"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
celticqueens_sub

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by celticqueens_sub »

Locked by LRC wrote:
Gweasel wrote:I stumbled upon this forum while searching for other like minded chaps and, as well as the subject matter, was very impressed with the level of language skills on show! I am generally very turned off by bad and/or sloppy writing.
Welcome to the forum. The first thing I also noticed about this forum was the grammar and spelling. I would leave other sites quickly because of poor spelling and flow of words. I'm not the world's greatest, but I try to make it readable. The members seem to be helpful and honest.
Welcome from me too. LRC is correct, we all does speak proper on here we do. LOL! Have fun and enjoy exploring the pages.
0 x
Owned and loved by Celtic Queen. Her perception is my reality.

Http://www.celticqueen.co.uk

Checkout http://keyheld.blogspot.com/ for lots of good blogs with great advice
Redron

Post by Redron »

Hello all.

I am not a spamming scummer!

Just a curious newbie who needs help.

Peace and love y'all!
0 x
wishful4

Post by wishful4 »

Redron,

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of helpful members and good information here.
0 x
Wishful4
Current Device: DhGate A271
prthomas

Post by prthomas »

Glad to see this forum still thriving. I have been away (but still locked up) for a few months while getting settled into my new job.

It's been over a year since my wife first clicked the lock on my CB6Ks. Chastity has been great for our marriage. Despite some frustrations occasionally in wishing I had more orgasms, I still wouldn't trade it for the good that has come of it.

A year ago, my wife (who can be a bit adventurous) agreed to lock me up and control my sexuality, but was a bit pessimistic about the results. Today, she is a true believer in it and does not want to go back to the way it was. For her, personally, I have seen her grow to be more assertive and confident. Even when we do have sex, it's the way she wants it; not me. Funny, I used to be so accustomed to being in control in the bedroom. Now, it doesn't matter to me how we have sex - just that we have it is enough for me. That continues to ensure my focus on her.

When money permits, she and I are looking forward to getting a steel device.

I found out that Steelworxx will do personal engraving on the tube. That'll be a nice touch for it to say, "Property of ...".
0 x
genie

Post by genie »

Hi! My husband and I have been toying with chastity for a couple of years now. I am a real person and not a spammer. We have a CB6000. We had a fake curve before that. It did not last long. Just looking to see what everyone else is trying and doing. Thanks
0 x
curiouscat83

Post by curiouscat83 »

Wow, another real guy here -- y'all seem to be batting 100 on not-bots ;) Anyhow, I look forward to hanging out here, seeing as I've been lurking for a while...
0 x
MissMaddy

Post by MissMaddy »

Wow, I can't believe I never noticed this forum considering how much time I have spent reading Denying Thumper.

I am a kinky stay at home wife and mother that LOVES having complete control of my husband's orgasms! I am his Dome and he is my pussyslave/subhub/pet.

I am looking forward to reading some of the posts here!
0 x
Miss Maddy
muwahaha

Post by muwahaha »

Hello All,

My wife agreed this morning to me becoming a kept man after only a minutes worth of discussion on the topic.

My want to be locked up is for a couple of reasons: I spend too much time masturbating. While I desire sex anytime and like to be constantly aroused, my wife has many fewer cravings. I already occasionally keep chaste for short periods of time (like when wife is away for work for a week) until I can release with her - it keeps me excited constantly. I hope that being locked in a cock cage will keep me in an aroused state and satiate that desire of mine while my wife has to do nothing but keep me locked until she has a craving.

I am looking at starting with a CB-6000s. I have a few questions still but will search through the site or start a new post.

Before researching how slow I might need to take it at the beginning, especially at night, I had the fantasy that the cage would arrive, wife and I would put it on and that my wife might forget about it for a week as we go about our busy lives until the next weekend comes and she wants to make love. Only when we undress does she remember and think about how I have been locked up for a week.

I am looking forward to ordering my device, being locked up, and participating in this helpful forum.

Muw
0 x
olivier

A french chastity fan (but speaking english!)

Post by olivier »

Hello,

I'm happy to subscribe to this excellent forum.
I'm french living in south of France. My mother tongue isn't english so you will please forgive my english.

I'm "onto" chastity for about 4 years now.
I'm dealing with my fantazy alone as my boyfriend isn't interested on it yet (our sexdrive is low but our mutual projects are very alive). I've been practicing "Honor System" and I usually go for a month or more.
I'm now planning bying a device, My fav' at the moment is the Steelworxx Corssfire.
I take time to catch all good advices on going on chastity, feeling chastity, sharing with nice people (I'm very interested in), making progress on re-using sexual energy on mental activities and finally, choosing and wearing for long term the right device.

By joining the group, I hope to meet all people to chat, share experiences.

Au plaisir de vous lire !
0 x
--
Olivier, a french member doing his best to communicate in english.
Slaveofmisty

Post by Slaveofmisty »

Hi Everyone
I'm slaveofmisty, and that's exactly what I am. I'm a devoted slutty slave to my Mistress/wife.
I am kept locked in a CB3000 24/7 and have been (mostly) for the last 3 years. I would still class myself as "in training" as I think you'll agree it is an ongoing process.
We did draw up a chastity contract whereby I would have to give Mistress at least 5 orgasms a day until She had received a total of 30 before I earned my release. As things progressed my releases became less frequent, to the point now where I no longer have a set release date nor do I expect one. I now get all my sexual pleasure from pleasing Mistress and truly believe this is how it should be.
I am pleased to have found a forum where I can share my story with other like minded people and hope to hear from some of you soon and tell you all more of this slave's thoughts and feelings.
Be strong.

slaveofmisty
0 x
I live to give my Mistress pleasure