"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, @itsHersNow. That she is willing to do some reading and research is a good sign. Encourage her to register on here as well and ask questions. There is a forum for keyholders only where she can talk to a get advise from other women without the men being to see it.

If she decides to fully embrace male chastity you may find out your user name has more truth to it than you know! :roll: :cry:
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
itsHersNow

Post by itsHersNow »

Lol, thanks.
We are planning on talking and playing tonight after a Christmas party, we are sending the kids for a sleepover at Grandma's so we can have some privacy
0 x
Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Heya, I am a real person. I am just your average t-girl from the PNW. I have been into chastity on and off during this year, I am just looking for a place where I can spend time and chat with others who are locked or who keep someone locked. Overall I hope this site is better than others, most chastity sites have around 1 or 2 users online at any given moment and no one responds at a reasonable pace.
1 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Rachel wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:33 pm ...I hope this site is better than others, most chastity sites have around 1 or 2 users online at any given moment and no one responds at a reasonable pace.
Hi, welcome to the forum.

What do you consider a 'reasonable pace'?

If you are looking for a fast-paced chat site with dozens or hundreds of members participating at all hours of the day and night, this is not such a place. 'Bulletin Board' forums such as this were originally designed to be a slower form of communication, like a bulletin board hanging in a hallway, where people walk by and occasionally read messages posted and maybe post one of their own in response. This board works in such a way, and at any given time there may be only one or two or three members present...and sometimes there are none here at all. Most of the members here are adults with jobs and many other life interests, and we simply do not have the time to just hang around shooting the shit all day...if that is what you are looking for, then I am sorry to say that you will probably be a bit disappointed.

On the other hand, if you want to be able to communicate with others regarding real life experience in chastity, then this is a great place for it.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome. Rachel. Stick around a while and give it a chance.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
strictlywicked

Post by strictlywicked »

Hello! I stumbled upon this board while looking for chastity jewelry for a potential sub. Wanted to correct some misinformation and such, but I think after I'll stick around. I have been involved in BDSM my entire adult life, and on both sides of chastity.
0 x
Schnoff
Last orgasm: August 14th, 2023

Post by Schnoff »

Welcome! You’ll find it’s a small, and friendly, board, with an emphasis on “keeping it real”. Corrections always welcome. There’s not a lot of information about clit shields.
0 x
Schnoff
My orgasm denial blog
Tango tangor ergo sum.
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to the forum
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
Mike455

Post by Mike455 »

Hello...I am self locked with a girl friend. She likes the chastity idea. But does't want to decide on lockup period. The longest I have been locked for is 10 days. So we decided to look for a lockup challenge starting Jan. 1st. No luck. So what would a good lockup term for a beginner?
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, Mike455. Only you and your girl friend can decide what is right for you. If she doesn't want to make the decision have her roll a pair of dice. Lock up days is twice the number rolled.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy