We just have started this new dynamic about a month ago but I already have a lot of things that I'd like to have advice from the more experienced of you.
I will probably be more eloquent in another thread.
0 x
KeySafe

Post by KeySafe »

Hello Everyone!

I am saying hello, and introducing myself.

I am a keyholder based in London, UK.

I enjoy holding keys, and I do not charge fees, however I do insist on a meet in person as an initial way forward.

I hope to contribute here, and to be a valued member of the community over time.

I am off to update my profile now, add an avatar, and enjoy having a look around.

Good to be here!
0 x
Keyholder in London, UK. No Fees. Meet in person.
Michele

Post by Michele »

Hello there and welcome to you both! :)
0 x
Wife, Girlfriend & KeyHolder
My boys are Wearing: Jail Bird (cm) Steelheart (a)
Owned Devices: MM Jail Bird (x2), MM Spyder, MM Locking Double Cockring, Steelworxx Revenge
Click here for Our blog & Podcast
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to CaptiveMatrimony, Fouineur42, and KeySafe.

So many new people joining in it's hard to keep up! I hope they ALL stay active.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Freaky_Dude

Post by Freaky_Dude »

Welcome CaptiveMatrimony! Glad to see you got on here. There is much more reality here compared to Twitter.
🙂
0 x
It's not a kink, it's a loving lifestyle.