"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
sominus
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by sominus »

Mornin’ alll…

Introverted Texan here… I’ve always been interested in chastity play/T&D, and stumbled on this board!

-Michael
0 x
FussKuss

Post by FussKuss »

Hello Everyone.

i am a long time chastity lover from austria but i never really took it more serious than locking myself up every now and then.
but for a some weeks now i have an online keyholder (in the US so the 6h time difference is sometimes a real downer), so i am locked up most of the time now. so it turned from something i dabble in, into something that is a constant in my life now.

so i thought it would make sense to be more active in the community and see what others do and what their experiences are :)

i am wearing a X-Lock Cobra cage and it is surprisingly comfortable, especially to my CB-6000 i used before that.

so, yeah. Hello everyone :)
0 x
Nekidntahiti

Post by Nekidntahiti »

Hey all,

Been interested in chastity for a few years and have a CB6000 but just got sizing rings to measure for a MM Jailbird. Trying to grab as much info as possible to help ensure proper measurements.
0 x
Chastitypipe
Last orgasm: July 2nd, 2021

Post by Chastitypipe »

Hi All,

Great to find this site. I’m a newbie locked today for the first time. My boyfriend has talked about chastity continuously for years.
We recently decided to give it a try and after experimenting for a couple of hours at a time I agreed to be locked for a longer period last night. To put me to the test he has gone off camping for the night leaving me alone and locked. A few issues with soreness but some Vaseline has done the trick.
I find myself climbing the walls with frustration waiting until he gets back tomorrow.
Any tips on how to cope with the feeling of frustration.
1 x
cocomctavish

Post by cocomctavish »

Hello world.

My wife (keyholder) and I have only been into chastity for a short time (6 months) but we are both enjoying the experience.

We have been through the same experience as most and have bought several devices before eventually purchasing a metal device.

We use chaster and my wife creates locks for me and upon completion of each lock which increases time on every lock and then she unlocks me and treats me to some form of sexual contact which usually involves a hand job to a orgasm which is sometimes ruined. In the very rare occasion that I am allowed any PIV its to allow her to orgasm before she literally tells me to get out of her and get off her and locks me back up. Most sexual contact is with me locked up performing oral sex on her which is incredibly hot for me.

Thanks for reading.
3 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Welcome to the forum, folks.
Any tips on how to cope with the feeling of frustration?
Get used to it and learn to enjoy it.
1 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
LeaT

Post by LeaT »

Hey all,

usually I'm around on reddit - where I just found this forum. I'm experimenting with chastity already for a few years, currently trying to get my partner involved.

Lea
2 x
WifeIsVanilla

Post by WifeIsVanilla »

Chastitypipe wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:25 am
I find myself climbing the walls with frustration waiting until he gets back tomorrow.
Any tips on how to cope with the feeling of frustration.
Lean into it. Embrace it. Enjoy it.
1 x
Past Devices: Curve & CB 6000s. Both broke, were repaired; then broke beyond repair.
Current Devices: MM Jail Bird, Cobra, MM Watchful Mistress, Holy Trainer v3, a new Curve & the dreaded Spiked Chamber.
Hob

Post by Hob »

Hi folx!

I'll try to keep this short and sweet. I've been submissive for as long as I can remember (before puberty/before it was part of my sexual identity). I stumbled across chastity a decade ago (ish) and have always felt drawn to it. My partner and I have been married 10 years. She is mostly vanilla, though dabbles in D/s dynamics from time to time. We use a skin/clothing metaphor. For me D/s is my skin. For her, it's clothing she puts on from time to time.

We've experimented with chastity here and there. I bought an inexpensive device from TERNENCE a year or so ago. The more I experiment with it, the more it feels "right". My partner, however, is less interested. She likes it (kinda) because I like it, but that's about as far as it goes. I'm currently looking into upgrading to the MM Jailbird.

My partner and I also opened our marriage last year and have been exploring non-monogamy. I am hoping that leads to an additional awesome/fulfilling partnership (and hopefully also one where D/s and chastity can be explored more at the same time).

I joined the forum because I appreciate Thumper's blog (which led me here) and this seems like a good community for sharing experiences and asking questions.

Cheers :-)
1 x
"To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due." ~ Hob Gadling (Neil Gaiman's "The Sandman: Season of Mists")
TinaHoldsTheKey

Post by TinaHoldsTheKey »

Hello, Tina here, Wife and keyholder.
Teacher by trade so I try and keep pretty low key.
I’ve been keeping my hubby locked for several years now. Always looking for new ideas and I like to share my ideas and thoughts as well.
Not totally into Femdom but the thought is pretty intriguing LoL
4 x