"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
chrissiej
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by chrissiej »

Hello world (or for those of you of an IT bent printf("Hello, World!");)

I have been playing with self-chastity for some time (when previously single and when on business trips now I am in a relationship) but finally confessed and introduced my OH to it 5 days ago.

Since then I have been happily locked and though she does not wear the key, it (they) are hidden away somewhere only she knows.

I think she is still getting to terms with it in a number of ways but, baby steps and all that.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@chrissiej Welcome. Don't push and let her absorb it in her own good time.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@chrissiej

Welcome to the Forums! Your OH needs to have time to learn about male chastity and absorb the concept of this lifestyle. Five days after KBT introduced the subject to me and told me about the Forums I registered as a member & keyholder. I learned a tremendous amount by reading and asking questions. We're now just over 4 months into chastity and loving it!
I think she is still getting to terms with it in a number of ways but, baby steps and all that.
Baby steps is definitely the way to proceed. The book I was given when introduced to chastity stated that chastity is on your mind all the time, but it's just another day for her. These words put the whole concept of male chastity into a neat little nutshell. Have patience with her and let her proceed at her own pace.
1 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
chrissiej

Post by chrissiej »

Thanks both.
0 x
gotwang

Post by gotwang »

Hello World!!

Where to begin? Browsing through Tumblr I always saw some pictures of guys locked up. It sparked my curiosity which then turned into me driving by a sex shop several times working up enough guts to go in. I ended up buying a CB-6000. I tried it on a few times, wore it around then put it away. It wasn't until just recently when I saw a bunch of guys doing Locktober that I got back into it. Over the last few weeks I've been wearing the cage off and on. The last few days however, I've been locked unless I was in the shower. So now, here I am. Looking for other like minded people to chat with. :D
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

@gotwang Welcome! You will find everything her from guys that 'play' with chastity to spice up their sex lives to those of us for whom it is a lifestyle. Are you self locked or do you have a keyholder?
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Bittererbobdob

Post by Bittererbobdob »

Hello world. I'm a real person with a locked up penis. At the moment I am self chastised. My wife is slowing coming around to the idea. She says it looks like it hurts with the way the skin comes through the cage when it tries to get hard. So I got a plastic one that's see through. She likes the look of that better. I had to modify it some to fit me better. And I have just a bolt holding it together till I can get a better lock. I didnt trust the lock that came with it. Lol. It got stuck trying it out before I put it on. When I get a new lock, I'll give her the keys to my orgasm. We are newly married. Been married for 5 months. And loving it.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the community @Bittererbobdob. Small padlocks made by Brinks and Master are available at any home improvement store as well as Walmart. Let her absorb the information on chastity at her own pace.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@gotwang and @Bittererbobdob
Welcome to the forums!
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
ducky

Post by ducky »

Hi everyone, I’ve been lurking around for a while and decided to register the account. I’m married and have been under lock by my wife for ~ 2 years now. Had a bad habit of masturbation very frequently and she hates that... that’s how I introduce chastity to her. Been enjoying the denial. Have a good day, y’all :).
1 x