"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by TwistedMister »

sissycandice wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:18 pm I don't know but it always happened (well twice) after a 2 day wearing of the device so I kind of assumed it was the cause.
You're getting caught up in the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy- "Well, this happened after that, so that must have caused this." The problem with that sort of thinking, is that there are a whole lot of 'thats' going on and picking one without complete analysis of *all* the possibilities can result in errors.

Ya gotta think things through, with the question being 'how could X cause Y?' How could a ring around your nuts cause constipation? Your junk is separate from your digestive system, it can't- it's like saying your exhaust on your car isn't working because a radiator hose is clamped too tight, which doesn't make logical sense. You need to look for a different cause.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
sissycandice

Post by sissycandice »

TwistedMister wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:29 am
sissycandice wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:18 pm I don't know but it always happened (well twice) after a 2 day wearing of the device so I kind of assumed it was the cause.
You're getting caught up in the post hoc, ergo propter hoc fallacy- "Well, this happened after that, so that must have caused this." The problem with that sort of thinking, is that there are a whole lot of 'thats' going on and picking one without complete analysis of *all* the possibilities can result in errors.

Ya gotta think things through, with the question being 'how could X cause Y?' How could a ring around your nuts cause constipation? Your junk is separate from your digestive system, it can't- it's like saying your exhaust on your car isn't working because a radiator hose is clamped too tight, which doesn't make logical sense. You need to look for a different cause.
Yes, thanks, it's just a coincidence. Just started putting it on again for a few hours only for the time being. Will see how it goes. And when I try wearing it for more than a day I might eat some prunes :)
0 x
someonemad5

Post by someonemad5 »

Hi,

Just found this site. Have been into chastity for maybe 20 years. The longest I've been locked was 6 weeks (was supposed to be 4 weeks but things happened).
0 x
Chris123456

Post by Chris123456 »

Good morning,
I’m just starting out on this journey. I have played around with chastity cages for a while by myself, longest time locked a day But have recently discussed the idea with a girlfriend who I see mostly weekends. So, looking for a discrete, affordable device to wear for a week at a time.

So brings my research.

Chris
0 x
williebdenied
Last orgasm: December 19th, 2022
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by williebdenied »

Hello

I am returning to chastity after a long absence. I started out with a CB2000 and that served me well for a little while, but long term wear was not possible. I have been unable to find a device that I can fit into comfortably. I hope that I will find out about other devices here.
0 x
Scope420
Last orgasm: September 1st, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Scope420 »

Hi! I'm still fairly new to chastity. It's probably been two years since the subject first came up and one year since my wife and I have been practicing. We I haven't went for too terribly long locked at a time yet. I did 35 days consecutively in Locktober. Did I mention that my wife and I got married just last year!! I had the opportunity to where my little locked cock under my tux!! I swear I was swelled up all day! Then that night my beautiful wife and I got a hotel room. I was so excited to be unlocked and get to fuck my wife for the first time with her as my wife!! But...she convinced me that she should be the one fucking me to avoid any unwanted toxic masculinity ("we" have also decided we like pegging me in place of PIV). It was beautiful!! Right now we are really coming along with our dom/sub relationship. I have even started to really enjoy when my wife gets off. Yesterday she came all over my locked cock just because she could and the feeling of my throbbing cage soaked in her juices. 🤤 I still want to cum so bad, but I know it would only diminish the effect her orgasms have on me. Plus, I'm still locked. Well I hope that is what you were looking for in an introduction. 🐓🔒💣
3 x
CagedThoughts

Post by CagedThoughts »

I have been interested in chastity for a few years. I recently found the forum and have been doing lot of reading. I finally got the courage to discuss with my wife. She didn't say no (or freak out). Not a yes yet, but a warm reaction. I was so excited by her reaction, I had to tell someone.
4 x
Shaznste

Post by Shaznste »

Hello everyone. We are a married couple in our 50s and have been on the chastity journey for a month now
3 x
MistressEs_sub

Post by MistressEs_sub »

Hello everyone.
I'm a 35 year old submissive who is locked by my wife. I prefer the steel cages, and am currently searching for a good custom cage. I hope to be as active as I can here.
Thanks
1 x
CagedHub
Last orgasm: January 19th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 3

Post by CagedHub »

Hello everyone. I am fortunate to have a great wife and we have been exploring chastity for a few months now. Starting to become a more serious journey recently into my submissive nature and her as Dom. We are in our late 40's.

I told her about my desires for female domination a couple years ago, and we have experimented with pegging, plugs, and other toys.

I haven't come straight out and honestly told her about how my ultimate desire is to become a chastity sissy, but things are progressing that way even without a fully discussing anything at all yet.

I hope to meet some folks here to share with and meet like minded people.
1 x