"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
spandexpauly

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by spandexpauly »

Hi all. i finally am about to take the chastity plunge this weekend. I talked my wife into being my key holder. I ordered a holy trainer as my device. I've been interested in chastity play for quit a while. Just looking to spice up our relationship a bit. looking forward to being a regular contributor to the forum
0 x
Glaurung

Post by Glaurung »

Hello all! My wife and I, at my behest, began dabbling with chastity a little while back. We don't play the game for very long. I think the longest I've spent "locked-up" is approximately 48 hours. Moreover, our periods of play are quite intermittent. I do really enjoy it when we play. She enjoys it too, although I think she really does it because she thinks it will please me (she's too nice).

Other points of possible interest about me, I'm emerging in the academic world (slowly but hopefully). Oh, and I absolutely love beer, video games, and long distance running. I've played chess quite seriously before, but now that the dissertation grind is really hitting me, I keep hobbies that don't require as much time investment.

I'd like to express my thanks to bloggers like Tom Allen and Sarah Jameson. When I initially was pondering taking the plunge and divulging my chastity fantasy to my wife, it was nice to hear realistic discussion from such bloggers. Some of the initial responses I had gotten on a yahoo forum were off-putting to say the least. I'm assuming they were made by characters inhabiting the private fantasies of some poor lonely fellows' imaginations. At any rate, thanks to those of you who write honestly about this game, lifestyle, or whatever you want to call it. I suppose for me, at the moment, it is more appropriate to call it a game.
0 x
bubbly

Post by bubbly »

Hello - I'm a real person. I'm a M, in the US, and I own a generic jailhouse steel device and a CB6K.

I'm locked up part time only but mostly because I'm still working through sizing issues.

Thanks for being a great resource here!
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Glaurung wrote: I'd like to express my thanks to bloggers like Tom Allen and Sarah Jameson. When I initially was pondering taking the plunge and divulging my chastity fantasy to my wife, it was nice to hear realistic discussion from such bloggers. Some of the initial responses I had gotten on a yahoo forum were off-putting to say the least.
Ugh, please do not give that Tom guy any more attention - his ego is already oversized.

I'm sure you'll find other people here who are much more reasonable and enjoyable to chat with.
0 x
Hopalong Cassidy

Post by Hopalong Cassidy »

I'm new here. looking to learn more about using a holy trainer 2.
Hopalong Cassidy
0 x
undergiven

Post by undergiven »

Hi all,

Long time interest, new discussion with wife.
We will see what happens.
0 x
small_s

Post by small_s »

Hello,

I am new to this fetish.From the moment i talked to my wife ( my Mistress ) and showed her what i have bought, a month ago, this is the third time i am locked, 7th day right now and seems that i will not get any orgasm before we triple this period.My first locked was 3 days, second 6 days. I am caged in a chinese knockout (cb6000) and for now everything seems ok.
We are in a sort of vanilla relation although i wish more but my wife doesn't seem to be ok with ( for example ) spanking me more that a few slaps ( two days ago) with bare hand.i talked to her about spanking me with a crop or a belt and she said : we will see , so this gives me some hope.she also pegs me regularly for some years ( we are 35 by the way ).we also had some threesomes with others males, expecially bi and once with a couple.we didn't discuss yet about an encounter with a male as long as i am locked but probably we will discuss this in the future.
Everyday i see her transforming in a true female leader, if somebody would have asked me 6 months ago if my wife could have sex (oral and strap-on ) without letting me having an orgasm i would have answered that this is impossible.now i am watching as it happens to me and yes i like it although is very frustraiting.it's still "whoau" for me that she can handle this and that she can be mean to me ( and really i still want to be even meaner)
I love her and i was atentive to her needs also before beeing caged but this control of hers over me seems to excite her very much and with everyday passed it seems more and more implicated.

(please excuse my " bangladesh english" as one of my teachers was saying, but i am not native and i am speaking rarely in english )
0 x
realguy82

Post by realguy82 »

My wife and I have fooled around with chastity for a couple years. I have monitored these forums but was never inclined to post and so never registered. I have some health issues that I anticipate will mean no more chastity play for me, so I've decided to try to sell my MatureMetal Watchful Mistress. That is why I have now registered and started posting, beginning here in accordance with the "new members" instructions I read. (My experience locked in chastity has taught me to follow directions to the letter!)

I will be posting an ad for my device in the Marketplace section of the forum, but since I'm posting here now I might as well include the info here too and perhaps someone interested in buying will see it. As I said, it is a "Watchful Mistress" by Mature Metal:

base ring 1 3/4"
cage diam 1 3/8"
cage length 1 3/4"
gap 1/4"

It has the built-in security screw feature, with two keys and two screws included. I have TWO base rings: the original single a single ring and also a double ring (i.e., two rings welded together to double the thickness), which I got with the idea that the extra surface area would prevent a certain sliding tendency by the device.

In addition, I also have a couple larger base rings (diameters 1 7/8" and 2") which I experimented with in the early days. These have not been grooved for the security screw, but they could be used with a standard padlock (but no padlock is included in this sale).

Insummary: cage, four base ring options, two security screws (which fit the 1 3/4" base rings), two keys... all can be yours for $150

The instructions said include my email contact in the posting. I will do that, but prefer to "cloak" it slightly so that I don't get spammed by auto-crawlers that pick up what appears to be an email address. So...

contact me at [email protected] EXCEPT FOR THE REAL EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SUBTRACT 1 FROM EACH OF THOSE DIGITS. That is, substitute 110682 for 221793. Clear?
0 x
Clipse99

Post by Clipse99 »

Hello world. Exploring the chastity world.

Currently locked in a CB-6000, hoping to get my wife to also join the site for advice/direction from more experienced users.

Look forward to talking with everyone
0 x
Lockedupnoescape

Hello World from Lockedupnoescape

Post by Lockedupnoescape »

Hello all,
Real person here
Male, 33 years old.
Been on and off with chastity within the last year. Viewed posts on and off here and decided to make an account. Currently own MM Jailbitd and thinking about getting the pet trap from them.
Like to be among others and a community about this and help me more into this world.
Other than that, locked up and continue to explore.
About me. Married with my husband for eight years. We live a happy life. While we are kinky, we do like to explore other kinks and see what they are like. Hence this is one of them.
Unfortunately since it's a long distance relationship, I do self lock into chastity.
Last edited by Lockedupnoescape on Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Currently locked in HTv2s
Own MM Jailbird and thinking about the Pet from MM