"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Girlbossboylocked

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Girlbossboylocked »

8 year couple. Lazy lovers.

Tried a chastity cage and sex became frequent, and lengthier. I (husband) enjoyed servicing, in and out of the bedroom. We talked of humiliation, possible watersports, cuckolding and other extensions of the fetish. Denial was short-lived, as wife has a strong desire for creampies. After a few months wife stated she no longer wanted to play as she "doesn't like making the decisions". I can accept that, however, at work I've been 'in charge' for the greater part of twenty years and all I really want is to shut down and be told what to do for a while.

Since her admission, sex has petered back down to lazy lover status(once a month-ish). I have daily fantasies of edging, chastity, ruined orgasms and the like. I'm not saying I don't enjoy the ejaculation, I just prefer the denial of ejaculation, the forced servicing, the humiliation that much more.

Seeking guidance, ideas, any like experiences, to see if there is a compromise to keep us both happy. We understand cuckolding would do this but, we are rather worried that this is a fantasy that could irreparably change our relationship. Also Covid, social ineptitude, and general lackluster options presented online have not helped in the search.
1 x
2small-dave

Post by 2small-dave »

I'm honestly interested to know if chastity is linked to having a small penis and not being able to satisfy one's wife/partner.
0 x
2small-dave

Post by 2small-dave »

Last night I made a nice dinner and found a film that we could watch: 'Maitrisse', a French sexy dominatrix film with a young handsome Gerard Depardieu. My wife was tired from work so she had a bath but didn't want me to rub her feet or anything.
She liked the food but found the film a bit disturbing. It wasn't a good time to talk about cock cages and being whipped or anything like that. So I made her sandwiches for her lunch the next day and she went to bed early.
I washed the dishes and went to bed. We have a bedroom each. She calls me to hers when she wants me,
A post office delivery note came today. I think it's my cage.
I don't know what to think or do any more.
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

2small-dave wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:08 pm I'm honestly interested to know if chastity is linked to having a small penis and not being able to satisfy one's wife/partner.
Hi - now that you've made your introduction, feel free to post your questions and concerns in a new thread.
0 x
blade_jogger
mechanical castration

Post by blade_jogger »

Hello!
I have known of this site for more than a few years. I am married to a former pro-Domme. Our relationship did not start with a D/S dynamic. I think it began because we were both two people who have had more than our fair share of partners, and sexual experiences we were looking for a new way to find a form of intimacy that was genuinely “new” to both of us. That’s not to say that my wife wasn’t well versed in the world of chastity play - but we ended up finding our way to our own “normal”, and it feels uniquely ours. Anyway, my details, I am in a custom metal device, with a PA, my keys live in a safety deposit box, and my wife has the only keys to the bank box hidden away. In the past three years my device has been off a total of 6 times for a total of 43 accumulative minutes, and only for security screenings - my doctor knows about my device and it has not interfered with any medical needs. My wife thinks of it as mechanical castration and that my caged cock is there solely for her torment. We have a cock cabinet, with 11 different strap-on compatible dildos that my wife will choose for me to use when we fuck. I have a leather harness that works great for reverse-pegging. I have no doubt that some of the folks on here have interacted or know my wife’s former professional persona, but, I ask that we keep our anonymity. I am on here for me. My wife and I are no longer associated with the sex industry in any way and we are happier for it each day that passes. Cheers! And thanks you to all who keep this forum running. I look forward to participating.
0 x
B̴̛̜͉̩̋̔̆͗Ḷ̸̢̡͕̯̜͙̝̖̌̉̇̀̈A̶̡̯̞̣͓̖͎̯̺͊̾͗̓̿D̶͎̟͐̌̐̀͌̏̑͆͐͜E̶͖̮͒ ̵̲͍̩̲̖͐̈́̔̽̀̕J̸̨͖̣̹̙͕̯̳͚͐͒͒̉̔̃̀͝͠O̴̧͍͎̗̪͕̭̓̊̑̽̒̋͝ͅĞ̸̛̹͉͙̹̞̱̫̈̋̀̚͘Ǵ̶̭͇̥̞̩̎̃͑̽̂̏͛̈͂E̸̯̦̐̀͛͜R̵̢̯͖̝͎͔̬̰̯̈́ [MECHANICALLY CASTRATED]
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

I have a leather harness that works great for reverse-pegging.
I have been trying to get this known as "foxing", because "reverse pegging" isn't quite correct. Besides, why should Dan Savage get all the opportunities?

