Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Redcaged »

Helllllllooooo world
1 x
a320filtros

Post by a320filtros »

Hello everyone;
New to this world. Introduced my wife to My chastity desire. She’s still coming around to the idea. Small steps.
4 x
Freakystyley20

Post by Freakystyley20 »

Hey, new to the site...just looking for some general cage advice etc. Cheers 🤘🏽
3 x
wayne_2021

Post by wayne_2021 »

Hello wveryone,

New to chastity and this site. I am a beginner still searching for a chastity device.
2 x
Curious68

Want to get locked up

Post by Curious68 »

Hi as my name suggests i’m a newbie i have a PA which my wife eventually enjoys and will hopefully get some frequent use
I have stumbled into this by web searching. The PA is amazing but the thought of locking my cock to let my wife control sounds so good although i haven’t yet suggested but wondered how i should start the PA is up to 8mm how should i start the journey thanks
1 x
Mona_dev

Post by Mona_dev »

Hello World!
0 x
underwearthief

Post by underwearthief »

Hey there. I'm a man from New Zealand who just got into cock cages. I was chatting to a guy online about a few photos of him wearing one and he convinced me to try it. Bought a cheap one, which turned out a tad too big but still I absolutely love wearing it. It has led to a somewhat sexual awakening in me. I have bought some smaller ones online and waiting for them arrive. A promising start!
1 x
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

New member here. Been playing w this for 20 years or so. Still have questions.
2 x
2small-dave

Post by 2small-dave »

Hi, after years of fantasising I finally told my wife about my desire to be locked in a chastity cage. I showed her some of the stories I've put on the internet. She was shocked at first but pleased that we were at long last doing something sexy. Before the kids were born she used to spank me and dominate me. We weren't attracted to clubs or dungeons and she dressed in tweedy skirt suits and boots like an old fashioned strict and sexually frustrated wife (which she is).
She's always been reluctant to indulge my desire for her to tell me about her previous lovers: she had a last weekend of sex with one just before we got married but felt guilty about it. Sometimes she lets things slip that excite my submissive cuckold inclinations.
Anyway, the kids are grown up now and have left home.
She admitted that she still has powerful sexual urges and fantasies about sex with other men; 'sometimes very shocking'. She doesn't want them to become real because she doesn't want to fall in love with someone else. She suggested that we buy a dildo and play out my cuckold fantasies with her fantasies. She is more than happy to play the dominatrix if only to be able to express her feelings about my inadequacies and get me to do what I'm told. (my submissive role play may involve housework, DIY and losing weight more than anything sexy!)
She said I should buy a cock cage if I like as long as she gets to buy a riding crop and some boots. I think she's hoping that it will lead to us having sex.
So last night I ordered a Pink Holy Trainer V3 Nub Chastity Device. I chose a small one because I'm small.
Now I'm all a tremble.
Sorry if I've gone on and told you all too much.
I'll let you know how we get on.
3 x
C_indiana

Post by C_indiana »

Hello! My wife has desired to be my KH for some time, however, we discovered the device didn’t fit well given all the extra weight I was carrying. I’ve since dropped some much needed weight and the holy trainer fits wonderfully. The cage was locked back on August 29, it’s been off for about 10 hours since then, once to enjoy sex with her and for 45 minutes to get sugared. Otherwise, the cage has become a part of my reality of late. Glad to no longer be a lurker and registered to become part of the board!
2 x