"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Squiggzter
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Squiggzter »

Beep bop boop bop.....

Sorry, poor attempt at humor. I’m a 37 year old man, happily married to a wonderful wife that is fully making my fantasies come true. The scary part is how quickly they’re coming true.

Found the forum just to try and seek some help with chastity related advice and experiences to help things go smoothly.
1 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, @Squiggzter. Encourage your wife to join too. There is a section for key holders that the rest of us can't see.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Locked19

Post by Locked19 »

Hi, just signed up. I'm currently locked for a month and going on day 12. Very frustrated but, trying to get through it!
0 x
eyzc

Post by eyzc »

Hi everyone. I am a male, 28 yrs old. Actually I am trying different sex toys opinions and this sounds interesting. :)
0 x
Xardas

Post by Xardas »

Hello, I'm new here (well, yeah, no shit Sherlock :P)!

I've just turned 30 and am reasonably new to the entire chastity thing. I don't have a keyholder, nor am I looking for one for now, as I'd like to experiment a bit on my own accord.

I've been fantasying about being locked in a chastity device for a long time, been trying denial without it (the longest was about a month), because these devices are, well, expensive. I mostly registered to ask for advice on getting one, but I'll probably stick around anyway.
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome to all of the three new members.

Xardas, most everyone starts with some form of knock off devices. Many can be had on EBay or Amazon for under $25. Fairly inexpensive way to find what works for you, and if you want to continue, before laying out the money for a custom cage. Biggest mistake most newbies make is to buy a cage that is too big. You should be in contact with the entire inside of the cage 95% of the time. For most guys, it ain't as big as you think (or tell the girls)!

Locked19, if it is your first time being caged a month is a big goal.

eyzc, chastity can be interesting, especially if someone else has control of the keys.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
IrisWinter

Post by IrisWinter »

Hello Chastity world!

I'm new to kink spaces and have a sweet boy who has been giving his body and pleasure to me now for about 8 months. We're both new to D/s and chastity and have hit a few snags along the way. But generally are both very much enjoying and invested in chastity. I'm here to talk to others about their experiences, give and get advice, and try to support my relationship in growing in healthy and exciting ways!
2 x
LoverofLock

Post by LoverofLock »

Hello. I’m in self chastity so I am my own key holder. 23 and deciding I’m not good enough for sex
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome LoverofLock and IrisWinter!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
marx34

Post by marx34 »

Hello new user here. i've been interested in male chastity for a few years now, primarily as a incentivizer for good behavior, particularly around work and health. i had a pro domme/coach keyholder for almost a year but now my gf holds my key. Over the last year i developed a remote keyholding device (https://www.caged.app). It's written in node.js with a MongoDB backend and i'm hoping to expand the functionality with feedback from the community.
0 x