Anyhow, it's funny that she thinks of it as castration. To me, castration actually functions to reduce one's sex drive. That's definitely not what has happened on my end. 😉

I'm sure you'll have plenty to chat about here.
0 x
blade_jogger

Post by blade_jogger »

Tom Allen wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:08 pm
I have a leather harness that works great for reverse-pegging.
I have been trying to get this known as "foxing", because "reverse pegging" isn't quite correct.
You know, your are right… I think that we first came to know it as “foxing” or ‘fauxing” so keep up your campaign, it’s working! Between my wife and I, we just call it “sex” or any other common term for P-in-V action.
0 x
B̴̛̜͉̩̋̔̆͗Ḷ̸̢̡͕̯̜͙̝̖̌̉̇̀̈A̶̡̯̞̣͓̖͎̯̺͊̾͗̓̿D̶͎̟͐̌̐̀͌̏̑͆͐͜E̶͖̮͒ ̵̲͍̩̲̖͐̈́̔̽̀̕J̸̨͖̣̹̙͕̯̳͚͐͒͒̉̔̃̀͝͠O̴̧͍͎̗̪͕̭̓̊̑̽̒̋͝ͅĞ̸̛̹͉͙̹̞̱̫̈̋̀̚͘Ǵ̶̭͇̥̞̩̎̃͑̽̂̏͛̈͂E̸̯̦̐̀͛͜R̵̢̯͖̝͎͔̬̰̯̈́ [MECHANICALLY CASTRATED]
Tom Allen
Site Admin

Post by Tom Allen »

Between my wife and I, we just call it “sex” or any other common term for P-in-V action.
LOL, my wife and I just call it "sex" now ourselves, because that's the only way we do it now. 😂
1 x
orrery

Post by orrery »

Hello, hello. New member. I've long been fascinated by chastity and orgasm denial, and recently my boyfriend and I have started talking about adding it to our regular play rotation. Getting into chastity play has been kind of a challenge for us, as getting into most chastity cages has been kind of a challenge for my partner! ;) That said, we finally found a ring that fits them, we've got a few small adjustments to make to the next cage we're getting from kink3d, and we've been talking about expectations management and such.

Speaking personally, I'm coming into dommehood and keyholding with a lot of trauma that I've been working through for a long time, and in some ways this feels like a huge step. It's actually really scary to me to have this kind of control; my traumatized self keeps expecting things to go terribly, and so far they haven't, but we're also not really committing to anything long-term. I mean, okay, yes, I do fantasize about keeping them caged 24/7 and only letting them out when I feel like watching them climax, but I'm still learning to manage "not panicking when things don't work out perfectly." I have a long way to go before I'm personally comfortable with that level of control and authority. And yeah, I know there's ways of making it work with one-time locks and such. As I said before, trauma. I am a work in progress, as are we all.
1 x
Jtinybottomboy03

Post by Jtinybottomboy03 »

Hello all I am Justin 18 years old my Dom is 20. We are both new at chastity I am trying to convince him that I need to masturbate 2 times a week to keep a healthy prostate but he says let's go once every 2 weeks cause the goal is no cock for you. My question to the more experienced is just leaking out while being fucked enough to keep the prostate healthy ? And does anyone know how to control the gag reflexes when giving a blow job? Thanking you for help in advance
Justin tiny bottom boy
0 x