"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Beras26
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Beras26 »

Hello everyone, new here. My wife and I (26) have been experimenting with submission, chastity, and some sexual humiliation for a few months now. Started out with the cb6000 but I was able to remove myself easily. Now we’re using the vice mini and love it. Just here to browse and gain a bit more knowledge on the topic.
2 x
kickskicks

Post by kickskicks »

Hi,
Jim/jamie here. New to this forum, but have been locked a few times. Now looking for a better device for longer term wear
0 x
Bremborio

Post by Bremborio »

Hello everybody!

So here I am, relatively new to chastity but loving it. I am now at the third cage and I am loving it, it is addiction... My lovely girfriend who is much younger than I am did not know anything about being a kh but damn did she pick up quick ouch... First I was afraid she would laugh about it but she picked up so quick that sometimes I even regret having her introduced lol. Today I am in my third week of locked away, only once the cage came of for half an hour to do some business. I really love to satisfy her with all kinds of ways while she just denies me to come out. So, I will now start reading some posts, sit back while locked and hope to get some ideas, some answers and may be share some of my ideas and experiences. Have a nice day all!
2 x
Lockedshrimpdick

Post by Lockedshrimpdick »

Hi!

Been trying to make the best of my first cage for a few years now but I'm starting to realize that there are many other and better options out there. Hope I will learn a lot here 😊
0 x
Qwicslvr
Last orgasm: March 22nd, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Qwicslvr »

Hello 👋 im david. I have enjoyed chastity now for the last 3 years off and on. Its self inflicted not forced and still usually locked, idk i just enjoy different option. I have 5 differnt cages now and have been looking at the bon4micro as of late. Hoping to pick one up soon!
0 x
Crock5811
Last orgasm: April 18th, 2021

Post by Crock5811 »

Hi, I’m a real person. Have been interested in chastity for years more and have recently played with being locked for longer than a day or just a few hours. Also recently spoke to my wife about it although she doesn’t really understand the interest in it yet. But I’m here and real
0 x
ftwtlv

Post by ftwtlv »

Hi. My account name can be looked like spammy but it's and abbreviation that I came up with a long time ago. It means FeeT WaTch LoVe :D
I`m rather new in chastity (from the beginning of the year) and want to participate in community where I can find out answers for my questions. Thanks
0 x
locked4her55

Post by locked4her55 »

ftwtlv wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:34 am Hi. My account name can be looked like spammy but it's and abbreviation that I came up with a long time ago. It means FeeT WaTch LoVe :D
I`m rather new in chastity (from the beginning of the year) and want to participate in community where I can find out answers for my questions. Thanks
Welcome ftwtly and all of the other new recent members who took the time to follow the rules and post 1st in the Hello World Thread. By doing so helps the Moderators keep the "spammers" at bay.

We are a friendly group who believe in keeping chastity a real thing in our lives.

Enjoy and we look forward to your participation in our little slice of life we call chastity. :D
1 x
Happily secured since 4/2010 :-)
Have worn CB3000, CB6000s, MM Jail Bird & Watchful Mistress,
DHgate A271 & 273, DHgate Full Stainless Steel Belt & DHgate HT nub
Currently wearing A273
MisterThick

Post by MisterThick »

Hello, I’m a long time lurker but decided I should break my silence and say finally say hello and introduce myself. I came across this site when I was looking to buy a cage and gift the key to my wife for our anniversary. I’m a pretty submissive guy, but have a freakishly thick penis, which can make sex challenging for us. My wife locks me up and punishes me if I get overzealous and hurt her with it. This lets her know she’s tamed the beast so to speak. She also makes sure to keep it locked up when I’m out in public so she can be rest assured that me and my ridiculously useless fat penis are all hers.
0 x
Katiejj

Post by Katiejj »

Hello all,
Have been interested and using chastity devices for a couple of years now. Interested in exploring further and trying some new cages ❤️
0 x