"Hello world" thread

Living the real life under lock and key
KittensBoyToy
Re: "Hello world" thread

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome, chasteboy!
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

@chasteboy2000

Welcome to the Forums. Always happy to meet a human. 😉
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
4mySunshine

Post by 4mySunshine »

Hello,
I am a lurker from 2 or 3 years back and have had an interest in FLR's for maybe 15 years now (wow :o that goes back to the ex-wife :lol: )
10+ years ago I was blessed to find, fall in love with, and then live with, a woman that is a near an angel as I could imagine. The most amazing part of the story is that she took a liking to me too!
Four years ago I started with the first hints of an FLR. In hind sight all of the wrong information but I was a newbie :roll: . Discussions were awkward and minimal. My lady is older than I and has lived a very traditional life. She is a "good girl" and a nurturer, always giving and rarely taking, so my ideas were surely odd from her perspective.
When I first found this forum chastity wasn't on my radar. T&D however was the bomb! We have enjoyed that for awhile now. Wearing a device seemed impossible while I was working so I dismissed it. Fast forward to this year and things have changed. Being locked up for my girl started sounding pretty hot. A few months ago I bought a generic knockoff of the Holy Trainer (she has no idea I did that but will if she ever reads this post). I wore it a few times while working ,it was comfortable enough, etc, but I soon threw it out because "she will never go fo it". I may have been wrong.
I am not sure how the subject came up but I told her I thought it would be hot. She made a comment and I said "does that mean I can get us one?" She agreed. The Holy Trainer v3 will be here today. She is nervous and so am I. Hopefully we will have a nice long talk together tonight. I don't want her to feel any pressure. I want her to feel loved. It won't be worn until she is ready. Will that be tonight? I think so but if it isn't thats ok too.

Edited for grammer
2 x
KittensBoyToy

Post by KittensBoyToy »

Welcome 4mySunshine, and congrats! Sounds like you are off to a good start. My wife readily accepted the keys to HER cage and has kept me locked almost 24/7 for better part was of 3 months.
0 x
Kitten's Boy Toy
I'm Kitten's property and She keeps Her property secure in a Jail Bird!
imwings

Post by imwings »

Hi

I'm wings, and my wife and I have played with chastity and light BDSM for years, but recently the chastity play has become more serious. I got a PA piercing about 6 months ago and I am now constantly locked away except for periodic hygiene purposes and when my wife wants me inside her- and that's it. my longest stretch of chastity so far was 46 days. I joined this forum basically to be part of a community with similar interests.
It sucks feeling like you're the only one!
0 x
Kitten

Post by Kitten »

4mySunshine wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:57 am I am not sure how the subject came up but I told her I thought it would be hot. She made a comment and I said "does that mean I can get us one?" She agreed. The Holy Trainer v3 will be here today. She is nervous and so am I. Hopefully we will have a nice long talk together tonight. I don't want her to feel any pressure. I want her to feel loved. It won't be worn until she is ready. Will that be tonight? I think so but if it isn't thats ok too.
Welcome to the world of CF membership. I hope chastity works out for y'all. Your wife suggesting you get one is a good sign and (IMO) a good start. I locked my hubby into the HTv3 a couple weeks ago, and after using clones for the first few months of chastity this one has turned out to be wonderful. Best of luck to both of you.
0 x
Kitten
Wife of 48 yrs, KH/Mistress/Domme to KittensBoyToy aka KBT
His Current Device: my favorite MM Jail Bird
4mySunshine

Post by 4mySunshine »

Thanks, it's nice to be here.

Last night was pleasant. We talked, laughed, and kissed. We opened it up. She says "You can't fit in there", I said "Have you ever seen a man get out of a cold pool"? :lol: She certainly had an intriguing look in her eyes when she was fingering the keys. The reality of the situation is dawning on her and, judging by her smile, in a good way.
I took a shower, got everything put together, and called her in to insert the lock. She was OK with the look (I was concerned about that) It was awesome!..... for 20 minutes. Then my nuts started aching big time. Took the tube off and the ring alone is fine. Tube back on, nuts ache. We are going to play with it in the evenings through the weekend and see if we can make some adjustments. If not, I'll post a question in that area of the board.
I have a good feeling about all this, she is game which is what I was hoping for.
Enough for now. Any more and i am just cluttering up this thread. See you all around.
0 x
Adam444

Post by Adam444 »

This is the part where I'm supposed to introduce myself but like most people I consider myself quite average. Advancing middle aged, straight male with a divorce followed by an unsuccessful long term relationship that I would imagine most would consider fairly vanilla. At the moment I'm single and am not necessarily looking for a relationship. The marriage had a little B&D with me as the D and the relationship with some anal play as the receiver.

I've followed Thumper for a while now and have toyed with the idea of chastity. At this point I'm not looking for anything long term but more as something fun to do. I just purchased one of the Holy Trainer knock off's from Amazon and have a little problem. The device, except for the lock (absolute junk) seems nice enough. There were a few rough edges that I cleaned up with some 1000 grit sandpaper and a little soapy water for lubrication.

The problem? I can't get my testicles through the ring. It's advertised at 50mm and I've measured just over 2" across and 1 3/4" tall. I understand what I'm supposed to do, pop one ball through, then the other, followed by the penis. My little guys want to hide, although my scrotum seems reasonably relaxed. I tried about about 10 minutes at which point things became uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?
0 x
lockedforfun

Post by lockedforfun »

Hello,

John is my name. Happily married for 20+ years, my wife is my keyholder, and other than some kinky sex, nothing especially unusual about what we do... I've been a lurker forever, but finally had a question I wanted to ask, so I decided to man up and join!
0 x
TwistedMister
Last orgasm: October 21st, 2020
Orgasms this year: 4

Post by TwistedMister »

Adam444 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:36 pm The problem? I can't get my testicles through the ring. It's advertised at 50mm and I've measured just over 2" across and 1 3/4" tall. I understand what I'm supposed to do, pop one ball through, then the other, followed by the penis. My little guys want to hide, although my scrotum seems reasonably relaxed. I tried about about 10 minutes at which point things became uncomfortable.

Any suggestions?
It isn't clear in your post, whether you are first pulling as much loose scrotum through the ring as possible- that needs to happen in order to give your nuts someplace to go.
0 x
04/07/19 "And then I 'punished' you by making you lick my pussy after I let my other 'boy' fuck me." --Mrs. Twisted