"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Kitten
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Kitten »

MikeInMass wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:24 pm I appreciate what you’re saying. If I thought there was no hope, I’d not have made it this far. My problems finding a good cage revolve around my lack of endowment and weight issues. Two topics in don’t want to become a point of frustration that would make her give up on the whole idea. I know my wife and how easily she can get frustrated and abandon something that isn’t working.
I apologize. I obviously misunderstood what you were saying. I want to wish you both a happy journey in the world of male chastity.

Have you looked into Holy Trainer? They make a large variety of sizes. I don't know if one of these might work for you or not, but it's always worth a look. If your interested, the link is https://www.holytrainer.com/chastity-li ... y-shop.asp
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
etsu_chi
Last orgasm: 5- 0- 0

Post by etsu_chi »

Hi new here. Just looking for like minded individuals to help me get into the whole chastity thing. Getting my first cage this week.
0 x
LockedBB
Last orgasm: September 27th, 2020

Post by LockedBB »

Hello. 28 yo bodybuilder currently self locked for a trial before Locktober. Looking for a online key holder. Only my second day locked and horny as hell
0 x
Happeningfish

Post by Happeningfish »

I am a 50 year old male who serves a domme. She is leading me down the road of chastity. I have tried a couple cages. I am currently chaste for 26 days and have done 30 before. I have been locked now for 12 days solid in my cbx 6000 (I also do mentel chastity, she says no releases and I listen), not super comfortable but doable. Now looking for a better cage to move into true long term chastity.
trying to understand what this means to me, how it will affect me and change me. What it means I will become.
1 x
chaosdemon42

"Hello world"

Post by chaosdemon42 »

Hello all,
I've been into chastity since high school, so 20+ years now. My first device was a home made "trapped ball" devise made from an erector set piece for the testie ring, and a sink drain pipe for the tube. In 2001 i got a PA so that I could get a Lori's tube (which I still use on occasion) in 2010 I made a trip to Germany and was fitted for a Latowski belt. It's an amazing piece of work, however does not breath well so I'm unable to wear it for any extended time. My most used belt now is a home made full belt of my own design.

-Chaos
0 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

A warm Texas HOWDY to @Obmon, @etsu_chi, @LockedBB, @Happeningfish, and @chaosdemon42. Grab a chair and sit a spell!
1 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
acronymboy
Last orgasm: September 26th, 2020

Post by acronymboy »

Hello Chastity Forum,

My name is Nick and at the time I am writing this, I am currently in Locktober 2020. I'm an average run-of-the-mill guy with a propensity to be a back-of-the-crowd kinda guy at the same time. LOL As far as chastity goes, I can't really place a finger on what it is about being locked up that appeals to me. But I do know that it goes right along with submission and surrender ... at least for me.

If I had thought ahead a bit more than just in the last week of September, I might have found a keyholder for Locktober. But I went through with it anyway.

This site is easy to use and well laid out. I'm very happy that I found it and I look forward to what I will get from it as well as what I can contribute to it.
1 x
chadders1388

Post by chadders1388 »

Hello looking for advice on if device to to tight
0 x
caged4good

Post by caged4good »

@acronymboy Welcome! Sounds like this was a last minute decision for you to be locked. What was it that made you decided to do it now and for the whole month? A lot of guys gradually build up the length of time. It is doable being self-locked. I’ve been doing it for the last 2 years. Best of luck with the journey!!!
0 x
latentkink

Post by latentkink »

Hello all. I’m just a guy interested in bondage and chastity. I love the idea of saving myself for my partner but often get lazy and take care of myself during the week. I love the idea of her holding the key until we are ready to have sex, but for now I’m setting up a lock schedule with chastikey. Learning and looking for more information.
0 x