"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
Smoke627
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by Smoke627 »

Hello everyone.
My wife and I just started this new journey together and was very impressed with this group. I have only been locked up for a little over a week and everything is very new to us. We are very excited that we have a group to talk to and help us make this journey easier on both of us.
0 x
Lock me
Last orgasm: September 30th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 0

Post by Lock me »

Hi everyone!

The wife and I are new to the forum and looking forward to contributing!
We are not the typical couple on here. We are not into BDSM or DS. We use chastity to ensure that I only orgasm with her- no masturbation! It started when we were dating and could only see each other once a week. She wanted all my orgasms to be PIV or blowjob from her. I would be locked when we were apart and unlocked when we were together.

Then life got in the way of us seeing each other for two to three weeks at a time. The sex was fantastic after those long periods of not seeing each other and she decided that longer was better! So, when we got back to seeing each other more frequently, she didn't unlock me each time we got together like before. We still had sex, but I didn't get unlocked every time.

We tried scheduling unlocks for sex but she didn't like doing it that way. "It's not spontaneous or romantic that way" she said. She started just randomly unlocking me for sex; usually every three to five times we got together. The sex was amazing!! She made it fun too. She would answer her door with the key in her teeth on the nights she chose to unlock me lol!

We did schedule breaks however, usually a week out of chastity for every three months locked up. She loved to adjust the break schedule so a release date would get pushed back a couple of weeks or so, just to have fun with her new found control over me!

Once she was really enjoying the control aspect of chastity, she started changing the way we did breaks, pushing lock ups longer and longer (we still unlocked for sex) but there was no break other than for sex until the end of the lock up period. For example, she gave me a Christmas gift of 6 months without a break! I got randomly unlocked for sex during this period, but only for a few hours at a time.

We eventually got married and the only thing that has changed is the ever increasing lock up periods. We are currently 9 months locked with only one night releases for sex. At the end of nine months, I get a break. Then it's ten months without a break. After the break, it will be eleven months and so on!

We are loving her system! I hardly ever go longer than six weeks without a PIV or blowjob orgasm (with one 93 day exception), but unless it's break time or a sex release, I'm locked 24/7 and we like it that way!
4 x
Married to Macy has keys ❤️⏳🔒
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

Hi everyone!!

My husband "Lock me" just posted our introduction yesterday. We will be posting individually for the most part, so I have my own account. I just wanted to introduce myself as his wife so everyone knows we are married. ;)
5 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
Dc707

Post by Dc707 »

Dc707 wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:23 pm
Dc707 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:45 am I found that the Curve has its drawbacks, though. It allows so much expansion that it starts "pushing off" which yields pretty intense pain in the testicles, along w chafing and edema. What I'm reading suggests that something smaller - as in VERY small - will restrict the erection so much that it will stop it before it even gets started... Found a couple of cheap ones on Amazon - will give those a try. Even though I'm flying solo now (wife passed two years ago) the idea of long-term wear is appealing.
I ordered two units... Ternence K240 and D240. along w a latex tube (friction prevention) and a short stainless catheter.
Received...both have those teeny brass cylinder locks. They seem to work smoothly in hand, but they stick mightily when trying to put in place on the body. Any suggestions on dealing w that?
0 x
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

Macy has keys wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:43 am Hi everyone!!

My husband "Lock me" just posted our introduction yesterday. We will be posting individually for the most part, so I have my own account. I just wanted to introduce myself as his wife so everyone knows we are married. ;)
My wife also just joined yesterday!!!! Great to have a wife's perspective❤
0 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
Macy has keys
Last orgasm: October 12th, 2021

Post by Macy has keys »

Thanks Cruisingnude! What is your wife's user name?
I'll be posting here and in the Keyholder's forum
1 x
Married to Lock me ❤️ 🗝
subbear2062

Post by subbear2062 »

Hello world.

Gay sub bear here. looking for a male keyholder and eventualy dom. 35 male South Africa.
0 x
Cruisingnude
Last orgasm: February 26th, 2021
Orgasms this year: 1

Post by Cruisingnude »

Macy has keys wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:54 pm Thanks Cruisingnude! What is your wife's user name?
I'll be posting here and in the Keyholder's forum
Her user name is Luvnudetravel. Thanks Macy has keys!
I need to get her registered as keyholder. We are learning the layout of this Forum. ;)
1 x
Married to Luvnudetravel♥️🔒
Luvnudetravel

Post by Luvnudetravel »

Hi, I'm married to cruising nude. We have been enjoying chastity for years. We have been through many devices, but love the cage made by steelworks. This has created a lot of unique memories:)
0 x
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Hello,
long time lurker here & don't get confused by my nick. i'm really an old fart, but i have used that nick on a couple of
bdsm related boards in the last 2 decades (boundanna, boundforum, selfbondageforum.de, xxxhq), so maybe somebody recognizes
me from there.

i'm a career "perv" (and i use that term with pride in the context, that the catholic church clerus abhors & objects to sex not meant
for procreation).

anyway, as long as i can remember, crossdressing, bondage & SM have tickled my pink.
made a lot of experiences over the years, but only dabbled a bit with non-serious, selflocking chastity in past.

so i never felt i really could contribute to this board, but lately maybe the missus is coming around, so here i'm.

about my nick & avatar: i always had a particular fetish about ponyplay & john willie's sweet gwen has been my favorite fetish
girl/inspiration/idol since i was 13 or 14.
0 x