"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
chasteandcaged2

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by chasteandcaged2 »

Hi everyone!

I've been into chastity play for a long time but I don't get the chance to do it anymore. I have used the CBx range and Holy Trainer which was my favourite. Look forward to chatting to you all!
1 x
Samir

Post by Samir »

Hi all!

I am new to chastity and all and am in Cage since 1st june 2020. I was also locked for the whole of Loctober 2019. I own Cb-6000s and spiral steel cage but my gf(mistress) mostly puts me on the steel one. I was looking for something like this site to get more ideas.

Happy to have joined here..
0 x
Trisha

Post by Trisha »

Hi all,
How's going..

My sub requested me to join here. Let's see what We get here. :)
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

WOW! Eleven more new members in the past week. It appears the current crisis is good for the forums. Everybody has more time at home to serach the net for what interests them.

I'm not going to try to list everyone but just say "HOWDY!" to one and all.
2 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Anonoman

Post by Anonoman »

Hello all! Just joined... I’d been reading the Chastity Mansion forum and understand this forum might align better with my wife’s and Is outlook :)
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Anonoman wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:11 pm Hello all! Just joined... I’d been reading the Chastity Mansion forum and understand this forum might align better with my wife’s and Is outlook :)
Welcome. Ya, it's a bit different here.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Subhub66
Last orgasm: June 16th, 2020

Post by Subhub66 »

Hello all,
50 y/old, from Australia. My wife & I have been playing with chastity since 2014. Longest period locked up is 6 weeks. Currently locked in MM Jailbird. Perfect cage for me after trying many others. Nice to join a group of like minded folks.
1 x
Jens_Property
Last orgasm: May 31st, 2020

Post by Jens_Property »

Subhub66 wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:56 pm Hello all,
50 y/old, from Australia. My wife & I have been playing with chastity since 2014. Longest period locked up is 6 weeks. Currently locked in MM Jailbird. Perfect cage for me after trying many others. Nice to join a group of like minded folks.
It's it strange that I read this in an Australian accent in my head? Sorry, I could just listen to Australians talk for hours. It's to the point alot of the tv shows I watch come from Australia lol. Gotta love The Block!
2 x
Locked 24/7 since June 12th 2020. Its not mine to use anymore, its officially her property to use... Or never use again.
Alexa

Post by Alexa »

Hello! My husband and I have been practicing male chastity for about a week now, it has been a fantasy of my husband for a time, And now I finally had the courage to be a part of it! I think it’s very sexy and I really like the tease and se him wanting me even more! I am here to learn more about it and get inspiration!
@mer <3
4 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome Alexa. I've added you to the Keyholder group, I don't think there is much activity there but I'm fairly sure that you can find plenty of 'inspiration' by reading non-keyholder posts throughout the rest of the forum.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted