"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Chastelifexxx »

Be sure to post a couple of more items so you can become a full active member of site. :)
0 x
teezoh

Post by teezoh »

Fantastic, I’ll check these out. Thank you!
0 x
locki20

Post by locki20 »

Hi,
I recently got intrested in cock cages, I even bought some and now I'll try to convince my girlfriend to participate in my new hobby :)
0 x
woopsy

Post by woopsy »

Hello,

I started last year with chastity play (cb-6000) , usually for a weekend but i didn't like the cage so i just bought a steelworxx ,
now I have to be patient for at least another month
I hope my wife likes it and that she leaves me locked up a little longer .
ps , sry for my bad English but i used google translated
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

Welcome to the site locki20 and woopsy.
No apology needed woopsy, as your English is better than some of us here who speak it. :oops: :lol:
0 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
Austin123

Post by Austin123 »

Hello from Denver everyone. I've been into chastity for the past five years and really enjoy it. The longest I have been locked is 24 days which was for Locktober. I'm a gay male looking for other males with whom I can talk about wearing chastity as well as be inspired by many of you who have been locked for months or years.
1 x
Chastelifexxx
Last orgasm: June 20th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Chastelifexxx »

@Austin123 Welcome to the site. Glad to see another gay guy join the group. My recent run with chastity started Jan 15th, 2020. I have been locked 24/7 with the exception of short spans for washing, cleaning, shaving, and sterilizing my chastity device. I would have to count up but I think today is 45 days of being denied the ability to cum by my Dom husband. Before this run with chastity, we have experienced chastity off and on for the last 5 years or so. We have found out that when I am in chastity our sex life is amazing. When I am left unlocked and free to jerkoff, out sex life is dismal. So this time we decided that I would no longer be allowed to cum.

Feel free to DM me if you have questions or if something general there are a lot of guys (and gals) on this board that have a lot of chastity experience.

Don't forget to post a couple or three more posts so your account will be fully open to messaging.

Welcome again.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Take a few days off to lay up in the hospital and a whole new group joins in. Welcome everyone to the asylum but especially @CuriousT. Always nice to have another old fart hanging around!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Hussman767

Post by Hussman767 »

Hello my wife/keyholder and I are relatively new to male chastity.
This is just our second week and the first weekend that I have been left unsupervised for a few days.

We started with a “beginner” cage that was way too big but have now gotten a cage that fits.

She wears the key around her neck proudly.

Any advice for a newbie is appreciated.

Thanks!
0 x
I serve at her pleasure
lockod

Post by lockod »

Hello, completely new to chastity, however, I've been have been having fantasies about it for quite some time.
We have tried orgasm control before, but after three weeks, it became unbearable, so we'll try chastity next.
Neither I nor the wife really know what we're doing so, any help is greatly appreciated.
1 x