"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Keyys

Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Keyys »

TwistedMister wrote:
Keyys wrote:Hello everybody,

I'm new to the forum but not new to chastity. My wife and I started indulging in it 2 years ago. I would like to mention that in the registration it says that the name of the rabbit is to be found in the first thread on the first forum, but that seems to not be true anymore, as that post is now about the defunct search. Just saying :)
Well,I guess we'll have to look into that, at some point...although you and other folks seem to be finding it OK... :mrgreen:
Haha, to be honest, I grew up with all the Disney stuff, but I couldn't remember the name of the little guy, so I had to look it up :mrgreen:
0 x
Tom Allen
Site Admin
Last orgasm: April 1st, 2018
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Tom Allen »

Keyys wrote: Haha, to be honest, I grew up with all the Disney stuff, but I couldn't remember the name of the little guy, so I had to look it up :mrgreen:
The assumption is that the Hello World thread would be at the top, but once in a while the "how many devices do you own" thread gets bumped up.
0 x
Keyys

Post by Keyys »

Tom Allen wrote:
Keyys wrote: Haha, to be honest, I grew up with all the Disney stuff, but I couldn't remember the name of the little guy, so I had to look it up :mrgreen:
The assumption is that the Hello World thread would be at the top, but once in a while the "how many devices do you own" thread gets bumped up.
Get it, I thought it was about the first thread in the announcements, my bad!
0 x
Rylena

Post by Rylena »

Hello everyone, here on this forum I will go by the name Rylena. I don't quite know where it came from, but let's go with that. I am the soon-to-be Keyholder for my husband, right now we are on the honor system and working our way towards true chastity devices. The only thing stopping us right now is funds. Money is always a thing. I've been doing a lot of research from the Keyholder side of things, and I plan on introducing him to this forum (if he hasn't found it already). I look forward to learning more about this whole thing! :)
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Rylena wrote:I am the soon-to-be Keyholder for my husband, right now we are on the honor system and working our way towards true chastity devices. The only thing stopping us right now is funds. Money is always a thing. I've been doing a lot of research from the Keyholder side of things, and I plan on introducing him to this forum (if he hasn't found it already). I look forward to learning more about this whole thing! :)
Welcome. In the 'Devices' forum there are a number of threads on inexpensive Chinese made devices. These are *very* affordable, even on a budget.

It's interesting to see a KH joining before the hubby. He's a lucky guy (I think).
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Marcifer76

Post by Marcifer76 »

Hello

I go by Red and been with my guy for a year. In my past relationships sexual activity was always very boring. In this one we have a very open relationship with our goal to completely please the other. 6 weeks into our relationship he told me he was bi, that he loved wearing panties and so on. I did not have an issue with this. I find him quite sexy in these outfits. Recently he brought up the chastity, almost afraid that I would say no. Never into denying him, I want to learn more about it. Thanks
0 x
houseofdenial

Post by houseofdenial »

Hi all,

Mistress K and I recently launched our own chastity website House of Denial after selling chastity devices on eBay for many years. We're here to get more involved in the community, offer our experience and let you know what we get up to in our private lives involving male chastity.
0 x
Mistress Elle

Post by Mistress Elle »

Hello. We are a couple in our early 40's that are into exploring different things. We've had several 3-somes, now the wife has decided that my cock is to be caged for her pleasure. This should be fun, for her! Just here mainly for information and sharing some stories.
0 x
Mistress Elle & useless.
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Mistress Elle wrote:Hello. We are a couple in our early 40's that are into exploring different things. We've had several 3-somes, now the wife has decided that my cock is to be caged for her pleasure. This should be fun, for her! Just here mainly for information and sharing some stories.
As it appears that you are not 'Mistress Elle' it might be good if you were to consider changing your alias, since the one you have chosen makes it seem as though posts under the name 'Mistress Elle' should be from the lady, and this may be somewhat confusing for the other members.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted
Mistress Elle

Post by Mistress Elle »

TwistedMister wrote:
Mistress Elle wrote:Hello. We are a couple in our early 40's that are into exploring different things. We've had several 3-somes, now the wife has decided that my cock is to be caged for her pleasure. This should be fun, for her! Just here mainly for information and sharing some stories.
As it appears that you are not 'Mistress Elle' it might be good if you were to consider changing your alias, since the one you have chosen makes it seem as though posts under the name 'Mistress Elle' should be from the lady, and this may be somewhat confusing for the other members.
So then when it's she posting instead of he, we should change it back again? We are a couple, we went with the name of the Mistress to keep it shorter.
0 x
Mistress Elle & useless.